Old 05-20-2018, 09:21 PM   #1
sciencegal

Default Summer Fun

This is my first story posted on the site (though far from my first story written). This story is entirely fiction and inspired by the May writing challenge. Hope you enjoy.

Synopsis: Two lovers are stuck enduring a heat wave without air conditioning. To help cool down her paramour, ice is used in a non-traditional way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the hottest day of the summer and through a series of unfortunate events, we found ourselves without air conditioning. I watched as your threw your head back, exposing your long neck as you futilely tried to cool yourself from this sweltering heat. We sat in the living room, attempting to cool ourselves down in front of a fan. I had changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt, but it seemed the heat was getting to you much more than me. Glancing in your direction, I notices you had changed into a low cut tank top clung to the delicate curves of your body, stopping just shy of the cotton panties barely covering your perfectly shaped ass.

I watched as a bead of sweat collected on your clavicle before it slowly slid lower, between the curves of your soft breasts before disappearing down your tank top. My mind started to drift downwards with the bead of sweat, staring at the ribbed material clinging to your stomach before turning my focus to the pink material situated just below.

You no doubt could feel my indiscreet gaze on your body. “What are you staring at?” You asked me, catching my eyes as a sly grin crept across my face.

“Oh nothing. Just thinking you might be more comfortable if you were to cool off a bit.” I told you, deciding then and there not to let the heat spoil our fun.

“No kidding.” You told me, sarcasm rolling off your tongue.

I stood up abruptly, extending my hand towards you. “Come with me.” I told you, pulling you to your feet. Interlocking my fingers with yours, I guided you down the narrow hall to our bedroom, standing you with your back to the bed. My eyes now fixed on yours, I took a step forward, aligning my body perfectly to yours. Our bodies now touching, warm skin pressed against each other, I leaned in to kiss you. My kisses were soft as my fingers wove themselves through the feather soft curls in your hair, my tongue slipping into the warm corners of your mouth as my passion grew with every passing second. Without warning I stepped back, leaving breathless, craving more. I pulled your tank top up your torso, pulling it carefully over your head before tossing it aside. I smirked, seeing you shiver with delight while I ran my nails across your naked exposed skin, goosebumps forming under my nails as I traced a path from navel up to your shoulders, skipping nothing in between.

I pushed you back on the bed, my knee pushing your legs open as I positioned your body in the center of the bed. When I had you where I wanted you, I climbed on top of you, my body hovering just inches above yours.

“I have the perfect way to cool you down.” I told you before leaning in for another, deeper kiss. I could tell you were beginning to enjoy yourself, our tongues danced together before I felt your hand slowly slide down my cheek, lower towards my chest.
I grabbed both of your wrists firmly, quickly pushing them down onto the bed, forcefully pinning them in place.

I towered over you as you sucked in a breath, surprised by my sudden action. “Stay.” Was all I said before I climbed off you, walking around to the head of the bed. I watched your reaction; your eyes were locked on me, but you didn’t dare move a muscle. You knew better.

I reached down to grab a hidden restraint, part of a system of restraints designed to keep you spread eagle on the bed whenever I wanted. I pulled up the first padded leather cuff, quickly locking it onto your right wrist before you had time to react. Without missing a beat, I jumped back on the bed, legs straddling you as I leaned over and grabbed the other wrist restraint. You began to try and shake free, but I held your wrist firmly in my hand, locking it in place.

You began kicking your legs, wiggling endlessly beneath me as you tried to shake me free. I laughed at your efforts, squeezing my knees tight into your side to prove my point. You and I both knew your efforts were in vain. You loved being tied up just as much as I loved tying you up.

I leaned forward, taking hold of your chin in my hand, forcing you to look at me. “You’re going to behave, or I will make this a lot less enjoyable for you.” I calmly told you as you quickly settled down, a fire burning in me.

You meekly nodded, letting your legs settle back onto the bed. “Good girl.” I said with a pat to your cheek. I climbed back off of you, leaving you on the bed, hands tied to either corner. Your naked breasts exposed were perfectly displayed, and I noticed that your nipples were already becoming erect. I hadn’t even gotten to the fun part yet.

You didn’t know it, but I had already planned a fun afternoon for you. I walked to the kitchen, in no particular hurry to retrieve the ice that I had carefully prepared. I found out much earlier in the day that we would be without air conditioning for the weekend, and I decided not to let a little heat ruin our fun. I dumped a few trays of ice into a bowl, noting the little beads of water already forming on the cubes. I carried the bowl back into the bedroom where you laid partially restrained and spread on the bed.

