Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-05-2014, 05:56 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Male Cbt orgasm gamble

Spoiler:
LADIES! This dare written for males but your are to feel free to modify this task (tie tits, and slap on the pussy or breasts), and use it for your and my pleasure.

I decide I want to make you work really hard to earn the privilege of squirting for Me.
So this assignment is all about making it into a game of slaps and suffering, enduring get to your orgasm...but this gamble could be one that leaves you too weak to wank your willy or might even leave you with NO ORGASM AT ALL...it's all part of the fun....for ME.

Just follow the steps below

STEP 1: SETUP THE GAME
This rules are very simple...if you want to have an orgasm, you must endure ONE HOUR of playing the game to earn that cumshot...which means you will NOT squirt, if you can't go the entire hour...no matter how much you've already suffered. If you accidentally cross the edge then RUIN it, slapping your balls 100 times, lick it all and do not touch yourself for 3 days!

I need you to get me a few things. I want you to go into the dressingroom and get me a length of rope. A long shoelace or two will do fine. While you are there, leave your clothing over there. Make sure the length of rope is long enough, it needs to be able to run from your balls to your feet. Now I want you to tie your ballsack so that they cant hide from blows. You can make it as tight as you want, so long as they cant escape. Tie them together and leave enough lenght over, I want you to tie those ends to your toes.
The two more things you will need are...something to beat your balls with (i.e.- a riding crop, a shoe, a ruler) and dice (two if you've been a very bad and need to "up your game").. What? That shoelace too short for you to standing? Then crawl like a dog for your items, bitch!

STEP 2: ROLL THE DICE
You will be rolling to find out three key moves...which will be dictated by the fate of the dice.

HOW MANY ROUNDS OF PUNISHMENT- your first roll will tell us how many ROUNDS OF SLAPS you will have to suffer to move on to masturbation...so if you roll a "3", you will have to roll the dice THREE TIMES for each number of slaps needed...and you must fulfill the required amount or you can not proceed in the game any further.

HOW MANY SLAPS TO YOUR SACK- once you know the number of "rounds" you must find out how many slaps for each round, by rolling the dice again...round one might be "6" slaps and round two you roll a "4", and round three only "1" slap...every round is unknown until you take the gamble and roll.

HOW LONG YOU CAN MASTURBATE- between each round of slaps, I will allow you to masturbate...and this too will be decided by a roll of the dice...one minute for every little black dot, so if you roll a "6" you've got SIX MINUTES of continuously stroking...and if you're unfortunate enough to get a "1", then you've only got ONE MINUTE before you go into your next round of slaps...before you can have a masturbation break again.

STEP 3: GET YOUR ORGASM
As you roll (and slap and stroke) the time will pass and you will earn your orgasm after ONE HOUR of playing the game...back and forth between slapping and stroking...until you have suffered for an entire hour!!!

And only after that time will you be permitted to have an orgasm. But of course there is a catch. First reach the edge and then spank your balls one per second until you get completely soft. Slap HARD, you are at the finish line! Put clamps on nipples. Then roll the dice. This is how many minutes you have to reach an orgasm! Set a StopWatch! Only one minute for every little black dot....and then HANDS OFF for today. You may play with your self any way you like if you like, as long as you lick up all the cum that you spilled.

If you can't take the pressure, then you must forfeit, and sacrifice cumming.

Round after round...feeling My control and My cruelty...knowing that your pain is My pleasure and that nothing makes your Master happier than playing games with you...proving that you are just a toy for My sadistic sexual enjoyment.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to vladimir_bz_lion for this post:
Old 10-05-2014, 07:27 AM   #2
iaysum

More of those, I'll try it hopefully soon..
iaysum is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, cbt, dice, pain, spanking