Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-13-2015, 09:22 PM   #1
superpooper

Default You will poop your pants or diaper

Poop Pants Dice Dare

This dare is for anybody who likes to poop themselves on purpose and wants to have some fun.

What will you be wearing?
1. Normal underwear (your choice) and normal clothes
2. White panties or briefs under normal clothes
3. Thong or boxers under normal clothes
4. Just your underwear*
5. Diaper under clothes
6. Only a diaper*
*If you will be doing it in public, you can wear clothes, but they must be revealing

Where will you be pooping your pants?
1. At home
2. At school or work
3. At the mall
4. In the city
5. At the park
6. Your choice

How long will you have to stay in your pooped pants?
1. You can clean up whenever you'd like to
2. At least 30 minutes
3. At least 1 hour
4. At least 3 hours
5. At least 6 hours
6. At least 12 hours

How many dares will you have to complete?
1. Only 1 dare
2. 2 dares
3. 3 dares
4. 4 dares
5. 6 dares
6. All 10 of them

The sections below will let you know what you will have to do. You will be using a twelve-sided die to determine what you will be doing. If you do not have a twelve-sided die, you can find one on Google.

If you rolled and got "At home":
1. Poop yourself in front of your house. Make it look obvious that you're pooping yourself.
2. Clean your house in your pooped pants or diaper.
3. Masturbate in your pooped pants or diaper.
4. Sit down in your pooped pants or diaper for at least one hour (disregard the amount of time you have to stay messy that you rolled above).
5. Call somebody on the phone wearing your pooped pants or diaper.
6. Squish the poop around in your pants or diaper.
7. Sleep with the poop in your pants or diaper overnight (disregard the amount of time you have to stay messy that you rolled above).
8. Wear the pooped underwear or diaper on your head for 15 minutes.
9. Order a pizza (or any kind of food) and you must answer the door in your messy pants or diaper.
10. When you can clean up, you are not allowed to wash your underpants or diaper yet. It must sit on your floor for 24 hours. Afterwards, you may remove the poop and you have to wear the pants one more time before you wash them. If you wore a diaper, dump the poop out and wear it one more time until you poop it again.
11. Roll again for another dare.
12. Roll again and do 2 more dares.

If you rolled "At school or work", and want to do it at school:
1. Make it very obvious that you are pooping your pants or diaper.
2. You can go to the bathroom to poop your pants or diaper.
3. Talk to your crush or an attractive person in your class while wearing your pooped pants or diaper.
4. Have the school nurse change your pooped pants or diaper.
5. Poop yourself in the cafeteria.
6. Announce to everyone that you pooped yourself.
7. Poop your pants or diaper in class, and stay in class and pretend that you didn't poop yourself until you are kicked out of class.
8. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper in the bathroom (bonus points if other people are in the bathroom)
9. Poop your pants or diaper in gym class.
10. When you can clean up, you must do so in a bathroom with the stall open.

If you rolled "At school or work", and want to do it at work:
1. Make it very obvious to all that you are pooping your pants or diaper.
2. Poop your pants or diaper in front of your boss.
3. Poop yourself in front of your coworkers.
4. Tell everybody that you pooped yourself.
5. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper somewhere you won't get in trouble.
6. Wear your poopy pants or diaper in the cafeteria or break room.
7. Poop yourself and stay in it until someone comments on it.
8. Squish the poop around in your pants or diaper.
9. Ask one of your coworkers to change your pants or diaper.
10. When you can clean up, you must leave your soiled clothing somewhere they can be found.

If you rolled "At the mall":
1. Make sure everybody around you knows that you just pooped yourself.
2. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper somewhere hidden.
3. Talk to mall staff with poop in your pants or diaper.
4. Sit in your mess for 10 minutes.
5. Poop yourself in a dressing room while trying on clothes (bonus points if you buy the clothes with poop in your pants or diaper).
6. Have a meal in the food court with poop in your pants or diaper.
7. Strike up a conversation with somebody with poop in your pants or diaper.
8. Go buy diapers with poop in your pants or diaper.
9. Poop yourself, and tell somebody that you pooped yourself and ask them where you can buy a new pair of pants.
10. When you can clean up, you must clean up in any bathroom in the mall, and you must leave your pooped underpants or diaper in the stall for someone to find.

