Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2017, 02:39 PM   #1
techsavvymale30
Account Banned

Post Male Still Looking

Hi, my name is Andrew some people call me Andy. I am looking for somebody or people to talk to and do things for from time to time. I have a webcam and teamviewer. I work from home as a computer technician and a web developer. Since I work from home there can be times when I am unable to do things on my webcam, I am happy to have my webcam on when possible for as long as possible this also means streaming it if required.

I am married, my wife is very vanilla and is not into this lifestyle like I am. I have pictures of her on my computer that she has allowed me to share if needed, but she will not get on webcam or anything like that. You are also welcome to say anything you want about her and even tell me what you would make her do if she was into this stuff and was your slave.

I am open to suggestions, I can do things online or offline. I can also do a blog and post stuff, I can do tasks such as writing tasks, websites and etc. You are also welcome to control what my wallpaper is on my computer as well. Skype: live:techsavvyslave30, Email: [email protected]. You are welcome to spam my email I love reading messages and etc.. Just nothing illegal.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
techsavvymale30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to techsavvymale30 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, slave, tasks, teamviewer, webcam