Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-19-2020, 09:36 PM   #166
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

so you like anal, and you like stretching..., do you have a butt plug?

If so, if you sleep one entire night naked (you normal sleeping times - e.g. midnight to 8 am, not a short nap) and plugged (use plenty of lube when inserting), I promise to deep throat my vibe (to the point it touches the back of my throat and i gag) 100 times, followed by 100 anal insertions, followed by 100 ball busts with a wooden spoon and followed by 100 spanks to each nipple (same wooden spoon); followed by 10 edges and then no cumming for 100 hours once other tasks are completed.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMP{LETE
- Miss V's super set (0/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 12:46 PM   #167
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gengar View Post
your dare is to only wear skirts or dresses for bottoms (tights allowed) for 1 week. anything else you wear has to be cut up when you take it off.

my offer is i will be plugged and clamped for 30 minutes every day for the week.

every day after the week you continue the dare i have to continue but 1 minute is added every day.
Sounds doable count me in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post

If so, if you sleep one entire night naked (you normal sleeping times - e.g. midnight to 8 am, not a short nap) and plugged (use plenty of lube when inserting), I promise to deep throat my vibe (to the point it touches the back of my throat and i gag) 100 times, followed by 100 anal insertions, followed by 100 ball busts with a wooden spoon and followed by 100 spanks to each nipple (same wooden spoon); followed by 10 edges and then no cumming for 100 hours once other tasks are completed.
Will do tonight!
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to darethatgirl for this post:
Old 11-22-2020, 01:07 PM   #168
stunt4321

If you clamp your nipples for 15 minutes while snapping your clit with a rubber band once every 10 seconds, then hold an edge for 10 minutes without finishing...

For 5 days you may control my edging and orgasms and force me to eat my cum, and pick a day for me to wear a thong.

Dislikes: Orgasm denial, cum eating, wearing a thong under clothes, cold showers

Limits: Cross dressing, messy, public/other people,
scat, anal, piss, no visible marks on body, face pictures, pet play, diapers

PM Dares
stunt4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 04:54 PM   #169
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by beapy View Post
For the first 100 Slaps per ass cheek, you can give me one task/dare to do. What will that be?
Also which implement shall I use for my spanks?

And at least you didn't do just the 50 extra XD
I hope your ass is burning XD
and your task wil be????? -> https://www.faproulette.co/13583/pre...tion-training/ have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt4321 View Post
If you clamp your nipples for 15 minutes while snapping your clit with a rubber band once every 10 seconds, then hold an edge for 10 minutes without finishing...

For 5 days you may control my edging and orgasms and force me to eat my cum, and pick a day for me to wear a thong.
gotta pass on that one :C
Old 11-22-2020, 08:08 PM   #170
wowman

Default Banana Dare

I dare you to do the following:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

In exchange, I will complete the same date with 1.5 x as many bananas. Please have a way to provide proof or just recommend a number for me to try. Good luck and have fun, try not to stuff too many up there...
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 05:12 AM   #171
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

Please disregard my super long and possibly run on sentence:
Be naked with a vibrator on your pussy while laying on floor, listening to a hypno/compilation for an hour straight, use blindfold and gag, tie your feet together, and during the whole time, caress your nipples till its super hard and no stopping.

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 09:26 PM   #172
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Sounds doable count me in!

Will do tonight!
Did you manage to sleep the night? How did it go? Wondering if I owe you some deep throats / spanks now....

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 11-24-2020, 06:34 AM   #173
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Did you manage to sleep the night? How did it go? Wondering if I owe you some deep throats / spanks now....
yes managed to sleep even tho was quite uncomfortable in the beginning but wasnt really a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowman View Post
I dare you to do the following:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

In exchange, I will complete the same date with 1.5 x as many bananas. Please have a way to provide proof or just recommend a number for me to try. Good luck and have fun, try not to stuff too many up there...
Gotta pass on that one, not really into it sadly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthings View Post
Please disregard my super long and possibly run on sentence:
Be naked with a vibrator on your pussy while laying on floor, listening to a hypno/compilation for an hour straight, use blindfold and gag, tie your feet together, and during the whole time, caress your nipples till its super hard and no stopping.
can definitely give it a shot
Old 11-24-2020, 01:09 PM   #174
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

To start, you will need to spank your clit 20 times, put nipple clamps on, spank your clit another 10 times. You will then need to write dirty words all over your legs. Start with "painslut" right above your pussy. Every 2 words, you'll need to choose between spanking your ass or pulling your clamps, with the catch that every time you choose one option, you add 2 of that kind of abuse (so first time you spank is 1, next is 3). After this, you may remove the clamps, but you may not pee for another 2 hours afterwards.

In return, I will spank myself 100 times, be trapped in panties during the day and be diapered at night.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 01:12 AM   #175
Fluffydaredemon

Default hey

I dare you to grab two food iteams and a die if you roll a 0ne you have to strip somewhere semi public. If two you have to eat slash drink one of the food iteams and number one. If you roll a three then you have to push on of the food iteams into yourself and number one. If you roll a four then do number three but take a picture of yourself doing i. IF you roll a five then you have to do number three but somewhere you have a higher chance of getting caught plus take a picture. If you roll a Six then you have to do number 5 but post the picture somewhere if your comfortable with it.
Punishment, not allowed to wear anything but either a very short dress bra and panties, or bra panties and short skirt. For the rest of the day regardless if people knock on your door. or you have to go somewhere. ((you can choose bra and panties and which skirt and or dress if you want.