If you rolled "In the city":
1. Bend over and poop yourself in public
2. Walk around the city in your poopy pants or diaper.
3. Sit down on a bench and squish the poop around your pants or diaper.
4. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper somewhere you won't get caught.
5. With poop in your pants or diaper, go up to a stranger and ask them for directions (bonus points if it's directions to a bathroom and you act like you just pooped yourself).
6. Ride on a bus with poop in your pants or diaper.
7. Go shopping in a messy diaper or messy pants.
8. Ride a bike with poop in your pants or diaper.
9. Go to McDonalds (or a similar restaurant) and order food with poop in your pants or diaper.
10. When you can clean up, feel free to change anywhere you can.

If you rolled "At the park":
1. Poop yourself out in the open.
2. Poop your pants or diaper and sit down on a bench. Squish the poop around.
3. Go for a 30 minute walk with poop in your pants or diaper.
4. Talk to someone with poop in your pants or diaper.
5. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper somewhere hidden.
6. Ask someone to change your pants or diaper.
7. Have a picnic in your poopy pants or diaper.
8. Fly a kite with poop in your pants or diaper.
9. Climb a tree with poopy pants or a poopy diaper.
10. When you can clean up, you must do so behind a tree or bush and leave it to be found.

If you fail to follow the dares you rolled above, roll again and do the punishment below.
1. You must poop your pants (no diaper) when you wake up the next day, and you must keep the poop in your pants and wear them until it's time to go to sleep.
2. You will wear a diaper, poop that diaper, and that diaper cannot be changed for 36 hours. You will do all peeing and pooping in that diaper.
3. You cannot masturbate for a week.
4. You will put on a diaper, put a lock around your waist so that the diaper cannot be removed, and you will mail the key to yourself. You cannot take the diaper off until the key comes in the mail.
5. You will poop in a diaper, and you will eat the poop and lick that diaper clean (should have just done the dare).
6. Roll two more dice and do both punishments.
Feel free to post your results below.
superpooper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to superpooper for this post:
Old 12-13-2015, 10:38 PM   #2
superpooper

