Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2019, 02:05 AM   #421
nina@
getDare Succubus

Thanks Sain for the updated stats and keep us updated here on your progress on edges and tasks and look forward to your task reports.

Matt: and Marv you are still left, I will write your pm dares under the task giving incentive in a day and post here

Last edited by nina@; 02-01-2019 at 05:31 AM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 02:10 AM   #422
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Hi,

Just wanted to wish Sain a very Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your Birthday Thread and also a big thank you to Nina@ for this really nice thread you came up with. I had fun spinning for ingredients

Looking forward to reading on your progress

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:
Old 02-01-2019, 03:48 AM   #423
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

I can't believe I'd forgotten about the most important part of the thread. :O

Anyway, here it goes: happy birthday, Sain!

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 05:32 AM   #424
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Hi,

Just wanted to wish Sain a very Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your Birthday Thread and also a big thank you to Nina@ for this really nice thread you came up with. I had fun spinning for ingredients

Looking forward to reading on your progress
Thanks for your kind words and contributing so much to this thread, greatly appreciated
Old 02-01-2019, 07:19 AM   #425
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Nina@ you really do come up with great threads, and keep stirring the pot as they go along to enhance the fun for all. Good work.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 02-01-2019, 07:44 AM   #426
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

If you would like a different PM dare (either because my suggestion isn't suitable for you, or because it's just plain boring), let me know, and I'll try to think of a different one.

Fieldofbunnys:
PM EVIL SODOKU, and I will solve a Sodoku puzzle here, on the Evil difficulty. While solving the puzzle, I will have clamps/clothespins on my nipples for the first 15 minutes. After that, I will spank my balls 5 times every 5 minutes until the puzzle is solved. (So at 20th minute, 25th, etc...)
PM BLOG, and I will write a public blog entry on a topic of your choice.

maleforyou:
PM me ART, and a topic, and I will draw and colour a picture related to that topic and post it to a getDare album.

Matt:
PM me POSITIVE, and I will tell you three good things that happened in the last 7 days.
PM me GOURMET, and I will cook a delicious meal in the nude.
PM me HEELS, and I will walk outside for at least 10 minutes while wearing heels.

MarvHarvey:
PM TIMED FREEZE, and I will take an ice cold shower with my eyes closed. I will stop a timer and turn off the water once I think 2 minutes has passed. If my time is between 1:45 and 2:15 (inclusive), I will turn the water to hot and finish my shower normally. If not, I will place clothespins on nipples for 8 minutes before being allowed to use a towel to dry off.

theswitchyside:
PM me HUMBLE PEE, and the next time I pee, I will do it while kneeling with both knees on the ground.

Sam~:
PM me NEW TOY, and when I have received this PM dare enough times, I will ask Lucy to pick out a new toy for me to buy. [0/20]

Last edited by Sain; 02-01-2019 at 07:47 AM.
Sain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sain for this post:
Old 02-01-2019, 10:04 AM   #427
CSasha
Oracle

You are so creative, Sain. And lovely. Love these PM dares for others.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:25 AM   #428
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
If you would like a different PM dare (either because my suggestion isn't suitable for you, or because it's just plain boring), let me know, and I'll try to think of a different one.

Matt:
PM me POSITIVE, and I will tell you three good things that happened in the last 7 days.
PM me GOURMET, and I will cook a delicious meal in the nude.
PM me HEELS, and I will walk outside for at least 10 minutes while wearing heels.
thank you, however can I ask for a replacement for heels? While I have walked outside in heels, only as a very occasional task. It is a bit too public/risky for me to do on a regular basis.

(have to be honest, some weeks, I will find "positive" difficult to do...)

I appreciate I'm not the easiest person to think of new pm dares for lol

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:40 AM   #429
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
thank you, however can I ask for a replacement for heels? While I have walked outside in heels, only as a very occasional task. It is a bit too public/risky for me to do on a regular basis.

Just sharing a thought: if it's difficult for you, but you could do it occasionally, how about adding a counter to reach, make it only triggered once daily per person, or just once daily maximum, or just once per person at all.
Or make it only once, then inactive after receiving it, until you have finally completed it and activate it again.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 05:32 PM   #430
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post

Ok, will think of a different one when I have time...
Old 02-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #431
Scarlett Teacher

Happy Birthday Sain i hope you enjoy it

Deepthroat Training/ Lines/ Maid Training

Please Abuse my Throat
Scarlett Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 01:37 AM   #432
nina@
getDare Succubus

@Sain, I am making some WFM and bondage suggestions here for your wasted ingredients tasks, you may or may not follow my suggestions at your discretion

WFM - My dictionary included this user (link originally found by Marv) who has some suitable tasks (random pick and I don't know the user)

Bondage tasks - Some of my favourite ties are ball tie, frog tie (but with arms free), leapfrog, tying yourself while sitting on a chair (like legs bound to legs of the chair and waist bound to the chair)

@Marv thank you for your kind words and for coming up with a creative task for Sain in this thread Had to write one pm dare for you but ended up writing two, so you can add either one or both

@Matt and @Marv let me know if you need modifications to the pm dares. Also feel free to add pm dares that I have posted for others should you like them or find them suitable

Remaining PM dares :

MarvHarvey
PM me FLEXIBLE TIME and I will stand in a corner facing the wall and hands behind back for 10 minutes. After that I will keep spinning this wheel and adding time accordingly until I get the option to stop. (I am allowed to momentarily leave my position to spin the wheel every time)
Note: Spin the same wheel as the option you landed on is removed for subsequent spins

PM me BUNNY X where X is from 1 to 3 and I will strip naked, tie my ankles together and hop across the room from one end to the other X times with pegs on nipples. ADD FLASH and I will draw the curtains partially apart.

Matt:
PM me FROGTIE and I will tie myself in a frogtie (thighs bound to ankles) but keeping my arms and wrists free and edge twice subject to a maximum duration of 20 minutes incase I can't edge by then.

PM me KARAOKE and I 'll play karaoke version of any song I like and sing along and dance to the tune carefree like no one's watching. You can also specify a song but do send a youtube link then though I will not record my singing for this dare.

PM me PEE-LUCK and for any one day chosen as per my convenience, every time I have to pee, I will flip a coin, if I get Heads I can pee, if I get Tails then I will drink a glass (300ml) of water instead and flip the coin again after 1 hour to try my luck. Any time I can't hold anymore and don't get Heads either, I have to either pee my pants or apply pegs to my nipples for 10 minutes as penalty for quitting the challenge.

Last edited by nina@; 02-02-2019 at 04:11 AM.
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 02-02-2019, 04:01 AM   #433
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Just realised, I have over a 100 posts on this thread alone �� (this being the 101st) and that just surprised me a little.

Anyway, dropping by to thank you guys for the pm dares, I’ll add them soon. Any idea on how long I should keep them?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 04:14 AM   #434
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Just realised, I have over a 100 posts on this thread alone �� (this being the 101st) and that just surprised me a little.

Anyway, dropping by to thank you guys for the pm dares, I’ll add them soon. Any idea on how long I should keep them?
yes, you have added a big chunk of spins and your contributions are very appreciated

you are free to keep the pm dares for as long as you wish but I would suggest keep them for the entire of February at the minimum, also feel free to add pm dares that we have written for others in the posts above to your list if you find them suitable. Hope you have fun
Old 02-02-2019, 05:27 AM   #435
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
Ok, will think of a different one when I have time...
Thanks, Cassandra's idea could work if you find it difficult to think of anything else.

=

Thanks Nina@ will add them when I'm home.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk