Old 04-03-2017, 04:07 PM   #1
techsavvymale
Account Banned

Post Male Still Searching

Hi, my name is Andrew some people call me Andy. I am 29 years old. I am looking for somebody to talk to and to do things for from time to time. I have a webcam and teamviewer. I work from home as a computer technician and a web developer. Since I work from home there can be times when I am unable to do things on my webcam, I am happy to have my webcam on when possible for as long as possible.

I am married, my wife is very vanilla and is not into this lifestyle like I am. I have pictures of her on my computer that she has allowed me to share if needed. But she will not get on webcam or anything like that. You are also welcome to say anything you want about her and even tell me what you would make her do if she was into this stuff and etc.

I am open to suggestions, I can do things online or offline. I can take pictures but that could take time and i can do video if it's possible same with pictures. I can also do a blog and post stuff, I can do tasks such as writing tasks, websites and etc. I am also open to streaming my webcam while I am working and just chat to people when I alone do stuff on my webcam. I also have an android tablet that I can install games or applications on. You are welcome to email me at [email protected].

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
techsavvymale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
instructions, male, slave, teamviewer, webcam