Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-16-2018, 11:16 PM   #16
Tem

Great way to test out a new kink for you
Do at least some of your next masturbation/ edgeing plugged with panties on when finished clean both at the same time with your mouth
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:44 AM   #17
MisterBananaShake

Since you'll have some freedom, you can enjoy it and choose some things yourself:
  • While at home, don't wear any clothes (except shoes, or unless another dare/rule requires you to)
  • If you are wearing anything you shouldn't, you should also have a plug in your ass
  • And "at home" counts the moment you enter the front (or any) door until both your feet are outside again
    (so you'll either have to strip outside, or insert/remove the plug before entering/leaving the house)

This is quite an old account, one I don't really come on often. If you want to contact me, either to talk, or more, my Hangouts/email is [email protected]
MisterBananaShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:03 PM   #18
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tem View Post
Great way to test out a new kink for you
Do at least some of your next masturbation/ edgeing plugged with panties on when finished clean both at the same time with your mouth
thank you, this is actually already listed due to one of the first comments on this thread ☺️
Old 04-17-2018, 04:31 PM   #19
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBananaShake View Post
Since you'll have some freedom, you can enjoy it and choose some things yourself:
  • While at home, don't wear any clothes (except shoes, or unless another dare/rule requires you to)
  • If you are wearing anything you shouldn't, you should also have a plug in your ass
  • And "at home" counts the moment you enter the front (or any) door until both your feet are outside again
    (so you'll either have to strip outside, or insert/remove the plug before entering/leaving the house)
thank you.
I am trying to figure out how to incorporate everyones rules and tasks as some seem to go against others such as this one, not allowing clothing, when I have a rule allowing clothes everywhere except my room. but I will post later on how I plan on catering to all of them.

i do have to say, I will not be able to do the stripping outside of my home as there are children who play outside next door during my normal returning home time.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:59 PM   #20
wolf82
Prodigy

For another rule, how about whenever you eat at home you have to eat it like a kitten would with the plate/bowl on the floor.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:13 PM   #21
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
For another rule, how about whenever you eat at home you have to eat it like a kitten would with the plate/bowl on the floor.
The fact that I have actual pets makes this rule unable to be followed.
They will be kenneled during my times out of the house and I do not wish to kennel them for a task/rule as they will already be kenneled more than normal with the others being gone
I’m sorry
Old 04-17-2018, 11:15 PM   #22
Tem

As a rule you should provide reports and tell us how things are going
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tem for this post:
Old 04-18-2018, 12:07 AM   #23
MisterBananaShake

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
thank you.
I am trying to figure out how to incorporate everyones rules and tasks as some seem to go against others such as this one, not allowing clothing, when I have a rule allowing clothes everywhere except my room. but I will post later on how I plan on catering to all of them.

i do have to say, I will not be able to do the stripping outside of my home as there are children who play outside next door during my normal returning home time.
For conflicting rules, go with what seems the least usual. E.g. that one rule "allows" you to wear clothes (and doesn't even force you, it seems) while the other forces you to go naked, hence you should be naked.
Well, my rule doesn't "force" you to be naked, but you would have to wear the plug instead. Doing that the whole time you're home might get a bit uncomfortable though.

Lik I said, you don't have to strip if there are people outside. The plug rule is partially to give you a way of entering/leaving your house when you can't be nude right outside it.

This is quite an old account, one I don't really come on often. If you want to contact me, either to talk, or more, my Hangouts/email is [email protected]
MisterBananaShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:16 PM   #24
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBananaShake View Post
For conflicting rules, go with what seems the least usual. E.g. that one rule "allows" you to wear clothes (and doesn't even force you, it seems) while the other forces you to go naked, hence you should be naked.
Well, my rule doesn't "force" you to be naked, but you would have to wear the plug instead. Doing that the whole time you're home might get a bit uncomfortable though.

Lik I said, you don't have to strip if there are people outside. The plug rule is partially to give you a way of entering/leaving your house when you can't be nude right outside it.

