Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2017, 01:48 PM   #1
Kikiana

Nuclear 22f, make me eat shit!

I have removed scat from my dislikes ! I did some expirimemting on my own and found I actually love scat. I very much perfer to eat it as I don't like the leftover smell on my skin, and my boyfriend doesn't know.

I like having it mixed/cooked more than just filling my mouth full of shit buy hey, I don't mind that either.

I'm going away for the Holliday and I'm
Hoping to return to some dares I can complete when my boyfriend returns to work. I will then be happy to send pictures (of the dump, NOT of me) and a report via PM or KIK

**just want to be clear! I am GOING AWAY and I will not be sending reports until I return !*

Dislikes: making a mess anywhere other than she shower

Limits: photos, eating gross food(when not scat related), excessive pain, family , permenant

My kik is available to people who wish to talk about fetishes, or be my friend! Also I’m a little so I enjoy caregiver type dynamics as friends (as long as you’re not creepy)

Last edited by Kikiana; 12-24-2017 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Clarity
Kikiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 02:10 PM   #2
General_motors

You are going to make a sandwich with your scat. You will get a slice of bread and put a log of shit on it or you and spread it on the slice of bread. Add any other things you would like on the sandwich and eat it. Please post an update when you do it

Limits: Public,Family,Permanent,pics,body writing,Ball pain
General_motors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:37 PM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Get naked in front of the toilet seat. Scat as you normally would, but do not flush the toilet. Turn around and keel in front of the it, and touch your most visible piece of scat with the tip of your nose.

Make 10 deep breathes, taking the air through your nose and expelling it through your mouth, as normal deep breath exercises. Count 5 seconds (american football style--1 1000, 2 2000, 3 3000, 4 4000, 5 5000) each breath in and breath out.

Then, flush the toilet without moving your head vertically until the water is once again at the tip of your nose. Attempt to eat and drink as much as possible. Keep your eyes open.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 12:27 AM   #4
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Since you said you liked it mixed/cooked, you should make a Chocolate Banana Smoothie!

First, make sure you really have to poop beforehand, then insert 2 or 3 (3 if you're aiming to please ) into your butt. Hold these in for at least 10 minutes. Then expel whatever comes out of your butt into a blender. Add a cup of yogurt and chocolate sauce. Blend and enjoy!

You can get bonus points (a customized dare for you based on whatever request you'd like or the ability to give me any dare within my limits and get proof) if you mix all the ingredients in your butt first. You might want to have a funnel for the liquids.

The recipe:
2 bananas
1 cup of yogurt
2 table spoons of chocolate syrup

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.

Last edited by PlagueBringer; 12-25-2017 at 12:31 AM.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 02:47 AM   #5
Kikiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Get naked in front of the toilet seat. Scat as you normally would, but do not flush the toilet. Turn around and keel in front of the it, and touch your most visible piece of scat with the tip of your nose.

Make 10 deep breathes, taking the air through your nose and expelling it through your mouth, as normal deep breath exercises. Count 5 seconds (american football style--1 1000, 2 2000, 3 3000, 4 4000, 5 5000) each breath in and breath out.

Then, flush the toilet without moving your head vertically until the water is once again at the tip of your nose. Attempt to eat and drink as much as possible. Keep your eyes open.
I'm in a rental and I'm not comfortable with the toilet itself. Or the shit water in my eyes cause... that's a health risk I don't wish to take (pink eye) if you wish to adjust the dare, I'm happy to do something similar but on a plate or a bowl.

Limits: photos, eating gross food(when not scat related), excessive pain, family , permenant

My kik is available to people who wish to talk about fetishes, or be my friend! Also I’m a little so I enjoy caregiver type dynamics as friends (as long as you’re not creepy)
Old 12-25-2017, 02:49 AM   #6
Kikiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
Since you said you liked it mixed/cooked, you should make a Chocolate Banana Smoothie!

First, make sure you really have to poop beforehand, then insert 2 or 3 (3 if you're aiming to please ) into your butt. Hold these in for at least 10 minutes. Then expel whatever comes out of your butt into a blender. Add a cup of yogurt and chocolate sauce. Blend and enjoy!

You can get bonus points (a customized dare for you based on whatever request you'd like or the ability to give me any dare within my limits and get proof) if you mix all the ingredients in your butt first. You might want to have a funnel for the liquids.

The recipe:
2 bananas
1 cup of yogurt
2 table spoons of chocolate syrup
I have no idea how to get a peeled banana in my butt but I'm going to try !!

