Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Since I've accidentally came before the denial period was over, I
can continue this thread with the original rules but be much more careful 0 0%
will not touch myself except for completing the edges received 9 69.23%
will not touch myself at all (and remove edges from the rules) 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2018, 05:07 AM   #16
bigger-half
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adini View Post
14 additional days of denial or girly panties for the rest of your denial time. Upload a pic to proof this to your album every day.
Thank you. I haven't tried that before and I like the idea . I will go get some panties later today
bigger-half is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 10:45 AM   #17
bigger-half
Account Banned

Quote:
I add 14 days to your denial and this is your task.

Don't get too horny
Kisses, adini :-*
The first time I attempted this task the rules were:
  1. You will write the line [line] until you are done.
  2. For every mistake, a letter will be randomized.
I didn't save the line but it was something like "I need to write this buIIshit: §$/;!*#*+%$§"" but I think a bit harder. There was the line to write, a progress bar, a note after every mistake and every successful line and everything else including the text being written was hidden. It quickly turned out that I wouldn't have been done for long hours. Before I took a break after about 2 hours, the (randomized by mistakes) line wasn't at all similar to the original one and I had completed 15-20% of the task... I then realized that during breaks the progress is being taken away and decided I would start from zero the next day.

By the time I attempted it the next day, the rules had changed:
  1. You will write the line "I need to write this buIIshit: §$&!*#*+%$§"" 30 times for me.
  2. For every mistake you make you will write one additional line.
  3. For every mistake, a letter will be randomized.
  4. For every break longer than 2 seconds you will write 1 additional line.
Until this moment I considered writeforme tasks to be something tedious, sometimes also slightly pleasant at some deep level if the line was right. This task was nothing like it – it was a mental exercise. Losing focus for a second meant additional line. Characters such as §, which aren't even present on my keyboard don't make it any easier, nor do the kisses from adini flashing on the screen from time to time, stimulating imagination.

I trained for a bit but the best I manged to do that day I think was getting down to 20 lines. By the next day I already had the line memorized, which helped as long as I didn't make any mistakes. In the last but one attempt I got down to 10 lines. The further I got the more excited I was about completing it and the harder it was to maintain focus. I finished the last attempt in 10-11 min with 4 mistakes and 34 lines in total. I then plucked 4 hairs (2 from my armpits, 2 from my balls) and, as the ending note requested, slapped my face 4 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianna__67 View Post
I'll add 50 edges
I've also completed 50 edges from Arianna__67, leaking quite a bit. But it seems that mentally I'm getting used to not cumming.

Thanks everyone for the posts!

Last edited by bigger-half; 04-24-2018 at 10:51 AM.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:32 PM   #18
peterblack

50 edges from locked puppy then :P

kik: peterblack420

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

If you have specific tasks for me PM or Kik me!
peterblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:29 AM   #19
bigger-half
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterblack View Post
50 edges from locked puppy then :P
Thanks a lot!

Quick update: I've bought a few pairs of panties (which was slightly embarassing) and started wearing them yesterday. I'm no crossdresser so my self-dignity hurts a little (I'm feeling so pretty though!). I'm posting the pictures in this album (today's one is still awaiting moderator's approval). So, unless I break the panties rule, the time is back to 30 April.

I've also created a blog with the summary of the tasks and rules from this thread and put a link in my signature. Hopefully there will be many more to add.

Last edited by bigger-half; 04-25-2018 at 09:39 AM.
Old 04-26-2018, 12:18 PM   #20
bigger-half
Account Banned

Default Oh no..

So I was just reading something and casually playing with myself and suddenly... the point of no return . I was so mad at myself there was no way I could enjoy it. But then I was still super mad for ruining all the fun with this thread and I came again just to relieve some pressure...

I feel awful and I apologize to the few people who have enjoyed this thread. Anyone who has posted here and is upset about what happened should feel free to either post here or PM me a punishment, which I will do as soon as I can. You have a list of my dislikes in my signature but if anyone wants to get more detail, then again, feel free to PM me. (Just please be realistic – I still have a life outside of this). Or, if you prefer, you can add up to 7 days to my denial instead of that. Also, please mention in your post that it's a punishment and not a standard post.

