Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-09-2014, 12:13 AM   #1
nastylarry

Default Masturbation Dice Dare for Guys, Edging, Teasing, Cum [Single] [R]

Hello Everybody. I've had a great time reading and doing dice dares on this site so I though I would make one. Have Fun! Post results in comments and let me know what you think!

Edging
Roll the dice to see how many time to edge. Make them good edges coming as close as you can to orgasm, rest, 30seconds, or until you start to get soft, whichever comes first. If you cum, ruin your orgasm, then do a punishment roll.

Edging:
1-Edge 3 times
2-Edge 2 times
3-Edge 3 times
4-Edge 2 times
5-Edge 1 times
6-Edge 3 times

After your Edging roll, roll for what to do next.

What Next
Roll for what to do next after each Edging or Teasing roll is completed. Then move to that section and take your roll and complete that task.

Next:
1-Edging
2-Teasing
3-Edging
4-Edging
5-Teasing
6-Cum

Teasing
Roll, perform task as instructed, then do a what next roll. If you cum during teasing, ruin your orgasm, then do 1 punishment roll.

Teasing:
1-Stroke shaft with one finger up and down for 1 minute.
2-Massage balls for 30seconds.
3-Slap cock, hard, 10 times.
4-Squeeze shaft for 2seconds, release, then squeeze again 5 times.
5-Rub head with one finger in 10 circles
6-Do an edging roll

Cum
Roll two dice, or roll twice, then cum as instructed. After, move to punishment roll section if necessary. You may re-roll once but you must take 1 punishment roll.

Cum:
2-Lying on back, legs over head, cum in mouth, swirl for 15seconds, then swallow.
3-On hands and knees, lick up cum, three licks, wipe up rest.
4-On your knees, in the corner, one hand behind your back, wipe up.
5-Underwear on, cum in underwear, keep on for 15min.
6-Sitting up, cum on cock and hands, keep jerking for 30seconds, using cum as lube, wipe up.
7-Lying on back, cum on stomach, wipe off.
8-On hands and knees, wipe up.
9-Lying on back, cum on stomach, run two fingers through cum and suck off fingers.
10-Lying on back, cum in hands, wipe on face, leave for 1 minute.
11-Sitting up, cum in hands, suck and lick up cum.
12-Lying on back, legs over head, cum on face, mouth closed, run two fingers through cum and suck off fingers, leave rest for 1 minute.

Punishment
Take one punishment roll if you; cum during edging or teasing, use a re-roll during your cum roll, or disobey the instructions or cheat in any way. You may rest, but punishment must be completed within 24 hours.

Punishment:
1-Cum on a banana, simulate blowjob and suck cum off, then eat the banana.
2-Shave your pubes.
3-Take a shower, stick finger in ass, masturbate, play with asshole until you cum.
4-Roll once, even number do cum roll 2, odd number cum roll 12.
5-On knees spank each ass cheek 15times, use wooden spoon or ruler if available, masturbate until you cum, then spank yourself 15times again.
6-Roll once, masturbate on knees, cum on floor, even number 3 licks, odd number lick it all up.

Last edited by nastylarry; 09-09-2014 at 11:44 PM.
nastylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to nastylarry for this post:
Old 09-09-2014, 01:23 AM   #2
nastylarry

Default Digital Dice

Use the digital dice posted at the top of the threads. I used the roll 2 digital dice, the first told me what to do, the second told me the next category. It kind of helps it go faster. Roll for you next category in the middle of your last edge or while you are teasing, if you want. Just do a completely new roll if you get "do an edging roll" in teasing (6). Add them together when you get the the cum roll. And if you do a punishment roll that requires a roll the second die is that roll. i.e if you roll (6, 3) masturbate on your knees (6), then lick it all up for rolling an odd number (3).
Old 09-28-2014, 07:47 PM   #3
nastylarry

Tried it awhile ago thought I'd post my results. I edged and teased for I'm not sure how long, maybe about an hour. Then I rolled 6,6 three edges then I could cum. I rolled a 9 I would cum on my stomach and lick it off my fingers. But I lost it on the third edge. I ruined my orgasm and rolled for punishment. I rolled a 6,4. I jerked off on my knees came on the floor and licked my cum 3 times.

Message me on kik if you want to chat

Kik me: "briefs" and I'll send a pic of me in briefs
"strip" and I'll send a pic of me naked
"dick" and I'll send you a dick pic

Kik:nastylarry
Old 09-29-2014, 08:40 AM   #4
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl had to do this

Edging
Roll the dice to see how many time to edge. Make them good edges coming as close as you can to orgasm, rest, 30seconds, or until you start to get soft, whichever comes first. If you cum, ruin your orgasm, then do a punishment roll.

Edging:
2-Edge 2 times

After your Edging roll, roll for what to do next.

What Next
Roll for what to do next after each Edging or Teasing roll is completed. Then move to that section and take your roll and complete that task.

Next:
5-Teasing

Teasing
Roll, perform task as instructed, then do a what next roll. If you cum during teasing, ruin your orgasm, then do 1 punishment roll.

Teasing:
1-Stroke shaft with one finger up and down for 1 minute.

Cum
Roll two dice, or roll twice, then cum as instructed. After, move to punishment roll section if necessary. You may re-roll once but you must take 1 punishment roll.

Cum:
8-On hands and knees, wipe up.

Punishment
Take one punishment roll if you; cum during edging or teasing, use a re-roll during your cum roll, or disobey the instructions or cheat in any way. You may rest, but punishment must be completed within 24 hours.

Punishment:

5-On knees spank each ass cheek 15times, use wooden spoon or ruler if available, masturbate until you cum, then spank yourself 15times again.

Master supervised this today

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, dice dare, edging