Likes limits and a little about me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82001
Butterfly's match making page. Try it out its in depth
https://goo.gl/forms/VYJYRkIalHN8DHgt1
Fluffydaredemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 02:50 AM   #176
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

I dare you to beat me in a pee holding competition. In return, you can give me a gross/messy dare of your choice.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky messy little piddlepants who needs their diapers

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 02:15 PM   #177
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
To start, you will need to spank your clit 20 times, put nipple clamps on, spank your clit another 10 times. You will then need to write dirty words all over your legs. Start with "painslut" right above your pussy. Every 2 words, you'll need to choose between spanking your ass or pulling your clamps, with the catch that every time you choose one option, you add 2 of that kind of abuse (so first time you spank is 1, next is 3). After this, you may remove the clamps, but you may not pee for another 2 hours afterwards.

In return, I will spank myself 100 times, be trapped in panties during the day and be diapered at night.
well gotcha you better start spanking !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellyMelly View Post
I dare you to beat me in a pee holding competition. In return, you can give me a gross/messy dare of your choice.
mmm maybe i can try when i get some time
The following user says Thank You to darethatgirl for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 10:27 PM   #178
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
... sleep one entire night naked (you normal sleeping times - e.g. midnight to 8 am, not a short nap) and plugged (use plenty of lube when inserting), I promise to deep throat my vibe (to the point it touches the back of my throat and i gag) 100 times, followed by 100 anal insertions, followed by 100 ball busts with a wooden spoon and followed by 100 spanks to each nipple (same wooden spoon); followed by 10 edges and then no cumming for 100 hours once other tasks are completed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
yes managed to sleep even tho was quite uncomfortable in the beginning but wasnt really a problem
When i made the dare, i was a bit horny so probably added more tasks then i should have - even if the main tasks (excluding the 100 hour wait to cum) were relatively short to complete compared to your entire night plugged. But as i started, i was questioning my own rationale when making this offer. Anyway,

100 deep throats: i am not practiced at these. By the time i finished, i was forcing the vibe in to my mouth in sets of 10 hard and fast, gagging. By the end, eyes and nose was watering everywhere; drool all over the dildo; back of throat getting sore

100 insertions: i was not really looking forward to this step, but with all the drool as lube, even the first insertion went in relatively easily. I did the full 100 nice and slow, taking my tome. Slow full insertion, letting the vibe slide out until only the tip was in on it's own, and then a steady push back in. I did these laying on my back; knees pulled up towards chest. Although i was not originally looking forward to this step, it did turn out to be rather enjoyable!

100 ball busts and nipple spanks: easy step for me as i enjoy the pain, sting, lingering soreness...; nice hard spanks to balls, left nipple and then right. Always amazes me how painful repeated spanks to nipples are!

10 Edges: first couple came relatively quick but after 4, I had to take longer and longer breaks as i was too close. By the 7th, it was more of a milking session with cum slowly (and painfully) oozing out after every edge. As i was trained by a stern Mistress many many years ago, i scoop up any unauthorized leakage and quickly insert into mouth, holding it there until whatever task i am doing is complete, then swallow.... As i write this, my mouth and lips are most sticky, taste still lingering....

Waiting the 100 hours now which will put ne waiting until mid-morning on 1 Dec. I will consider myself denied until the 2nd to be in the safe side.

Most enjoyable overall....

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 11-28-2020, 08:16 AM   #179
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
When i made the dare, i was a bit horny so probably added more tasks then i should have - even if the main tasks (excluding the 100 hour wait to cum) were relatively short to complete compared to your entire night plugged. But as i started, i was questioning my own rationale when making this offer. Anyway,

100 deep throats: i am not practiced at these. By the time i finished, i was forcing the vibe in to my mouth in sets of 10 hard and fast, gagging. By the end, eyes and nose was watering everywhere; drool all over the dildo; back of throat getting sore

100 insertions: i was not really looking forward to this step, but with all the drool as lube, even the first insertion went in relatively easily. I did the full 100 nice and slow, taking my tome. Slow full insertion, letting the vibe slide out until only the tip was in on it's own, and then a steady push back in. I did these laying on my back; knees pulled up towards chest. Although i was not originally looking forward to this step, it did turn out to be rather enjoyable!

100 ball busts and nipple spanks: easy step for me as i enjoy the pain, sting, lingering soreness...; nice hard spanks to balls, left nipple and then right. Always amazes me how painful repeated spanks to nipples are!

10 Edges: first couple came relatively quick but after 4, I had to take longer and longer breaks as i was too close. By the 7th, it was more of a milking session with cum slowly (and painfully) oozing out after every edge. As i was trained by a stern Mistress many many years ago, i scoop up any unauthorized leakage and quickly insert into mouth, holding it there until whatever task i am doing is complete, then swallow.... As i write this, my mouth and lips are most sticky, taste still lingering....

Waiting the 100 hours now which will put ne waiting until mid-morning on 1 Dec. I will consider myself denied until the 2nd to be in the safe side.

Most enjoyable overall....
Good job and yes was too good of a offer to refuse it haha
Old 11-28-2020, 09:10 PM   #180
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipple slave View Post
How about this one then?

If you can snap a rubber band on your clit 50 times and nipples 25 times each without stopping I'll do any nipple torture dare of your choice within my limits and report back on it if you want me to.

Half the original dare for half the original offer
Just wondering if you ever got around to doing this

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare game, punishment