I had made this a couple days ago and tried it out already, so I'll let you guys know how it went. I rolled, and this is what I got:
For this dare, I wore a black tank top, my favorite tight blue jeans, and a pair of pink cotton panties from Victoria's Secret.
1. At home
2. At least 30 minutes
Whew, got off easy on this one
6. All 10 of them o.O
I thought I had lucked out and only had to stay messy for 30 minutes, but due to the nature of dare 7, I knew I'd be wearing my poopy pants for quite a while (not that I really mind (; ). The dares I did are listed below:
1. Poop yourself in front of your house. Make it look obvious that you're pooping yourself.
4. Sit down in your pooped pants or diaper for at least one hour (disregard the amount of time you have to stay messy that you rolled above).
7. Sleep with the poop in your pants or diaper overnight (disregard the amount of time you have to stay messy that you rolled above).
9. Order a pizza (or any kind of food) and you must answer the door in your messy pants or diaper.
10. When you can clean up, you are not allowed to wash your underpants or diaper yet. It must sit on your floor for 24 hours. Afterwards, you may remove the poop and you have to wear the pants one more time before you wash them. If you wore a diaper, dump the poop out and wear it one more time until you poop it again.
Okay, I woke up around ten and got ready for my day. I got showered, did my hair, put on some clothes, and was ready to start. It was around noon that I had called and ordered a pizza, and I could already feel that I needed to poop pretty badly. I waited about 20 minutes after ordering pizza to walk outside, where I begin filling my pants. I hadn't pooped for about 2 days at this point, so it ended up being a pretty big load in my pants, but it surprisingly didn't smell that bad. About 5 minutes after I had loaded my pants, the pizza driver pulled up, and I walked back outside with the load in my pants to pick up the pizza. I'm not sure if the driver saw the load in my pants, but I think he could tell that I was walking differently (not sure if he connected all of the dots on that one). I went back in and had some pizza for lunch, where I sat down in the kitchen. I sat down and squished the load around while I was eating, and by the time I finished eating, I couldn't keep my hands out of my pants. I began to masturbate, and had fingered myself to absolute bliss and experienced what can only be described as an earth-shattering orgasm. At this point, my underpants were looking pretty gnarly, but that just makes it that much better . It was now about 3 o'clock, and I decided that I would do a little cleaning around the house. When I was done cleaning, I had completely cleaned my living room and got my bedroom straightened out a bit. It's now about five o'clock, and I had heated up the rest of the pizza from earlier and had myself an early dinner. After I finished eating, I gave my parents a call (they live about two hours away) and let them know that everything was okay. I them decided to relax for a little bit, and I sat around on my couch watching tv for about a couple hours. When I stood up, my stomach started rumbling (which usually means I have to poop), so I gave a little push and filled my pants with a second load. At this point, my pants were really starting to sag, and I'm surprised none of it came out yet. I decided to go upstairs for a little bit, where I had remembered that I still needed to wear my underwear on my head. I went in the bathroom, peeled my underwear off, and put them on my head for 15 minutes. When that was over, I was starting to get turned on again, so I put my poopy underpants back on. I went into my bedroom, where I layed down on my bed and fingered myself to another wonderful climax. At this point, it was about 10:30, my pants looked unsalvagable, and I was exhausted (but very satisfied), so I decided to just call it a day. I hopped into bed with the 2 loads still snug against my bum and drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next morning at about 9, and my bedroom and the sheets and mattress smelled horrible, so I had decided it was about time to clean up (after almost 21 hours in poopy pants). I took off my pants and underpants and left them on the bathroom floor with the loads still in them. I got cleaned up (surprisingly, I didn't get a rash) and carried on with my day. The next day, I finally flushed the loads (took two tries to go down) and I put the pants and pink panties back on (I actually pooped them again, but only stayed in them for about an hour this time), and had decided that the underpants could not be saved, but my jeans actually came out pretty clean.
I had a lot of fun making and doing this dare, and I really hope this gets the ball rolling. If enough of you guys do this dare and post your stories, I may just do this dare again and share it with you all of you.
Thanks!
The following user says Thank You to superpooper for this post:
Old 01-14-2016, 09:00 AM   #3
superpooper

Bumping this thread because I'd love to hear from people who have tried this dare. For each reply, I'll do this dare again and post it on here.

Last edited by superpooper; 01-14-2016 at 09:09 AM.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:51 AM   #4
stinkybutt

6. Only a diaper*
*If you will be doing it in public, you can wear clothes, but they must be revealing

3. At the mall

6. At least 12 hours

4. 4 dares

5. Poop yourself in a dressing room while trying on clothes (bonus points if you buy the clothes with poop in your pants or diaper).
--
10. When you can clean up, you must clean up in any bathroom in the mall, and you must leave your pooped underpants or diaper in the stall for someone to find.
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:51 PM   #5
Slave_Obscure

Ok, let's see...

5. Diaper under clothes

1. At home

6. At least 12 hours

3. 3 dares

"At home":

7. Sleep with the poop in your pants or diaper overnight

Challange accepted.
Slave_Obscure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 11:38 AM   #6
superpooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkybutt View Post
6. Only a diaper*

3. At the mall

6. At least 12 hours

4. 4 dares

--
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_Obscure View Post
Ok, let's see...

