Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 10-23-2020, 11:01 PM   #9841
Shrekol

I’m 33 male sub locked in chastity cage. My Mistress lock me and go out for all weekend. Sub must look for someone who would like to control him for all Saturday.

Please write me if you interested.

KIK is stupidshreck
Shrekol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 11:10 PM   #9842
Bitchboi8950

I’m in!!!
Make me suffer!
M slave. I am aching to be abused,beaten,spanked, and used to satisfy anyone I can. I want to be humiliated, written on, abused. I want my asscheeks and body to be hurting tomorrow. Please make me suffer!!!
I have a toilet brush, and a shoe to implement pain. please make me fight the urge to scream by gagging me with a pair of my sis dirty panties .Limits,public,food,anal,sounding,family, scat.
Kik me @painwhoreboi
Bitchboi8950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 06:49 AM   #9843
jennybhreagha

Hi, my name is Jenny. I a looking for an owner/master. My main fetishes are abdl and petplay and I am looking to explore those more, as well as behavior control.
You can PM me here or message me on kik @jennybhreagha

Likes: Rope play, anal, abdl, spanking, gagging, wedgies, and petplay

Dislikes: CBT, lengthy dares, chastity

Limits: face pics, blood, scat, public, family, friends, visible marks

My kik and telegram are both jennybhreagha
Wallclaimer: prettykit
jennybhreagha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 08:49 AM   #9844
Esmith98

Hello potential masters! I am here looking for a master that can help me with my sissification journey.

A little about me: I have many likes including (but not limited to) sissification, anal play and humiliation. I am fairly inexperienced as I've played a bit by myself but never had a real master. I have many toys and female clothing but I am willing to slowly add to my collection to fit my masters needs and desires.

What I'm looking for: I am looking for a master to push my limits starting slow and growing bigger. I want to start small with tasks and rules for at home, then hidden public, then public. By the end I want to be a full blown sissy who lives to please men. I need someone to train me to worship cock, balls and ass. I need someone who will break any straight fantasy I have as I am becoming a toy to please men. In return I will do my best to please my master any way possible. I prefer someone in the U.S. just for the fact that timezones may line up better.
I also need someone with a bit of flexibility and understanding. Some days (very rare) I won't be able to communicate much if at all due to my job.

If this at all sounds like something you'd enjoy please don't hesitate to PM or kik me so we can discuss weather or not we'd be a good match. I want something long term not just a quick jerk off. Ideally I'd like to take applications for the next week or so and give applicants trial runs before deciding on one.

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from some of you very soon!
Kik: bootylover888222
22 year old male dom looking for a female slave. Kik me for more info and to see if we'd be a good match.
Esmith98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Esmith98 for this post:
Old 10-24-2020, 11:50 AM   #9845
SlaveJ99

Yours to own 😈
My kik:slj606
SlaveJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 12:25 PM   #9846
Chassy

degrade me pls
Im weak slender 27yo sissy ready to serve couple next hours
i like pissing,pee drink,spit,deepthroat,humiliation
taboo public pain,scat
kik markgolyi24
Chassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 08:54 AM   #9847
TopMasterJason

Default Looking for obedient boys

44 yo master looking for obedient and submissive boys willing to serve and obey via video demands. Kik: TopMasterJason

To apply send a video begging me to use and abuse your whore body, tell me your slutty body exists only for my entertainment. Include your age and location too boy.
TopMasterJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 10:23 AM   #9848
i.wanna.serve

Humiliate me for wearing a diaper kik: I.wanna.serve

MY AD

kik: i.wanna.serve

Likes: Pics, control, rules, humiliation, diapers, underwear control, bondage, toilet & masturbation control, light pain, spanking, socks, forced workout. (Also open to new things).
Limits: Anal, other people, Face, Permanent, Blackmail, insertation, crossdressing
i.wanna.serve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 01:01 PM   #9849
Chassy

degrade me pls
Im weak slender 27yo sissy ready to serve couple next hours

i like pissing,pee drink,spit,deepthroat,humiliation
taboo public pain,scat
toys 2 dildoes,plug
kik markgolyi24
Old 10-25-2020, 01:25 PM   #9850
dirtyslave23

sub here looking for doms. kik is dirtyslave1992

Dislikes/punishment: scat eating, fully public, no face exposure

Limits: blood, needles, electro, fisting, permanent marks, exposure

31, gay male
Kik: dirtyslave1992

PM Dares
dirtyslave23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 12:47 PM   #9851
OnlineHumiliateSlve

My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 25 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. I got a new job recently so I am not on as often as I used to be but please read my likes and limits on my profile/in my signature carefully before contacting me! Thank you!
Likes: Anything involving Extreme Humiliation and Self Humiliation, Extreme Degradation and Self Degradation, Name Calling, Strict Masters or Mistresses, Poop play, Piss play, Wedgies, Messy, Control of Music I listen to, Body writing, Line Writing, Messy Wedgies, Being made to feel stupid/dumb

Limits: Public, Pics, Videos, Extreme Pain

Kik: OnlineHumiliateSlve

I will shit my pants for anyone who PMs me telling me to do so!
OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 12:55 PM   #9852
Esmith98

Hello potential masters! I am here looking for a master that can help me with my sissification journey.

A little about me: I have many likes including (but not limited to) sissification, anal play and humiliation. I am fairly inexperienced as I've played a bit by myself but never had a real master. I have many toys and female clothing but I am willing to slowly add to my collection to fit my masters needs and desires.

What I'm looking for: I am looking for a master to push my limits starting slow and growing bigger. I want to start small with tasks and rules for at home, then hidden public, then public. By the end I want to be a full blown sissy who lives to please men. I need someone to train me to worship cock, balls and ass. I need someone who will break any straight fantasy I have as I am becoming a toy to please men. In return I will do my best to please my master any way possible. I prefer someone in the U.S. just for the fact that timezones may line up better.
I also need someone with a bit of flexibility and understanding. Some days (very rare) I won't be able to communicate much if at all due to my job.

If this at all sounds like something you'd enjoy please don't hesitate to PM or kik me so we can discuss weather or not we'd be a good match. I want something long term not just a quick jerk off. Ideally I'd like to take applications for the next week or so and give applicants trial runs before deciding on one.

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from some of you very soon!
Kik: bootylover888222
22 year old male dom looking for a female slave. Kik me for more info and to see if we'd be a good match.
Esmith98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:59 PM   #9853
MasterMatti
Account Banned

M Master/Dom 30
Looking for slave or plaything of any gender ( f and trans pref but good m slave will also do)
Kik in sig
KIK: MasterMattiBDSM
MasterMatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:29 PM   #9854
Chassy

looking for a dominant
im free for a tonight
kik: markgolyi24
Old 10-27-2020, 08:09 AM   #9855
KinkyCam

Looking for a mistress to control my sissy dick.

19/M kik- KinkyCam1
KinkyCam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk