Old 05-20-2018, 03:19 PM   #91
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Both of you go to a mall (or similar place), with the bullet someplace that will make her cum. She gets to cum once for free after getting there, and the bullet stays in place and on afterwards.

She then has to give him a BJ before cumming again. He does not have to cooperate, so she may need to seduce him into it.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:19 AM   #92
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Both of you go to a mall (or similar place), with the bullet someplace that will make her cum. She gets to cum once for free after getting there, and the bullet stays in place and on afterwards.

She then has to give him a BJ before cumming again. He does not have to cooperate, so she may need to seduce him into it.

this is/was more a dare for our normal dare topic,
but no big problem. We still can do something like that

Suduce him for a BJ shouldent be that hard.
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 10:53 AM   #93
MrFrustration
Longtime User

See if you can find a way to stimulate yourself while doing your routines or while warming up/down. Over 10 sessions experiment with the way you arrange your leotard and the way you move, how you secretly rub against the equipment and/or use your internal muscles. See if you can successfully edge this way by the end of the 10 sessions.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 08:35 PM   #94
Kindness
Distinguished Member

My mistake; I thought this was your normal dare thread.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 11:43 PM   #95
messygerman

At home put on your leotard and through the fabric get yourself off with your vibrator. With your now hopefully wet leotard leave the house for training, but put on yoga tights before. With only those two articles of clothing walk to your training and hope that nobody will smell your juices. I guess it will be a nice feeling!

If you are not brave enough for this, then Nick will be allowed to put a whole bottle of vla over you and your leotard as a punishment.

Btw: are there any achievements you reached as a gymnastic?

Likes: Crossdress, Cum, Messy, Tights, Swimsuits, semi public, public at night, bondage

Ways to punish me: full public, pee, body writing, wedgie

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood
messygerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 11:47 AM   #96
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by messygerman View Post
At home put on your leotard and through the fabric get yourself off with your vibrator. With your now hopefully wet leotard leave the house for training, but put on yoga tights before. With only those two articles of clothing walk to your training and hope that nobody will smell your juices. I guess it will be a nice feeling!

If you are not brave enough for this, then Nick will be allowed to put a whole bottle of vla over you and your leotard as a punishment.

will do that, probably combine it with the dare of MrFrustration.
and i'm sure i'm brave enough for it

Yes i did compete at championchips before.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:31 PM   #97
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Cum three times wearing your leotard with nothing underneath, making sure you make it good and wet each time, and then wear it for a practice at the gym without washing it beforehand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by messygerman View Post

So i did a combi of those 2 today.
I started already with cumming in my leotard a couple days ago, and just let my juice dry in the fabric.

Today just before the training started i putted in once again (did already cum in it 4 times)
And made myself cum in it a 5th time with the help of my vibrator.
after that I also putted on yogapants and went of to training.
The leotard is very dark of color so there were no really vissible wet spots.
not sure if anyone noticed (wet spots or smell) but hey we all sweat and stuff.So we are used to something.

Sure it was a nice feeling, i really like to masturbate/cum in my leotards
Old 05-25-2018, 01:38 PM   #98
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Have you ever or would you flirt and sexually tease your coaches, trainers, fellow gymnasts. If so without names etc. I dare you to tell us about the most sexually oriented thing you have done and if not I dare you to do so and tell us about it.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 02:31 PM   #99
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Have you ever or would you flirt and sexually tease your coaches, trainers, fellow gymnasts. If so without names etc. I dare you to tell us about the most sexually oriented thing you have done and if not I dare you to do so and tell us about it.
Well there is a fellow gymnastic that is pretty daring and crazy with me.
So we have done some fun stuff together like:
touched each other in the foampit, fingerd together/each other in the shower after. and even one time we switched from leotard during training when we both were in the material shed
Old 06-12-2018, 08:04 AM   #100
Paepi

did your leotard ever ripped or that of a friend?
so yes where and hoe?
Old 06-12-2018, 08:46 AM   #101
sadist87

Here is the dare. Tape the 2 vibrators on your clit and leave them at max for however long your at the gym next and put the egg in your ass on max as well but leave the remote in your bag.

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.
sadist87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:20 AM   #102
highlander

Hi so here is my dare for you set up your vib so it in you but also good contact with clit turn vib up full for ever orgasm you have to roll a die and do dice roll x number of orgasms =number of minutes added to work out. You must keep the vibe in and on high the whole work out write a report here saying how long you worked out and how many orgasm you had

Second dare

Before going to work out drink 4l of water then go to work out if you need to pee you must do it through ur leotard and in the gym best be descret foam pity might be your friend and a full report on how it went

Third dare

Before a practice cut a hole so that both pussy and ass hole will be on show then go about practicing as if nothing is a miss
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:14 AM   #103
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paepi View Post
did your leotard ever ripped or that of a friend?
so yes where and hoe?
gladly never happend no

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadist87 View Post
Here is the dare. Tape the 2 vibrators on your clit and leave them at max for however long your at the gym next and put the egg in your ass on max as well but leave the remote in your bag.
my ass is exit only.
about the other part I can put the vib in me if you want.
taping it on my clit during pratice would be a bit to noticeble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander View Post
Hi so here is my dare for you set up your vib so it in you but also good contact with clit turn vib up full for ever orgasm you have to roll a die and do dice roll x number of orgasms =number of minutes added to work out. You must keep the vibe in and on high the whole work out write a report here saying how long you worked out and how many orgasm you had

Second dare

Before going to work out drink 4l of water then go to work out if you need to pee you must do it through ur leotard and in the gym best be descret foam pity might be your friend and a full report on how it went

Third dare

Before a practice cut a hole so that both pussy and ass hole will be on show then go about practicing as if nothing is a miss
1st something like that is possibl and sounds fun.
2nd no... i'm not gonna pee in the foampit or somewere else at the gym.
3th sorry also no, ripping a old leotard is possible but not at practice
Old 06-12-2018, 10:50 AM   #104
highlander

OK I'll accept one out of three let me know how it goes
����
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 01:57 PM   #105
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
See if you can find a way to stimulate yourself while doing your routines or while warming up/down. Over 10 sessions experiment with the way you arrange your leotard and the way you move, how you secretly rub against the equipment and/or use your internal muscles. See if you can successfully edge this way by the end of the 10 sessions.
tried this one today
mostly i did it during warming up or small exercises on the equipment.
really tried as long and often as possible, and it felt pretty good.
but far from edging

Advertisements
Kink Talk