Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-15-2018, 05:27 PM   #1
Submale19

Nuclear Piss&scat slave

I'm 19 from the uk and want to try some scat and piss play suggestions. I'll try my best to complete any task you give me. My limits are family, friends, extreme pain, blackmail, social suicide and full public. I have a 9inch dildo, butt plug and any other household object you want me to use. I'll try to video it for proof.
My kik is slut.boi.x

Please make me regret making this request x
Submale19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 05:48 PM   #2
redass_slave

You need to get your nine inch dildo and insert it all the way into your ass. Get it in there real deep and then fuck your self for 10 minutes. Make sure to get that dildo nice and dirty as you fuck yourself. After the ten minutes is up, you will keep the dildo in your ass and then you will lay on your back with your cock above your face. You will then piss all over your face. It is up to you if you use your drink it, but it will be all over your face. After your piss shower, you will remove the dildo from your ass and then you will start fucking your face with it. It will go right from your ass to your mouth. You will then deep throat and fuck it with you mouth until it is clean. When it is, you will write your report to me and if you have video you will send it also. Then when it is done, you can clean yourself up.

Enjoy your task
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 08:37 PM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

As you are from the UK its a nappy (this is a diaper for us members) that you will be wearing for 24 hours
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:31 AM   #4
Genetix

You will be playing this game:
https://www.faproulette.co/5107/ball-of-filth-roulette/

And these are you numbers for it:
W => 5
Y => 2
Z => 5 => Note the Dubs condition in the upper right

Have fun with the suspense and I'd like a picture/video proof
Piss Drinking
Shit
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:23 AM   #5
BlackAndWhiteKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetix View Post

W => 5
Y => 2

Oh hey its my roulette Surprising to see it making the rounds ;w;

Just to let you know if you give dares like this oftern, you can actualy share rouletes with the numbers prerolled by using the side bar "share your roll" bit like this https://www.faproulette.co/5107/ball...tte/#roll-5225
BlackAndWhiteKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #6
Submale19

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass_slave View Post
You need to get your nine inch dildo and insert it all the way into your ass. Get it in there real deep and then fuck your self for 10 minutes. Make sure to get that dildo nice and dirty as you fuck yourself. After the ten minutes is up, you will keep the dildo in your ass and then you will lay on your back with your cock above your face. You will then piss all over your face. It is up to you if you use your drink it, but it will be all over your face. After your piss shower, you will remove the dildo from your ass and then you will start fucking your face with it. It will go right from your ass to your mouth. You will then deep throat and fuck it with you mouth until it is clean. When it is, you will write your report to me and if you have video you will send it also. Then when it is done, you can clean yourself up.

Enjoy your task
Thank you for your task! I'll try to do this tomorrow, I will try to swallow any piss that I get in my mouth and clean my dildo with my mouth I'll try to film most of it, how should I send it to you?

Message me if you are a mistress and want to control and use me as your dirty slut slave.

Likes- Humiliation, anal, ass stretching, daily rules, sleep/toilet control and hidden public.

Dislikes- Piss, scat and feminization.

Limits- Extreme pain, family, friends, blackmail, full public, social suicide and vomit.

Toys- 9inch dildo, butt plug, panties and anything else you want me to use for you.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #7
Submale19

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
As you are from the UK its a nappy (this is a diaper for us members) that you will be wearing for 24 hours
At the end of the month when I get paid I'll get some nappys and where it for a whole day and because it will take a long time for me to complete it you can pm me a punishment.

Message me if you are a mistress and want to control and use me as your dirty slut slave.

Likes- Humiliation, anal, ass stretching, daily rules, sleep/toilet control and hidden public.

Limits- Extreme pain, family, friends, blackmail, full public, social suicide and vomit.

Toys- 9inch dildo, butt plug, panties and anything else you want me to use for you.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:20 PM   #8
Submale19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetix View Post

W => 5
Y => 2

I'll try to complete this in the next few days, I'll send you proof as soon as I've done it. I hope I don't end up with shit in my mouth!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, scat, slave, slut