5. Diaper under clothes

1. At home

6. At least 12 hours

3. 3 dares

"At home":

7. Sleep with the poop in your pants or diaper overnight

Challange accepted.
Awesome, these both look pretty good. If you post a reply with how your dares went, I will do this dare again for both of you.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:06 PM   #7
Messypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpooper View Post
Poop Pants Dice Dare

This dare is for anybody who likes to poop themselves on purpose and wants to have some fun.

4. Just your underwear*
5. Diaper under clothes
6. Only a diaper*

1. At home
2. At school or work
3. At the mall
4. In the city
5. At the park
6. Your choice

2. At least 30 minutes
3. At least 1 hour
4. At least 3 hours
5. At least 6 hours
6. At least 12 hours

1. Only 1 dare
2. 2 dares
3. 3 dares
4. 4 dares
5. 6 dares
6. All 10 of them

The sections below will let you know what you will have to do. You will be using a twelve-sided die to determine what you will be doing. If you do not have a twelve-sided die, you can find one on Google.

If you rolled and got "At home":

If you rolled "At school or work", and want to do it at school:
1. Make it very obvious that you are pooping your pants or diaper.
2. You can go to the bathroom to poop your pants or diaper.
3. Talk to your crush or an attractive person in your class while wearing your pooped pants or diaper.
4. Have the school nurse change your pooped pants or diaper.
5. Poop yourself in the cafeteria.
6. Announce to everyone that you pooped yourself.
7. Poop your pants or diaper in class, and stay in class and pretend that you didn't poop yourself until you are kicked out of class.
8. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper in the bathroom (bonus points if other people are in the bathroom)
9. Poop your pants or diaper in gym class.
10. When you can clean up, you must do so in a bathroom with the stall open.

If you rolled "At school or work", and want to do it at work:
1. Make it very obvious to all that you are pooping your pants or diaper.
2. Poop your pants or diaper in front of your boss.
3. Poop yourself in front of your coworkers.
4. Tell everybody that you pooped yourself.
5. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper somewhere you won't get in trouble.
6. Wear your poopy pants or diaper in the cafeteria or break room.
7. Poop yourself and stay in it until someone comments on it.
8. Squish the poop around in your pants or diaper.
9. Ask one of your coworkers to change your pants or diaper.
10. When you can clean up, you must leave your soiled clothing somewhere they can be found.

1. Make sure everybody around you knows that you just pooped yourself.
3. Talk to mall staff with poop in your pants or diaper.
9. Poop yourself, and tell somebody that you pooped yourself and ask them where you can buy a new pair of pants.

1. Bend over and poop yourself in public
4. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper somewhere you won't get caught.
5. With poop in your pants or diaper, go up to a stranger and ask them for directions (bonus points if it's directions to a bathroom and you act like you just pooped yourself).
6. Ride on a bus with poop in your pants or diaper.
8. Ride a bike with poop in your pants or diaper.
9. Go to McDonalds (or a similar restaurant) and order food with poop in your pants or diaper.

If you rolled "At the park":
1. Poop yourself out in the open.
2. Poop your pants or diaper and sit down on a bench. Squish the poop around.
3. Go for a 30 minute walk with poop in your pants or diaper.
4. Talk to someone with poop in your pants or diaper.
5. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper somewhere hidden.
6. Ask someone to change your pants or diaper.
7. Have a picnic in your poopy pants or diaper.
8. Fly a kite with poop in your pants or diaper.
9. Climb a tree with poopy pants or a poopy diaper.
10. When you can clean up, you must do so behind a tree or bush and leave it to be found.

If you fail to follow the dares you rolled above, roll again and do the punishment below.
1. You must poop your pants (no diaper) when you wake up the next day, and you must keep the poop in your pants and wear them until it's time to go to sleep.
2. You will wear a diaper, poop that diaper, and that diaper cannot be changed for 36 hours. You will do all peeing and pooping in that diaper.
4. You will put on a diaper, put a lock around your waist so that the diaper cannot be removed, and you will mail the key to yourself. You cannot take the diaper off until the key comes in the mail.
5. You will poop in a diaper, and you will eat the poop and lick that diaper clean (should have just done the dare).
Feel free to post your results below.
Maybe next time you make another amazing dare ask to them to make videos and post them or you could contact people and tell them to do it and record themselves. Reading isn't that much videos are nice.
Messypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:17 PM   #8
Coelho
Baby Member

Smile Really cool dare!