“What’s in the bowl?” You nervously asked me, straining your head, trying to get a better look as I set the bowl down on the side table near your head.

I pulled out a single large cube, holding it in front of you, a nervous look on your face. “Since the heat is bothering you so much, it’s only fair that I cool you down.” I told you, touching the frozen liquid to the skin between your breasts.

You shivered involuntarily as I held the ice in place, letting a small puddle of water build underneath it. I slowly moved the ice down your body, lower and lower as I circled your belly button, watching you try to pull away from the cold trail weaving across your exposed skin. With the ice still cooling your abdomen, I flicked my tongue over your erect left nipple, gently sucking it into my warm mouth. I continued teasing your nipple, letting you experience a little heat while I melted the shrinking cube on your stomach.

When the last of the cube melted, I grabbed a fresh one from the bowl, running it once more down your body. This time, however, I did not stop at your navel. I lifted the waistband of your pale pink panties with one hand, using my other to guide the ice under the fabric, letting it come to rest against your unsuspecting labia. You squirmed under me, the cold a shock to your warm skin. Releasing the waistband, I smacked your upper thighs once each, getting your attention. “Stay still or I’ll be forced to use the leg restraints.” I told you sternly.

I stood up, moving behind the bed to take you in. The ice cube melting in your panties was leaving a visible wet spot, growing ever larger. Your face was scrunching as you tried your best to obey my command, to remain motionless while the ice tormented your delicate skin. I quickly walked into the adjoining bathroom, grabbing a big bath towel before returning. I folded it in half, setting it down across your upper leg. Wrapping an arm around your back, I lifted you up off the bed a few inches so I could slip the towel underneath you, hoping to keep the mess to a minimum. I let you settle back on the bed, fighting against yourself to remain still.

Seeing you struggle to remain still was stirring something inside me. With my own arousal growing steadily stronger, I decided to accelerate my plan. I grabbed the leg restraints, forcing your legs further apart before securing your ankles to the corners of the bed. I picked up the bowl of ice, placing it between your legs, giving me easy access to the little frozen objects from hell.

Moving the fabric of your panties to one side, I exposed your pussy, the target of my desires. Holding the fabric back with the back of my hand, I spread your labia, noticing the heavy sheen of arousal already spreading. I grabbed an ice cube with my free hand and guided it towards your spread skin. I held the cube on your clit for a few seconds, your body jumping immediately as the foreign object began to slowly numb your sensitive bundle of nerves. I dragged the ice further down, stopping to hold the cube at your entrance before slowly pushing it inside you, not stopping when you gasped and moaned as the ice made it’s way deeper into your unsuspecting pussy. I buried my finger deep inside you, pushing the cube in fully before I withdrew my fingers.

“Fuck!” You moaned as the cold ice sent a shiver down your body. Without pausing, I grabbed another cube and held it at your entrance once more. “Ah, no. No more. Please, it’s so cold.” You begged, your body squirming in discomfort as the frozen cubes began to cool your skin, a tingling numbness quickly following.

I ignored your pleas, grabbing your nipples harshly in my fingers. “I said stay still.” I told you, twisting your nipples in my hands. The ice cube still in my hand brushed against your right nipple, sending another shiver down your body. You stopped struggling, your face now burning red. You knew better than to disobey me.

I released your nipples, moving back to the foot of the bed to continue my plan. I dropped the melting cube and grabbed two fresh ones, pushing both deep inside you, one right after the other as a small trail of water started to drip from your open pussy. I continued shoving ice deep inside you until you were completely full, twisting uncomfortably in your restraints.

I put your panties back in place, grabbing another handful of ice. I lifted the waistband of your underwear, shoving the ice in my hand down your skin, pushing a few cubes down until they rested against your labia. I carefully pushed the remaining cube between your closed lips, snuggling it against your clit with one last nudge. Your panties now filled with melting ice cubes, I stood back to take in my work. The cubes bulged under the pink fabric, creating an odd outline as dark spots began to appear.

A pained, uncomfortable expression spread across your face as you fought against the cold cubes now melting against your warm skin. You couldn’t hold back anymore as I watched you buck and thrust your hips wildly in the air, trying to dislodge the frozen cubes from inside your panties. I reached a hand inside my shorts and slowly began rubbing my clit, small circles as the wetness spread under my fingers, your futile attempts turning me on. I continued masturbating in front of you until all of the ice had melted, a look of resignation now on your face. You were powerless to stop the numbness spreading through your groin.

