Old 10-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #1
Net

Post Ice Tray Dares / 26F

Recently, I got a silicone ice cube tray. Since it's colder outside I figured I could bring the cold inside to do some ice dares. I'm willing to try most anything, as I'm currently expanding my likes and limits list. The ice cube cavities are in little elongated semi-circle shapes, sort of like this one.

http://brain-images.cdn.dixons.com/9...u_21943019.jpg

That's the exact one I have, so as you can see you could make various shapes by filling up the mould to a certain height. You could make semi circles or little bullet shaped cubes.

I will give a full report on any dares given. Thank you and have a nice evening.

◆◆◆

PM DARES

The History Of My Avatars

◆◆◆
Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:21 PM   #2
fitredhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Net View Post
Recently, I got a silicone ice cube tray. Since it's colder outside I figured I could bring the cold inside to do some ice dares. I'm willing to try most anything, as I'm currently expanding my likes and limits list. The ice cube cavities are in little elongated semi-circle shapes, sort of like this one.

http://brain-images.cdn.dixons.com/9...u_21943019.jpg

That's the exact one I have, so as you can see you could make various shapes by filling up the mould to a certain height. You could make semi circles or little bullet shaped cubes.

I will give a full report on any dares given. Thank you and have a nice evening.
hmm. Ever tried wax play? I wonder if you might make a bullet shaped ice cube and insert into your vagina. Then drip candle wax. Secondly, wonder if you could make two ice cubes into somewhat hollow cylinders. Place each over a nipple and again drip wax while the cubes melt. Mostly just thinking out loud, but maybe you could try it.
fitredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:30 PM   #3
Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitredhead View Post
hmm. Ever tried wax play? I wonder if you might make a bullet shaped ice cube and insert into your vagina. Then drip candle wax. Secondly, wonder if you could make two ice cubes into somewhat hollow cylinders. Place each over a nipple and again drip wax while the cubes melt. Mostly just thinking out loud, but maybe you could try it.
What a wonderful idea! It seems it's almost destiny, as I just bought about a pound of beeswax for a few projects, but I have lots left. I'll certainly try these, and give you a report back. I'm not sure how to make the hollowed shapes just yet, but I'm sure I'll figure out something. Thank you for the ideas!

◆◆◆

PM DARES

◆◆◆
Old 10-15-2017, 03:31 PM   #4
karentje

Try making sole with menthol oil, or tobasco in it, mixed with water.

When done u insert as many inside and hold them in as long as pissible.

likes: edge, denial, controled/forced orgasm, spanking, bondage

limits: blood, pee, poo, needles, illegal, family, pictures
karentje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:35 PM   #5
Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by karentje View Post
Try making sole with menthol oil, or tobasco in it, mixed with water.

When done u insert as many inside and hold them in as long as pissible.
What an interesting idea. I've got some peppermint essential oils around ,y house somewhere, it'll just be a matter of finding them, but if I do I'll report how it goes. thank you for your time.

◆◆◆

PM DARES

◆◆◆
Old 10-15-2017, 06:18 PM   #6
MasterO2
getDare Devil

First rub your tits, ass and pussy with a generous amount of mentholated rub, work it into your holes well & into your clit hood. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice so next insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy, & 3 in your ass, next rub ice on your nipples and clit until they are extremely cold, then smack each one with 10 rounds of 25 smacks to each with the back side of a steel table spoon. After your smacks go back to rubbing ice on them until they start to feel numb. Now give each one 5 strong pinch, twist and hard fast pulls. A PM copy of your full detailed well written report is expected upon completion, pics are appreciated but not required. Do not ORGASM without requesting my permission via PM.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 10:48 PM   #7
yourbitch7

Hey I was just reading this thread just wanted to warn you be very careful with putting essential oils internally. I wouldn't put peppermint essential oil in there. Essential oils in pure form can burn the skin. You need a carrier oiljust to use it topically (unless it's already included in the one you bought)
Ps if you do put it on your skin use a ratio of 12 drops per 30 ml of carrier oil give or take (atleast). Carrier oils can be something like jojoba oil, olive oil, argon oil, coconut oil

To control a blog post of mine click here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84775

Punish this brat with ginger root for limited time only:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85306

Last edited by yourbitch7; 10-15-2017 at 10:52 PM.
yourbitch7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:02 AM   #8
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Make some piss cubes. Use them in your drinks. Let at least 1 of them melt in your mouth.
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anything goes, ice, no limits, nolimits