Old 10-25-2020, 01:04 PM   #31
Archelaus8

That is really hot Ariel, you are a good slut.
Archelaus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 06:12 PM   #32
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. Great detail in there very good slut. You deserve it all.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 07:37 PM   #33
bee9
getDare Succubus

Great report, thanks! You should consider riding the suction cup dildo anally I guess ;-)
Old 11-01-2020, 08:54 AM   #34
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_switch View Post
Adding everything up for today’s fun

Princess plug 30 minutes
Hush 20x4
Lush 20x6
Dildo 10x4
Clit 5x3
Clamps 5x4
Blowjob 5x6

Fuck this is going to be a lot of time with my holes plugged today
When I did this last weekend, I only completed part of what I planned. Here’s what I have left. Since I didn’t complete everything, I’m open to suggestions on punishments.

Hush 20x2
Lush 20x3
Dildo 10x2
Clit 5x2
Clamps 5x2
Blowjob 5x5
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

trying to be the best slut that I can be
Ariel_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 09:41 AM   #35
Ariel_switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Great report, thanks! You should consider riding the suction cup dildo anally I guess ;-)
Ooooh that’s an idea! I’m picky about the hygiene around my toys so I don’t use anal toys in other holes. However, I do have a large butt plug with a suction cup that I do occasionally ride. It’s BIG, both in length and girth, so it’s not any everyday toy.
Limits: identifying pics, anything potentially illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury

Toys - rope, nipple clamps, rabbit vibrators, hitachi wand, butt plugs (of varying sizes), vibrating inflatable butt plug, dildos

Old 11-01-2020, 01:04 PM   #36
Ariel_switch

Quote:
When I did this last weekend, I only completed part of what I planned. Here’s what I have left. Since I didn’t complete everything, I’m open to suggestions on punishments.

Hush 20x2
Lush 20x3
Dildo 10x2
Clit 5x2
Clamps 5x2
Blowjob 5x5
Report:
First I started with the lush in my pussy. It came to life forcefully, intense vibrations filling my pussy, and then abruptly stopped. I waited for a bit, hips rolling, as if my body was trying for will the vibrator back to life. I have to admit, I even checked to make sure there wasn’t a technical issue. Satisfied that the link was still working, but not at all satisfied at the lack of vibrations, I whispered ‘please’ and ‘please use me’ a few times before the vibrations began anew. These 20 minutes were such a tease. My body and mind cried out for more, but I was determined to slowly ramp up the fun.

When the first 20 minutes were over, I inserted the hush in my ass, and posted the link to both toys. I love having my holes filled. The vibrators kicked on and I put my clamps on my nipples, and I went to work blowing my dildo. The clamps dance on my tits every time I go back and forth, up and down the shaft of the cock. For 5 minutes I rocked back and forth, sloppily work the cock in and out of my mouth, my tongue paying special attention to the head, the clamps walking the line of pleasure/pain, and my ass and cunt full of vibrating toys. What a sight I must be!

After 5 minutes, I release my nipples from the clamps. For the next 5 minute interval, I stick my hand down my pants, into my wet panties, and I stroke my clit while giving another blowjob. And how I wish the cock was real! It would be so fucking hot to be on my knees, tits out, rubbing my clit, focusing on pleasuring the cock in front of me while he controls to toys in my holes. Rewarding me or teasing me, as he sees fit.

After the second blowjob round is up, I mostly just chill, enjoying the vibrations until they end. I post another 20 minute control link, and I go back to sucking cock. I do 3 rounds of 5 minute blowjobs. For the first, I pair it with the nipple clamps. But this time instead of letting them hang loose, I attach them to the piece of furniture that the dildo is stuck to. This way once I put the clamps on, there’s always a bit of tension, and as I move further from the base of the cock, the clamps pull and the tension increases, making my nipples even more hurty. It’s also a great reminder to keep the cock as far in my mouth as possible, as the more I back up, the more it hurts.

After 5 minutes of tormented nipples and a blowjob, I remove the clamps. I do another 5 minute round of blowing the cock and rubbing my clit. By this point, my pussy has been dripping for so long that my panties are basically a lake. I can hear my own wetness as rub circles on my clit, both wanting to cum and not wanting this feeling to end at the same time.