3Thong or boxers under normal clothes-
4In the city
3. At least 1 hour
2. 2 dares
(2-alk around the city in your poopy pants or diaper./7- Go shopping in a messy diaper or messy pants.)

OK!-I knew this post and today managed to do it, as it was my first time shitting away I was nervous,in home i already had with a plan in mind, would at the supermarket that would shit on my underwear, so I walked up there holding the poop, coming out, first i picked all I wanted to buy, and a little before go the cashier to pay I saw a beautiful woman and decided to poop next to her, tried to be as unobtrusive as possible, and managed in a way, since was silent, but the smell was horrible (I was about 7 seconds still feel)(it came really big and soft it was awsame) after this I paid and complete the dare (7) after i walked the streets(dare 2) to complete the 1 hour in the mess, I came home and sat a bit in mess then i clined my self.

i'm waiting you to do it again after you do it again i do it again too!
Coelho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 12:18 PM   #9
letshavesomefun

So that I am commited with no turnikng back I am submitting my roles now will report back how I got on later.
Sounds like its going to be messy, pun intended. Never tried doing anything like this in public before.

5. Diaper under clothes

4. In the city

2. At least 30 minutes

4. 4 dares

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 05:32 PM   #10
LickMeLixMe

Nice, I am most likely going to do this multiple times
LickMeLixMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 07:10 AM   #11
Ialwaysseemtoagree

Default Poop your pants

I will play this game
Ialwaysseemtoagree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 05:24 AM   #12
Pampersboy

Default make me a perfect black mail diaper slave and pants shitty boy

I would like to be made into a perfect pants shit via blackmail, real compulsion to have to be pants shit 24/7 without ifs and buts with leverage
Pampersboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 12:40 PM   #13
Funfem
Baby Member

Looks like I’ll be in underwear at the mall in my pooped pants for 12 hours and I have to buy diapers in my pooped undies. If anyone wants to blackmail me into sending proof of this excursion message me
Funfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 02:53 PM   #14
the_diaper_darer

Bumping this to try later.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 04:47 PM   #15
rhl
getDare Succubus

4. Just your underwear*
5. Diaper under clothes
6. Only a diaper*

1. At home
2. At school or work
3. At the mall
4. In the city
5. At the park
6. Your choice

Sorry but at the mall, I'm wearing a diaper, but am wearing these leggingshttps://m.shein.com/us/SHEIN-SXY-Plu...-cat-2233.html yes they are pretty sheer do show the diaper

2. At least 30 minutes
3. At least 1 hour
4. At least 3 hours
5. At least 6 hours
6. At least 12 hours

1. Only 1 dare
2. 2 dares
3. 3 dares
4. 4 dares
5. 6 dares
6. All 10 of them

1. Make sure everybody around you knows that you just pooped yourself. While in the middle of the mall, I stopped next to a chair, crouched down, held on the arm of chair, and pooped.
3. Talk to mall staff with poop in your pants or diaper. I talked to the security.
4. Sit in your mess for 10 minutes. I sat in one of those massage chairs, yes the type that rams a rod up your ass.
6. Have a meal in the food court with poop in your pants or diaper. It was Chinese food.
10. When you can clean up, you must clean up in any bathroom in the mall, and you must leave your pooped underpants or diaper in the stall for someone to find. This seemed more of a must do. So I cleaned up the pest I could, left the diaper. I also didn't think this out very well, since I had no diaper or panties to put on. Left diaper on stall

Feel free to post your results below.[/QUOTE]
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, mess, pants, poop