I patted the wet material now clinging to your skin, ensuring all of the ice had melted. I roughly pulled your wet panties down your legs, leaving them at your knees. “Open.” I told you, a shiver of pleasure running through my body as you obediently opened your mouth wide for me. I shoved your wet, dirty underwear into your mouth, pushing every inch of fabric in. I knew a gag would be useful for what I had planned next.

Not wanting to waste time, I stripped off my t-shirt, lowering my shorts to the floor. “Those lovely little ice cubes should have left you feeling a little numb, insensitive to the lightest touch.” I said, running my finger from your belly button all the way down to your clit, then across your labia before stopping just shy of your opening. I could tell by the look on your face once I reached your labia that the ice had in fact done its job. Your head craned forward, trying to see if I was still touching you, your eyes widening when you realized that my finger was still on your body. My plan had worked perfectly.

I stepped into my strap-on harness, fastening it snugly in place. I attached a rather large dildo, a favorite of yours. Rubbing the tip of the dildo up and down your pussy, I marveled at the wetness spreading across the tip. “Looks like I won’t need any extra lube.” I told you with a smug grin, knowing it would only make you wetter to point our your arousal at being forced to endure whatever I threw at you.

I slowly pushed the first inch of the large dildo inside you, watching as the tip disappeared inside you completely before I pushed in another few inches. I pulled out slightly after each inch, letting your growing wetness coat the dildo. You may not be able to feel this, but I still wanted your body to enjoy it. I leaned up your body, snatching a pillow and shoving it under your ass, giving me full access to your numbed pussy. I began to slowly fuck you, sliding the dildo in painfully slow, knowing you couldn’t feel any of this.

I increased my rhythm, thrusting the dildo deep inside you now, my body slamming into you with every deep push. Frustration spread across your face. You could see me fucking you harder, faster. It should feel good. You should be writhing in pleasure under me, loving the rough treatment. Instead you just lay there, panties stuffed in your mouth, trying to concentrate on my touch, failing to find the pleasure you so desperately sought.

I continued fucking you roughly, just the way you liked it, your arousal spreading farther, coating the tops of your thighs. I was sweating now, pumping my hips to bury the dildo deep inside you with every thrust. Low muffled moans started escaping your lips, and you pulled at your restraints, trying to move your hands lower. This was the moment I had been waiting for. Your body was finally regaining sensation, finally feeling the full force of body slamming into yours, finally able to enjoy the rough fucking you were receiving.

I ripped the panties out of your mouth, your loud moans now music to my ears. “Please, I’m so close.” You half-stated, half-asked.

I grabbed your nipples once more in my hands, twisting painfully hard while I continued to slam my strap-on deep into your aching pussy. “Ah! I’m sorry Miss. Please may I cum? Please. I’m so close, please let me cum for you.” You begged, remembering your manners.

“Cum for me.” I ordered, releasing a nipple to rub your clit furiously, bringing you to the edge instantly. Your head slammed back onto the bed as your back arched under me, forcing your hips down onto my dildo. Your body convulsed under me, pleasure rippling through you as you muttered an incoherent litany of desires, an intense orgasm rolling through you.

I started to steady my thrusting, slowing down as you started to come off your high, eventually leaving the dildo deep inside you, unmoving. I leaned in, cupping your face with my hands as I kissed you deeply. I freed your wrists from the cuffs, leaving you to rub each one while I climbed over you. My knees now on either side of your face, I sat down and instantly felt your tongue extend out, obediently licking up and down my labia before turning your attention to my clit.

It only took a few minutes with your expert tongue, flicking and sucking on my clit exactly how I liked it before I felt a deep, powerful orgasm spreading throughout me. My pussy tensed and convulsed, my clit throbbing under your warm wet tongue. I instinctively grabbed my breast, holding it tight as I rode out wave after wave of pleasure, my body trembling, everything tensing and relaxing as my orgasm finally subsided. Your tongue finally slowed, licking up and down my pussy, avoiding my now overly sensitive clit. I enjoyed your tongue bath while I regained some strength, not moving from my nice spot on your face.

Utterly exhausted, I finally climbed off you, leaving your face covered in my juices. You hungrily licked your lips clean while I undid your ankle restraints, freeing you completely. I pulled you up until you were sitting, kissing you, tasting myself on your lips.

“I could use a real bath.” I told you, leading you into the bathroom. “And maybe another orgasm.”

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
domination, ice, lesbian