Once those 5 minutes are up, I remove my pant from my panties and I taste myself. I love how I taste, and I often lick my fingers or toys clean. I move to the last 5 minutes of blowjobs. At this point I find myself wishing the cock was real and would cum all over my face. I want it so badly. In a way, it feels like the very proof of what a slut I am. What a messy slut I would be - cum all over my face, pussy soaked and ass just begging to be fucked.

Unfortunately there was no cum reward at the end of those 5 minutes. I get up, move a bit and wait the few remaining minutes for the vibrators to stop. I remove them, a bit sadly, especially my empty ass. I take the glass dildo and slide it in my pussy. Slowly I fuck myself with it for 10 minutes. My pussy squeezing and feeling every ridge in the hard glass. When the timer sounds, I take a break, leaving the dildo in my pussy but I let my body calm down a bit. I go for another round of 10 minutes. The timer goes off and it seems so anti-climatic. Which I guess it is since I’ve just spent over an hour playing with myself and not having an orgasm. I lick my juices off the dildo and then I started this report.

Every time I do these, I found myself wanting more and more. Like an addict who can’t get a fix. So I think I’ll make these a regular thing. If you’ve enjoyed these reports, please leave me more tasks for the next time

The following user says Thank You to Ariel_switch for this post:
Old 11-01-2020, 01:51 PM   #37
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Lush
Glass dildo
Stroking pussy

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 06:24 PM   #38
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Ooooh that’s an idea! I’m picky about the hygiene around my toys so I don’t use anal toys in other holes. However, I do have a large butt plug with a suction cup that I do occasionally ride. It’s BIG, both in length and girth, so it’s not any everyday toy.
Sounds like a perfect challenge to do it daily then

Also have a look into ejaculating dildos.

Last edited by bee9; 11-01-2020 at 06:30 PM.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 11:24 AM   #39
SweetT

Hush and lush and Dildo!

PM Dares

Spoiler:
Send me a PM Dare to add
SweetT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 12:09 PM   #40
Willitfit

Hush lush and stroke your clit.
I'd like You to start the timer when the hush or lush come alive.

Also post the thread link for the controll sharing on this thread and announce You are waiting for ppl to try make You cum... or make it hard on You. Maybe punish You If You do cum.

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 01:35 PM   #41
Ariel_switch

Default Additional tasks!!

I’ve made the decision to add a few more tasks to the list. Here is the full list with the new ones in bold.

Princess plug 30 minutes
Hush (in my ass) 20 minutes and control link will be posted in the toy control thread
Lush (in my pussy) 20 and control link will be posted
Glass dildo thrusting in my pussy 10 minutes
Ball gag in my mouth 10 minutes
Stroking my clit 5 minutes
Nipple clamps 5 minutes
Blowjob practice 5 minutes
Fingering my ass 5 minutes

Also, I’m toying with having a mantra to say aloud X number of times. I’m taking suggestions on what I should say and how many times. I’m thinking like 10-20 times to start.

And I’m looking for punishment suggestions if I do cum

And if you’ve recently posted tasks, feel free to post again with the new tasks (or the same ones again)

Old 11-02-2020, 01:41 PM   #42
Chloe_catt

Hush, lush and nipple clamps and if you cum rip the nipple clamps off and edge with the lush 10 times
Chloe_catt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 05:41 AM   #43
Willitfit

Ballgag for 10 minutes

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 06:02 AM   #44
jekil2020

Lush, ball gag and nipple clamps.

Likes giving :
instructions, rules, routines, pee control
edging, orgasm control (denial, forced)
spanking, nipple/tit/pussy pain
pee control, hidden public

I will never ask to show your face.

Female slavemarket

If you want to be my slave, do slave application

Kik jekil2020
jekil2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jekil2020 for this post:
Old 11-03-2020, 02:04 PM   #45
Ariel_switch

I’ll probably tally all the tasks up and do them on Sunday. Slutty Sunday!

Feel free to give me more tasks! And remember the only things that I asked were to limit it to 3 tasks per post and to not post twice in a row.

Be devious

Advertisements
Kink Talk