Old 12-25-2017, 03:46 AM   #7
Anony_Mouse

Let's make some Christmas cookies with extra special frosting. Make sure to smear a generous amount of your ass-made frosting on each cookie! Share a pic of how they turn out.

Kik: Drink.n.fly

Dislikes (punishments): painal, harsh enemas, figging, pee, toothpaste, hot sauce, uretheral play, flogging, spanking.
Limits: Face, permanent, scat, public, blood.

Toys: 9” dildo, 18” double sided dildo, huge anal beads, inflatable butt plug, regular plugs, small anal beads, vibrating plug, 3L enema bag, enema squeeze bottle, pussy pump, urethral sounds, toothpaste, hot sauce, rope, and more.
Anony_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 03:50 AM   #8
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikiana View Post
I have no idea how to get a peeled banana in my butt but I'm going to try !!
You can try getting bananas that aren't quite ripe yet, or try freezing the bananas for 20-40 minutes so that the surface tension will hold up a bit better upon entry.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 10:33 AM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikiana View Post
I'm in a rental and I'm not comfortable with the toilet itself. Or the shit water in my eyes cause... that's a health risk I don't wish to take (pink eye) if you wish to adjust the dare, I'm happy to do something similar but on a plate or a bowl.
Fine, I would have to adjust the dare completely though... It will almost be... Like a new dare...

You will do this late one night. I forbid you from having eaten anything since last night at dinner, you may drink water, though. Indeed, have at least 250 ml per hour awake. Hold it.

Get fully naked. You must take everything off, except for jewelry. I want you to have your most expensive jewelry on you. And your nicest jewelry. It must be the one you actually used and will keep using it for your social events... like Christmas or New Year.

Put a bowl on your living room area (if possible, like if you live alone or are at home alone for the time being).

Shit on it. Pee on it too. Clean you but with your hands, and lick them until they no longer taste like shit.

Then, get on four legs. If you have a spreader bar, wear it on your knees. If you don't, try to wear something between your knees, or behave as if you where wearing one. Maybe you could use a broomstick and some thread or something.

For your two forward legs, use your elbows not your hands. That means your ass exposed and up in the air.

In that position, crawl around your plate and eat from it. Eat it all. Drink it all.

You may not shower nor clean your face until after breakfast next morning.

Report fully on back on this thread!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 04:57 PM   #10
Kikiana

Most people are being respectful, but I'll just post a reminder. I asked for scat eating dares, I did not offer to ruin any of my belongings, starve myself, ruin my bedsheets or get pink eye. I also only offered PM reports. So if you're expecting one here, it won't be here. It will come to your inbox when I do your dare. Also please remember that I am not your sub, and I do not wish to be spoken to in a nasty way unless it is something we have discussed in the past.

Thank you to those who submitted a dare that fell under what I requested and actually thought through what they were asking and what I had actually asked for and realized that I do LIVE with my boyfriend.

Thanks, I'll start the good dares when I get back !

Old 12-25-2017, 05:03 PM   #11
rumamed

You need to humiliate them by eating shit. Write me PM, I have a long experience
rumamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 06:41 PM   #12
Hazman
getDare Sweetheart

Here's an interesting twist on bangers and mash.

Get some precooked sausages or some that are left over from another meal. Put some up your butt for a few hours to warm them up then serve with mash potatoes.

Still exploring what I like, interests are things I find appealing but haven't done myself yet

Interests: Latex, tight fitting clothing

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, other bodily fluids, public, friends, family

Kik: Hazman9
Snapchat: hazmanftw
Hazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 09:42 PM   #13
Kikiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazman View Post
Here's an interesting twist on bangers and mash.

Get some precooked sausages or some that are left over from another meal. Put some up your butt for a few hours to warm them up then serve with mash potatoes.
I don't know if my body temp is high enough to heat them... but I'll try !! I just worry about them rupturing inside of me. We will see.

Old 12-25-2017, 10:13 PM   #14
Hazman
getDare Sweetheart

Body temp is about 37 degrees, so they would be warm not hot. You could always zap them in the microwave if you wanted them hot.

Still exploring what I like, interests are things I find appealing but haven't done myself yet

Interests: Latex, tight fitting clothing

Limits: Pee, poop, blood, other bodily fluids, public, friends, family

Kik: Hazman9
Snapchat: hazmanftw
Hazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 10:17 PM   #15
zctt
getDare Succubus

Make a chocolate milk shake. Use 1 scope chocolate ice cream, milk and of course your own self made special ingredient. You can send your report and pic of your shake to either kik or PM.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zctt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
scat, scat dare, scat eating, shit, shit eating