Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2017, 05:36 AM   #1
Toiletsissy

Default Make my mouth used to the taste of poop and pee

Hello everyone.

I’m such a bad toilet slave although I do try.

Please give me tasks that will get me used to the taste of poop and pee.

More than happy to give reports on every task
Toiletsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:46 AM   #2
Karmarks29
Account Banned

Pee in a cup and poop on a plate. Get a mouth full of pee and walk around for 2 minutes, then spit in the toilet. With your hands behind your back, pick up a piece of poop with your mouth, and hold it with your mouth closed for 2 minutes before spitting it out. You can rinse your mouth immediately with more pee, or wait 1 minute before you can use something else
Karmarks29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:11 AM   #3
Toiletsissy

Thank you. I have the pee in my mouth now! It’s nice and warm still but starting to taste a little foul

I’ll let you know when I transfer into the poop. It’s ready on a plate in front of the toilet.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:22 AM   #4
Toiletsissy

Okay I have the poop in my mouth and a timer set for two minutes.

I closed my eyes when I picked it up so I’ve got a little on my lips.

If anyone has anything else for me to do after this please let me know
Old 07-07-2017, 06:24 AM   #5
Toiletsissy

Actually two minutes wasn’t so bad.. went quicker than I thought it would.

Going to wait another two minutes before washing out.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:35 AM   #6
Toiletsissy

Anything else?

I’ve got a lot of poop left
Old 07-07-2017, 06:38 AM   #7
Karmarks29
Account Banned

Good to hear the detail and that you were successful.

Assuming you still have items left to work with, again with your hands behind your back, pick up a medium size piece with your mouth that you can still close your mouth with. Do not hold it with your teeth, but make sure it rests on your tongue. Hold it that way for two minutes. Your saliva should be rank with poop. At the end of 2 minutes, pour a little pee in your mouth and hold for another 2 minutes. Before you spit it out, roll it around with your tongue several times.

After spitting out, wait a few minutes before rinsing

Please respond with how foul the taste was, could you have held longer, and if you are ready for more
Old 07-07-2017, 06:40 AM   #8
superhornyone

This time hold the poop in your mouth for three minutes and make sure to get more on your face.

Kik: eh48611

Likes: anal, dares, spanking, bondage, posing, stripping games.

Limits: Extreme pain, piercings, poop, messy, illegal, blood, blackmail, face, permanent,
superhornyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:40 AM   #9
MistressChelsea
Account Banned

while im walking in through your door and you there waiting and lying and waiting for me to pee on your mouth of course you need to clean my pussy using your tongue and then you will say THANK YOU MISTRESS with your head bow
MistressChelsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:58 AM   #10
Karmarks29
Account Banned

Put poop and pee in your mouth, a good amount. Tape it shut!!! For 5 minutes, slowly chew. When the 5 minutes are up, is the poop completely chewed into little pieces? If not, chew for 5 more minutes. When completely mush, spit the liquid into a cup. Wait 2 minutes (no rinsing your mouth), and dump all that is in the cup into your mouth. Hold again for 5 minutes. Gargle and then you may spit it out
Old 07-07-2017, 07:13 AM   #11
Camaster19
Account Banned

If you have a long piece, hold it so that it is sticking out of your mouth for at least 5 minutes (hold longer if you can). Try to only hold it with your lips, sucking to keep it in your mouth. As the saliva builds in your mouth, you must swallow to keep from drooling. When you think you cannot hold it any longer, bite it in half (letting the other half fall where u like, toilet or plate), and then hold the other piece in your mouth while you respond to this dare.
Camaster19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:27 AM   #12
Toiletsissy

I’m sorry not to respond quicker to these tasks.

I’ve done the first of the two from Karnataka and I wanted to let you know how I got on.

I did this task in a separate session so they don’t follow on from my previous posts.

I followed the same setup and picked up a reasonable large piece of poop using only my mouth. This was a bit harder than before so it didn’t leave as much residue in my lips.

I kept it on my tongue for two minutes with my lips closed but my teeth slightly apart, I found it hard to close my mouth completely. It was okay as long as it stayed where it was and didn’t move to the back of my throat or forwards to my lips.

My saliva did start to build up but I avoided swallowing until the two minutes was up and I had to take a swig of pee.

This was pretty grim as the pee had cooled down and tasted foul.

I managed to hold it in my mouth for two minutes but I did gag twice.

At the end I tried to swill it around but ended up having to spit the lot out straight away, I’m sorry!

I waited three minutes before washing out my mouth. Which wasn’t so bad, I was just happy to have it all out of there!

I think I could have held it longer. It’s just when I have to move it really feels foul.

I’ll try the other tasks soon but I’m not looking forward to it!

I’ll try and report on the next one as I do it.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:31 AM   #13
Toiletsissy

Oh, and if anyone has anything else to add please feel free!

Thank you!
Old 07-12-2017, 05:49 AM   #14
Toiletsissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarks29 View Post
Put poop and pee in your mouth, a good amount. Tape it shut!!! For 5 minutes, slowly chew. When the 5 minutes are up, is the poop completely chewed into little pieces? If not, chew for 5 more minutes. When completely mush, spit the liquid into a cup. Wait 2 minutes (no rinsing your mouth), and dump all that is in the cup into your mouth. Hold again for 5 minutes. Gargle and then you may spit it out
I’ve just done this dare and I must say it was pretty horrendous.

I put a quite large piece of poop in my mouth and immediately taped it shut with a strip of duct tape. I don’t know why but this made me panic and I almost ripped it off immediately.

I managed to resist and tried chewing after 30 seconds or so. I could t quite bring myself to do this though and closed my teeth on it gently rather than chewed I’m afraid to say.

Towards the end of the five minutes my mouth filled up with saliva and the poop seemed to melt. It tasted absolutely disgusting. I felt I was going to be sick at this point.

After 5 minutes I quickly ripped of the tape and spat into the cup.

I waited two minutes but I’m afraid I couldn’t bring myself to put it back into my mouth.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:22 AM   #15
Carst

Really enjoyed reading this thread

Likes: toilet play, pee, poop, messy, padlocks, cbt, humiliation, atm, insertions, sissyfication

Desperately seeking Karmarks

Kik: carst1
Carst is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, poop, scat, slave, toilet