Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-19-2019, 12:30 AM   #1
Iami

Male 19/trans-male/sub seeks 18-21/any sex/dom in US

19/trans-male/sub seeks 18-21/any sex/dom in US

About Me
My name is Jax, short for Jaxon. I知 a transgender man, 19 years old. I致e been on hormones for 8 months now and will be getting surgery this coming summer. I study journalism and law. I live is the US on the east coast, I知 asian, and a stoner. Also gay af.

What I知 looking for
Something casual at first. I want to get to know you obviously. I am a working college student so I am quite busy quite often, but I always manage to make time for recreation. Over all I知 a submissive, also a little and pet but those personalities are secondary. I知 a huge brat and want someone who knows how to put me in my place. I would like this person to have Snapchat, Kik, or Skype. I need someone to give me structure in my day to day life and take the lead.

Likes: pet play, light anal, nipple play, little space, being a brat, pain, rules, teasing, sensation play, light bondage, hidden public
Dislikes: edging, writing lines, time out, denial, videos with my voice
Limits: explicit pictures with face, scat or piss, blood or permenant, full public

Advertisements
Kink Talk