Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 04:58 PM   #31
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbyblddr View Post
I have been away from getdare for 3 months thinking I could be a good girl. Please punish this slut Sir.
So your idea of being a good girl is not having fun?
Give me 500 edges, before you can cum again.
Also keep the edge tally in your signature so everybody knows.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-15-2017, 06:49 PM   #32
bbw1973

i had pm you. thanks
Old 05-15-2017, 07:14 PM   #33
TheDevilInHeels

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Yea, i'm bored, i'm going to start up my punishment thread again. So, girls you can do it two ways.

1. You can tell me here, what you want me to punish you for......OR

2. You can PM me, BUT still put here that you pm me, so I know too look for it.

All punishment will be given out within 48 hours, maybe, well if your slutty enough 24 hours.

DO NOT use my kik and ask for punishment, that's if you know it.
My kik, time is for my sluts.
This pathetic slut cummed when my master said I couldnt, and i haven't been on GetDare since iv made my account until now. Also, iv been neglecting my homework. Please give this little bitch a punishment that will certainly be torturous.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:43 PM   #34
Bbyblddr

Thank you for punishing this slut sir
This slut is owned. It is not allowed to talk to anyone on kik but can accept dares/punishments here if approved by its master.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:58 PM   #35
pussytortured

plz punish my slutty cunt plz
Old 05-16-2017, 01:55 AM   #36
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussytortured View Post
plz punish my slutty cunt plz
For your punishment
Get some toothpaste, and rub it onto your clit, nice and thick. Now get a thick rubberband, and what I want you to do, is snap the toothpaste off your clit until it's nice and clean, or your hit the max snaps of 400.

PM me a report when your done with the punishment.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-16-2017, 02:03 AM   #37
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilInHeels View Post
This pathetic slut cummed when my master said I couldnt, and i haven't been on GetDare since iv made my account until now. Also, iv been neglecting my homework. Please give this little bitch a punishment that will certainly be torturous.

Ok for you little girl.........

Get a timer, and your toothpaste, and toothbrush. Set the timer for 15 mins, and start scrubbing away. If you feel like your going to cum. Stop the timer, and then slap your pussy 20 times, and now add 8 minutes to the timer.

Keep on doing this until you run the timer all the way down, then PM me a report about the punishment.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-16-2017, 01:17 PM   #38
arizgirl458

Hello. I am 19F. Please punish me really hard. I have been ignoring some of my skype messages from masters who want to accept me. Please make me feel sorry

20 Female

Every time someone sends me a PM saying;
BOOB: i will play with my boobs for 30 seconds
SPANK(with a number); I will spank my nipples that many times with an implement of your choice
DARE: give me any dare
MOO: i will get down on all fours and moo
MILK: I will milk myself for 10 mins
(feel free to add more)
Old 05-16-2017, 04:18 PM   #39
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizgirl458 View Post
Hello. I am 19F. Please punish me really hard. I have been ignoring some of my skype messages from masters who want to accept me. Please make me feel sorry
Sending the punishment thru PM

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 05-16-2017, 07:00 PM   #40
PrivateMaster208

Hello sir, please punish me for being horny and wanting to touch my clit along with neglecting get dare. As extreme as you like.

Dislikes
Public, family, permanent.

Limits
scat, pics, videos.

I have only household items
Ask if you are not sure
Old 05-16-2017, 10:18 PM   #41
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateMaster208 View Post
Hello sir, please punish me for being horny and wanting to touch my clit along with neglecting get dare. As extreme as you like.
Ok first off, you can do this punishment.

Get a timer, and your toothpaste, and toothbrush. Set the timer for 15 mins, and start scrubbing away. If you feel like your going to cum. Stop the timer, and then slap your pussy 20 times, and now add 8 minutes to the timer.

Keep on doing this until you run the timer all the way down, then PM me a report about the punishment.

Then the next punishment, get a notebook, and pen, and the egg timer, and set it for a hour, and head to a corner. Now sit facing the corner. You will write 100 times. "I will be a honest little girl, and never lie about my age again." You stay in the corner until the timer rings, and all your lines are done, then you can leave, or if the timer rings, and you haven't complete your lines, you will stay in the corner until you finish with the lines.

You do know, us Masters read people's back post to see who they are punishing.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 05-16-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 05-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #42
Bbyblddr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
So your idea of being a good girl is not having fun?
Give me 500 edges, before you can cum again.
Also keep the edge tally in your signature so everybody knows.
Sir, after 3 days this slut is only up to 111. Is there anything I can do to lower the number please
This slut is owned. It is not allowed to talk to anyone on kik but can accept dares/punishments here if approved by its master.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:29 PM   #43
hairyslaveboy

I'm a slut that can't keep its hands out of its cunt.
Masters ask me for images or reports and I don't give them back. aim an attention whore but am totally ungrateful for the little attention I do receive. Please punish me

Likes: humiliation, public, bondage, anal, water sports, webcam, degradation, enemas, spankings, punishment, gangbangs, strangers
Dislikes: water play, branding, bruising, scat (trying it), gagging
Hard limits: face pictures, vaginal insertion, family, under 18, animals, fee, blood, unprotected sex, anything illegal and/or deadly
Old 05-18-2017, 12:03 AM   #44
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbyblddr View Post
Sir, after 3 days this slut is only up to 111. Is there anything I can do to lower the number please
NO, it's a punishment girl, keep on going.

Think of it as a marathon, when your running , your mind is going to give you a thousand reasons to quit, but you only have one reason to finish.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 05-18-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:10 AM   #45
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyslaveboy View Post
I'm a slut that can't keep its hands out of its cunt.
Masters ask me for images or reports and I don't give them back. aim an attention whore but am totally ungrateful for the little attention I do receive. Please punish me

Likes: humiliation, public, bondage, anal, water sports, webcam, degradation, enemas, spankings, punishment, gangbangs, strangers
Dislikes: water play, branding, bruising, scat (trying it), gagging
Hard limits: face pictures, vaginal insertion, family, under 18, animals, fee, blood, unprotected sex, anything illegal and/or deadly
Put some toothpaste on your clit, and rub it in, and get a thick rubber band, and also put a bar of soap in your mouth, too the point were you have to bite down to keep it in. Now with the toothpaste on the clit, I want you to get a thick rubber band, and snap the toothpaste off, until your clit is clean, or you hit a max of 400 snaps. Once the punishment is done, you can remove the bar of soap.

Give your Master a break, and give him something in return for his time and effort with you. It's a two way street in a relationship.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, pain, pain (pussy), pain (tits), slave