Old 02-10-2018, 01:04 AM   #1
Grossdavey

Default Need dares for tomorrow

I will be home to do what ever I want tomorrow and need dares. May involve my sister. (We have done things to each other before) Can't get caught by her BF or dad. What should I do?
Limits: condom play, pics, cum eating, gay stuff
PM me
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...9ccf8.76072817
Grossdavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:32 AM   #2
Rhys123

What have you guys done
Rhys123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:50 PM   #3
Montreal

Ask her to give you a blowjob and finger your asshole in the same time. While she's doing that you try to take a shit on her hand. When you come, breath in and out strongly to amplify your orgasm and fill her mouth with sperm. She has to keep as much of the sperm in her mouth. After you're done coming and pulled out of her mouth, she must put her shit soiled fingers she had in your ass in her mouth while you make her come (your choice how). While you please her she must either start slowly swallowing the cum spit shit mixture in her mouth or spit it out and soil her face in it. Good luck, let me know how it went!
Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
family, incest, pee, risky, scat