Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-29-2023, 02:09 PM   #1
Bratty_Boi

Talking Humiliating Road trip Dice Game

Soo here's a simple game that I may or may not have done to myself in the past... and now its time to share my creation with everyone else XD

It makes a road trip more fun but you can adapt it to other situations as well, entirely your choice

so to begin, the minimum amount of clothes you need to be wearing is:
a pair of shoes
a pair of socks
trousers/shorts
t-shirt/hoodie
jacket

but the more clothing you wear now the less embarrassing it'll be later, so feel free to double up on anything you want (and yes its clothing related lol)

Round one:
now that you're dressed, before you leave the house you need to roll a 6 sided dice (or use an app, I'm sure there's an app for that)
whatever the number is, depends on what you lose:
numbers 1-2 is socks related
numbers 3-4 are shoe/sneaker related
numbers 5-6 are other clothing

eg. if you roll a 3 then you lose 1(one) shoe (<-- yes just one, don't cheat) or if you roll a 1 then you lose a single sock and if you roll a 5 then you lose a jacket or a t-shirt if you've not listened to me and skipped a jacket

go ahead and leave the house now

Round two:
Once you reach your first service station stop, its time to roll again
same rules as before, roll the dice and take off whatever you lose and put it in your trunk

Round three:
So now you might be reaching your destination, no dice this time instead you can make swaps to look decent again, soo if your missing a shoe for example and you want to be wearing both shoes, you can trade a sock for a shoe, or a t-shirt for a jacket, etc, so make your choices now

Final Round:
now the evil part :P

roll the dice again, if it lands on 1, 5, or 6 then you are finished, congrats! now you get to wear whatever you've finished with

if however, it lands on 2, 4, or 3 then you remove your socks and shoes and stay barefoot for 24hrs

Have fun
(ps. I don't need to know if you play my game or see any proof, I'm just posting my idea for others to enjoy)

Disclaimer: Follow local laws and customs for your area, I'm not responsible for anything that happens
Album 2 from my feet pics thread
Album 3 from my feet pics thread
Album 4 from my feet pics thread
Original feet pics thread
Current rules I’ve to follow: No shoes or socks till July 1st 2024
31/M/Bi/UK/Shoe size: 9.5/10UK
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bratty_Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bratty_Boi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, dice dare, feet, fun dares, humilaition