In the case of the clothing one, I was/am allowed two pieces of clothing because of temperatures, originally it was to be completely naked while in my room.
I can alter/combine them both a bit and make it only two piece of clothing while in my own home.
If I were to attempt fully naked in my home, I would have to have a blanket wrapped around me continuously(not practical at all) or crank the heat up (affecting the heat bill).
Old 04-19-2018, 11:46 AM   #25
CrimsonKitten

Default Report #1. Thursday afternoon

its Thurs afternoon. my parents left early this morning, and I am home from school for the first afternoon/evening alone begins now

once in the car on the way home from school, I unhooked my bra and slid it off under my shirt to be braless on the way home, I stopped at a light right before getting on the expressway and slid my leggings and panties down past my ass.
Knowing I am only allowed two pieces of clothing in my house as well as no panties for the next 10 days, as soon as I shut the door behind me, I set my things down and stripped. Going in my room I grabbed a pair of leggings and my sports bra as my two items of clothing for tonight (and probably my clothes for the majority of my time home alone this week). along with my collar.
I used the restroom for the first time with the new rules of not being allowed to sit, and luckily made no messes ☺️ so no punishments so far.

I have to run a quick errand soon but will be doing it without panties of course, and as little extra clothing as possible
I will be taking my plug with me to start my two hour minimum for today on my way back home

please feel free to add any tasks not listed ☺️ and possibly any rules that are not conflicting with listed rules as well

Rules:
#1: collar will always be worn at home
#2: no orgasms for the week
#3: 2 hour plugged minimum each day.
#4: No Panties, home or out and about (if a task/dare requires them then rule #10 applies)
#5: Braless and Bottomless for the last 3/4 of drive home from school
#6: 5 edges will be done to start, and each day, one more edge will be added (Thurs=5 edges, Fri=6 edges, Sat=7 edges, etc.) this is a total of 110 edges minimum after this week... if unable to reach the minimum each day, punishment spanking will be completed

#7: no sitting on the toilet seat, which shall be down, and any pee that gets on the seat, results in 100 spanks
#8: every 3rd morning (Fri, Mon, Thurs, & Sun) edge will be done with numbing cream.
#9: 10 minutes each morning (or 30 mins if postponed til afternoon) I am required to finger my ass.
#10: whenever any masturbation is done while wearing panties, they will be cleaned with my mouth afterwards.
#11: only two pieces of clothing allowed while home, if wearing anymore clothing than this, my ass will be plugged.
#12. each day, at least two edges must be done in a different place and using a different object (no hand or toy). if unable to edge, I must practice oral training/gagging/deep throat.
#13. each day I will have a nickname written above my pussy.
#14. reports will be done each day or at least every other day
#15. For every rule or task I receive on this thread I am to snap a rubberband on my clit and each nipple 5 times.
#16. I will be plugged and gagged during each shower, and I must drip dry afterwards. I must count how long I take to shower (in minutes) then edge that many times while I drip dry.

Tasks:

first task.
editing this, just to that fact that I will not be cumming. no matter if someone say's I'm allowed to or not.
Quote:
This will take 2 hours.
Put on your collar and cuffs.
Insert the remote vibe using rewetting lube.
Then insert your your silicon butt plug with the cooling lube.
Now put on heels, with leggings and a tight top.
Then run rope or string 40cm long from each cuff through the collar.
Now you must clean the house for 2 hours, with chat open on Getdare.
Every so often ask for the vibe setting
Now if you can last the two hours cleaning without cumming then you can orgasm how you want. If you cannot then the last person controlling your vibe gets to pick how it happens.

second task:
Quote:
-
For at least 3 days while you are alone at home, you will pick and explore a new "kinkier kink" you haven’t tried before. After exploration, you will do a report and add it to your likes/dislikes/limits. You will pick out the kink to explore and at least 2 days prior to the exploration day, you will post a brand new thread on GD asking for suggested dares for the kink. Since you are just exploring, you can accept those that you find acceptable, but you need to acknowledge each post and your plan for the dare (use, modify, reject)
third task:
this will be done with only edging, not cumming.
Quote:
At least 3 times during this period you will cum while you are bound up in a more advanced bondage. First session is face down, hogtied with ankles cuffed and attached to tight neck collar with your hands bound behind your back. Ass is plugged, pussy has vib inside and you have a pillow under hips with an item to rub against your clit. Second round is same but add blindfold or tie a towel around head. Third round is same, but adds headphones/earbuds with loud white noise in your ears and should be combined with a cum session.