Nonetheless I would love to continue this thread. I'm pretty sure that with the lesson I got I can control myself better this time but, for those who are sceptical about this, I just added a poll. Everyone can vote and it will be open for 7 days. If there's a tie, the safer (more restrictive) option wins. The denial time left now (4 days) is added to the 7 days, so, because today is 7th day of this thread, the new denial time starting from now won't be shorter than it was supposed to be.

Any posts adding stuff by the original rules are obviously still welcome and if the poll ends up forbidding edges, each 50 edges given will equal to +1 day to denial. The panties rule stays and so do the 50 edges that I haven't yet completed.

Please keep the tasks/rules/days/edges coming! Except for this little accident, it's a lot of fun!

Last edited by bigger-half; 04-26-2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-28-2018, 03:41 AM   #21
peterblack

Well what a naughty boy you are.

Add 7 days as punishment and spank as hard as you can with open palm your balls 10 times.

If you are willing to spend some money, I would recommend getting proper chastity cage. About 10 usd for plastic one or 20-30 usd for metal one. PM me and I will hook you up!

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-28-2018, 10:34 AM   #22
bigger-half
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterblack View Post
Well what a naughty boy you are.

Add 7 days as punishment and spank as hard as you can with open palm your balls 10 times.

If you are willing to spend some money, I would recommend getting proper chastity cage. About 10 usd for plastic one or 20-30 usd for metal one. PM me and I will hook you up!
*getting up from the floor*

*breathing heavily*

Thank you. I've been planning to buy one. I'm currently researching all the different models, types and sizes available. I can say that, if either the second or the third option of the poll wins, I will be spending the "no touch" time in the cage after I get it. But I can't make any guarantees about when this will be.

Last edited by bigger-half; 04-28-2018 at 10:39 AM.
Old 04-28-2018, 01:02 PM   #23
peterblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigger-half View Post
*getting up from the floor*

*breathing heavily*

Thank you. I've been planning to buy one. I'm currently researching all the different models, types and sizes available. I can say that, if either the second or the third option of the poll wins, I will be spending the "no touch" time in the cage after I get it. But I can't make any guarantees about when this will be.
Like I said if you need any help with research or where to get them cheap, just PM me. I dont want to say that Im expert but I did enough research to know what goes and what doesnt.

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-30-2018, 01:32 AM   #24
adini

Here is the report I've got:
bigger-half has completed your writing assignment Fun Task after 1 hour, 47 minutes, 27 seconds. It took 30 attempts.

The text was:

I need to write: "tHis!,: iS uTteR BUILsHiT:§$&;!=§)|]["
bigger-half made 70 mistakes and wrote 200 lines of the 100 lines you originally intended.

In average, bigger-half wrote 132 letters per minute.

30 attempts and 70 mistakes... and you came a few days ago...

Here is my consequence:
Add 14 days of chastity or shave your legs, bikinizone and armpits and keep them smooth for the rest of your denial time.

My BDSM Test Results
My Likes and Limits
My PM-Dares

I'm bi.

If you want to send a PM and I haven't written first ----> Show some dedication
adini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 06:58 AM   #25
bigger-half
Account Banned

Quote:

Here is the report I've got:
bigger-half has completed your writing assignment Fun Task after 1 hour, 47 minutes, 27 seconds. It took 30 attempts.

The text was:

I need to write: "tHis!,: iS uTteR BUILsHiT:§$&;!=§)|]["
bigger-half made 70 mistakes and wrote 200 lines of the 100 lines you originally intended.

In average, bigger-half wrote 132 letters per minute.

30 attempts and 70 mistakes... and you came a few days ago...

Here is my consequence:
Add 14 days of chastity or shave your legs, bikinizone and armpits and keep them smooth for the rest of your denial time.

It was a challenging task for me. I managed to do it only because I was exceptionally well-rested that day and it was easier for me to concentrate.

I want do add for clarity that it's a report from another task I got from adini, separate from the one from which report I posted a few posts earlier in this thread.

Having my legs shaven sadly isn't always an option for me, so I will add it to my soft limits and take the 14 days (if you meant it as a punishment). I'm assuming by "chastity" you mean "no touch" time (not even for the edges), so please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you for the consequence

Last edited by bigger-half; 04-30-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, edging, task