Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-04-2022, 05:55 PM   #1
OrionPax

Male 25/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

25/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hi!
I am Ash, a 25, currently living in the US(West Coast). I am looking for a lady partner who is preferable around the same age as me but age is not a deal-breaker.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
I have some experience playing online and I would love to meet someone who is looking for something semi-casual. I would love to have a part fun/part play kind of thing, where I can toggle between a nice guy and a sadist depending on the situation. Specifically, it should not be a "very strict, no fun" kind of thing. I am pretty open to suggestions. Coming to the kinks, I would love it if you are someone who loves humiliation/degradation, some pain, following rules, orgasm denial, trying out new things, and general conversation. Please don't be that person who replies with single words. I love getting to know new people and I think this could work well if we can be like friends.

HOW IT WORKS
This section here is all open. We can work things out over discord. Currently, I work during the day so I have limited availability but I will try to make time during the evenings and on weekends. I generally love setting rules and giving instructions. I am creative with my instructions so you will have new things to try. I am open to cam play, chat, etc whatever you are comfortable with.

WHAT IS OPTIONAL
I am open to trying new things out too. Public stuff, toilet play, food play, wax play, tying up, pain play, and everything else is on the table. Pics are welcome but NOT required especially at the start. I only ask for some kind of verification.

WHY CHOOSE ME
As mentioned before, I don't want it to just be a thing based on humiliation and pain. I feel that the sub and dom share a special bond of which the sub is an equal part. Hence, I want my partner to be like a friend and I want to have general conversations with them from time to time. I do not care about nationality or race so do not let that stop you from contacting me. I just want to have a chill time with some pleasure.

I think that I have mentioned most of the things I can think of. As repeatedly stated, I am open to suggestions so if you feel that you will be more comfortable with some tweaks to the suggested details, I ask you to please let me know without hesitation. Above all else, I know and I expect the sub to know that we are humans, we have our own lives and this is something I am doing for fun. I won't be nor do I expect anyone to be 100% available. Being flexible is a necessity

TLDR: I am on the lookout for a sub who is looking for something not very strict. If you love getting to know people and are good at conversation, that would be awesome.

PM me here and/or add me on discord nazgul#0287 or kik: PoliteSadist to know more about me and to work out other details. Let's share this experience and grow together.
Hoping to hear from you soon

Ash

Advertisements
Kink Talk