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 04-19-2018 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Added rules
CrimsonKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CrimsonKitten for this post:
Old 04-19-2018, 12:16 PM   #26
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
Cum Rules:
I'd like to suggest taking advantage of your solitude and privacy and allowing yourself to vocalize all those grunts and groans and screams you've been stifling for such a long time.
-Each day, provided you've met the requirements, you may have one session of cumming. In this session, you are to be very vocal, screaming your pleasure at top volume.
-And while you do this, you will have a window or door open. The location and amount open is up to you to get the most public option you are comfortable with. For example, it would be OK to have a window cracked open on the far side of your home. As an alternative, you could record your audio on your phone, upload, and provide a link to the first 10 that request.

-You will have a minimum of 10 edges completed in between each cum session. Any PMs and additional dares meet the 10, but may exceed the daily minimum

-In the cum session, you may orgasm up to 5 times. But each orgasm multiples the edges minimum needed before the next cum session. Example: 3 orgasms=30 edges for next round
-If you are unable to get all the required edges in within 24 hours from the last cum session, you forfeit the cum and you will give yourself a harsh spanking & whipping. Use this thread, beginner version: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=126466

Rules:
-Each day at least two of your edges must be performed in a different location in your home using a new household item (not one of your sex toys) with no hands touching allowed. If you are unable to reach edge in one minute, add a toy or object for oral training/gagging/deep throat.

Tasks:
-At least 3 times during this period you will cum while you are bound up in a more advanced bondage. First session is face down, hogtied with ankles cuffed and attached to tight neck collar with your hands bound behind your back. Ass is plugged, pussy has vib inside and you have a pillow under hips with an item to rub against your clit. Second round is same but add blindfold or tie a towel around head. Third round is same, but adds headphones/earbuds with loud white noise in your ears and should be combined with a cum session.

Okay, so I have not heard from this poster, but I have condensed their post to the things I had requested be rethought due to a rule preventing me from cumming during this week.
I have tried to rethink it a bit to still employ as much as I can.

I will be completing 5 edges on day one, and adding an edge each day. By the time this time home alone is up I will have done a minimum of 110 edges.
If any edges are done for a task/dare specifically they can count towards the minimum for that day, but any extra edges each day do not carry over to the required minimum the next day.
If I am unable to get all the required edges in each day, then the difference will carry over to the next day to be completed (in addition to that next days minimum), plus I will complete some form of spanking and whipping from the link posted.

At least 3 times during this period I will complete the above mentioned bondage task for some of the edges.
Old 04-19-2018, 12:51 PM   #27
centurion01
getDare Addict

How about a simple one..
Everytime you get a rule or task on this thread you are to snap a rubberband on your clit and each nipple 5 times.

And a not so simple one..
Everytime you shower, you should be plugged and gagged, and to drip dry afterwards. Count how long you were in the shower (in minutes) then edge that many times while you drip dry.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 01:07 PM   #28
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
How about a simple one..
Everytime you get a rule or task on this thread you are to snap a rubberband on your clit and each nipple 5 times.

And a not so simple one..
Everytime you shower, you should be plugged and gagged, and to drip dry afterwards. Count how long you were in the shower (in minutes) then edge that many times while you drip dry.

Does this go for all the rules I have compiled? Or all new tasks/rules from now on?

And I will add that second part to my post now
Old 04-19-2018, 03:39 PM   #29
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
Does this go for all the rules I have compiled? Or all new tasks/rules from now on?

And I will add that second part to my post now
All that you accept from your thread from the beginning

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to centurion01 for this post:
Old 04-24-2018, 02:11 PM   #30
CrimsonKitten

Default full report from Thursday to now is posted here..

report is here

Last edited by CrimsonKitten; 04-24-2018 at 02:13 PM.
CrimsonKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CrimsonKitten for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, denial slut, home alone, tease & denial