Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2017, 10:44 PM   #16
Calcifer

Yummy! I want you to try a couple cooking experiments and let me know how they go.

1. Scat-ball sub! Shit on a plate and roll it into meatball-size balls. You can heat them up or bake them--that's up to you. Mix your cooked scatballs with some warm pasta sauce. Then put them on a sub/hotdog roll, add some shredded/melted cheese, and enjoy!

2. Scat sundae! Start off by eating some good poop foods, especially strawberries, prunes, oatmeal, and yogurt. Taking a laxative might also be a good idea--the softer your scat, the better. Then shit in a container and mash it up to make it soft. Throw it in the freezer for at least 30 minutes or so to make it cold. Use your ice cream scooper to scoop some nice balls of scat-cream into a bowl. Throw on your favorite sundae toppings (like chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles) and eat it with a spoon!

I'd love a report and pictures of your creations. Let me know which you like more! ^^ You can kik me at Calcifer_X

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 01:35 AM   #17
Kikiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
Make a chocolate milk shake. Use 1 scope chocolate ice cream, milk and of course your own self made special ingredient. You can send your report and pic of your shake to either kik or PM.
I will be doing this for sure !

Dislikes: making a mess anywhere other than she shower

Limits: photos, eating gross food(when not scat related), excessive pain, family , permenant

My kik is available to people who wish to talk about fetishes, or be my friend! Also I’m a little so I enjoy caregiver type dynamics as friends (as long as you’re not creepy)
Kikiana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kikiana for this post:
Old 12-26-2017, 01:36 AM   #18
Kikiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
Yummy! I want you to try a couple cooking experiments and let me know how they go.

1. Scat-ball sub! Shit on a plate and roll it into meatball-size balls. You can heat them up or bake them--that's up to you. Mix your cooked scatballs with some warm pasta sauce. Then put them on a sub/hotdog roll, add some shredded/melted cheese, and enjoy!

2. Scat sundae! Start off by eating some good poop foods, especially strawberries, prunes, oatmeal, and yogurt. Taking a laxative might also be a good idea--the softer your scat, the better. Then shit in a container and mash it up to make it soft. Throw it in the freezer for at least 30 minutes or so to make it cold. Use your ice cream scooper to scoop some nice balls of scat-cream into a bowl. Throw on your favorite sundae toppings (like chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles) and eat it with a spoon!

I'd love a report and pictures of your creations. Let me know which you like more! ^^ You can kik me at Calcifer_X
Both of these seem super fun! I like try both f these eventually. I'm getting so many now so there may be a delay but I will get to each in eventually !

Limits: photos, eating gross food(when not scat related), excessive pain, family , permenant

My kik is available to people who wish to talk about fetishes, or be my friend! Also I’m a little so I enjoy caregiver type dynamics as friends (as long as you’re not creepy)
Old 12-26-2017, 08:30 PM   #19
Calcifer

I'll be looking forward to your report! ^^

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 02:30 AM   #20
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Fill small cups with various foods and some with your scat, pick them randomly and eat them without looking, making it into a game as to whether you'll be eating scat or food.

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:37 PM   #21
Kikiana

Hey guys, I am back from vacation, but my boyfriend does not return to work until the 10th (I think, it may be before it may be after.) When he returns, I will make a list of the dares in the order I will do them and send it to those who sent me a dare. At that point you can tell me if you want a report, or not. And the report will be sent within a day or two of the day I am completeing your dare I can't eat shit every day and I can't eat it multiple times a day as my tummy can't handle it! If this is not a good system for you, I apologize. These dares are for my enjoyment so if you get indignant and rude, I'll just cross it off and move on. But if you're generally respectful I'll be more than happy to send you a report and continue taking dares from you if you have more !!

Old 01-05-2018, 05:45 PM   #22
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikiana View Post
Hey guys, I am back from vacation, but my boyfriend does not return to work until the 10th (I think, it may be before it may be after.) When he returns, I will make a list of the dares in the order I will do them and send it to those who sent me a dare. At that point you can tell me if you want a report, or not. And the report will be sent within a day or two of the day I am completeing your dare I can't eat shit every day and I can't eat it multiple times a day as my tummy can't handle it! If this is not a good system for you, I apologize. These dares are for my enjoyment so if you get indignant and rude, I'll just cross it off and move on. But if you're generally respectful I'll be more than happy to send you a report and continue taking dares from you if you have more !!
Can I go ahead and say that I would definitely like a report :P

Good luck and happy daring.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:33 AM   #23
Stephano

Cake i know i'm late, but...

since you are probably still interested, you should try using this faproulette: https://www.faproulette.co/911/scat-gourmet/
Stephano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:43 PM   #24
Montreal

Default You might see this one day...

Here it goes!
Accumulate 48h worth of shit inside of your body. Make sure not to eat too much fiber the first day and you should be alright. When you start being alone, start eating some dried prunes, drink a coffee, in summary eat some laxative foods even though you must already have an urge to poop. Hold it in, until you feel a new wave of pooping urge from the laxatives. Go to your bathtub and get inside. Bring some toys of your choice with you. Now start masturbating and pooping, don't cum until you didn't pooped it all out. Once you're done pooping and you came, stop masturbating! Start filling your mouth with poop, don't swallow, just fill it up to the MAX. If there is more poop left, smear it under your nose, under your armpits, under your chin (you'll have to hold your chin down to hold it). Now continue masturbating... while you do that, move your jaw up and down as much as you can without swallowing, try moving your tongue in you mouth to liquefy the shit. Once it is liquid, save it up into a glass. Since your mouth was filled with poop, you might not be able to liquefy it in one batch. you can do it in two batches. Now add nutella or cocoa to your liquefied poop, mix it up well or blend it and start drinking. One sip, 10 sec. of masturbating, one more sip, 10 more sec., and so on until u cum again . Enjoy
Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 01:19 PM   #25
SexAddict

Prepare a Hot Dog (with the sausage replaced, of course ) and eat it. DM me pictures and a report.

Likes: Spanking, Bondage, Piss, Buttplugs, Cum, Hidden Public, Food Play, and much more
Dislikes/Punishments: Scat, Fucking, Messy, Enema, do whatever you want with me
Limits: Permanent, Extreme and unhealthy Scat, Blood, Family & Friends, Gay, Pics
SexAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:48 PM   #26
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Give yourself a 1.5l salt-water enema and hold it for 30 minutes if at all possible. After that expell it into a pot and use it as the water for cooking spaghetti (if necessary you may dilute it with pee; if you don't have enough pee, you may dilute further with water). After you take the pasta out from the “water”, it's time to prepare the pesto: Get a thin towel and filter the “water” through it. What remains should make for a fine pesto. Have a nice meal.

I'm interested in a report and in a link to images of it (I'm not entirely certain that I will look at it, but that's something I would like to decide for myself when they are available).

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
scat, scat dare, scat eating, shit, shit eating