Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2018, 06:50 AM   #31
Chukabana

sorry for the late reply, life makes me busy. i show her the toys you mentioned but she is not interested. me neither. today she relased my balls and she said thats enough for a start
Chukabana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Chukabana for this post:
Old 04-13-2018, 07:43 AM   #32
Chukabana

we did a dare that i received in pm. this is a copy from the report i send back. i post it here so everyone can read what we did
l

ok so we did your dare this sunday. we went to the supermarket to make food shopping for the week. the super market is far like 15 mins driving. we knew what we gonna do so we were excited on the way to the supermarket. when we reach the supermarket we park the car on the big parking in front of the store and i let my little bitch to go first on the seats behind so she can remove her panties and bra. she removed them carefully but the parking was full of cars so maybe saw us. but i didn't care. she was a bit afraid and ashamed. after she finished it was my turn. so we change the positions and me too i removed my underwear quickly. so we were ready to go. when we went out of the car i noticed that we could see her breasts popping up her white shirt. maybe some other people in the store noticed that too but im not sure because she had unzipped coat. we walked in the store for 30mins or so we finished the shopping and we went to pay. after we went home and thats how we finished this dare. thank God she didnt notice that we can see her breast because she would have been mad at me for not telling her.

thatnx for the dare. we enjoyed it.
Old 04-17-2018, 04:34 AM   #33
Chukabana

bumping the thread. looking for dares. and rules
Old 04-17-2018, 05:42 AM   #34
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Go to the bathroom together and both remove clothes below the waist and sit on the seat then she sits on your lap and pees between your legs.

If she wests you swop places and see if you can do any better
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:18 AM   #35
Chukabana

sorry not interested in peeing dares. we find it disgusting.
Old 04-18-2018, 03:10 AM   #36
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chukabana View Post
sorry for the late reply, life makes me busy. i show her the toys you mentioned but she is not interested. me neither. today she relased my balls and she said thats enough for a start
Well done. Shame she's not interested in the other items. Maybe need think of something else.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:51 AM   #37
Chukabana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Well done. Shame she's not interested in the other items. Maybe need think of something else.
well i think she is just too nice and she doesnt want me to "suffer" as she says
Old 04-21-2018, 04:52 AM   #38
Chukabana

looking for dare to do on Tuesday. for Sunday and Monday i have 2 dares to do. feel free to share your dares
Old 04-21-2018, 08:43 AM   #39
Switch413
getDare Sweetheart

Try doing a couples Faproulette

Kik:Switch413

Dislikes: spanking, pain, CBT, public

Soft Limits: Piss, anal, denial

Limits: scat, illegal, family, friends, social ruin, long term, etc
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85674
Switch413 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch413 for this post:
Old 04-23-2018, 02:41 AM   #40
Chukabana

yesterday we made 2 new dares. the first dare: she put red tight short dress ( even that a little 15% bending over shows her butts) high heels, no bra no panties and lots of make-up to look like a real bitch. we went outisde to take a walk on the beautiful weather. it was sunday, the streets were calm. we went down in the park there were are alot of family people with children. few of the women and the guys looked my girlfriend like a bitch/prostitue. we found a free bench out of the view of everyone. i touched her pussy and put one boob outisde out of her dress. luckily nobody passed because we couldn't hide the boob so easily. after 10mins of playing and teasing we get up and we continue our way to home. on the empty streets i continued to touch her asshole while she was walking. when we came home i grab her neck from behind and with the other hand i lift up her dress. i started to touch her already wet pussy and bring her in the bedroom. made her down on her knees in front of the bed and tied her hands behind her back and put the colar on. pushed her little bitch body on the bed and me i went down to eat out her pinkk pussy. after 1 min she started to get very loud so i had to use the ballggag. i easily made her orgasm i took her by the hair to stay straight so i could introduce my cock in front of her face, she just licked my cock since she doesnt like to suck it. after that i pushed again on the bed and started to fuck her pussy until she made an orgasmn once again.

Last edited by Chukabana; 04-23-2018 at 05:01 AM.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:57 AM   #41
Chukabana

today and tomorrow free for whole day, give me more dares please so we can do them quickly. tomorrow she has one dare to do. she invited her best girlfriend to come by tomorrow and she will be dressed in short dress and no underwear. the dare is to flash accidentally. letting her friend know shes a bitch.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:28 AM   #42
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

As this is the 42nd post give her that no of spanks
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to batfinch for this post:
Old 04-23-2018, 07:38 AM   #43
Chukabana

@batfinch her ass cheeks are red! thanx for the dare.i also just finished to rub her pussy and made her cum! she's taking a shower atm

Last edited by Chukabana; 04-23-2018 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:01 AM   #44
Chukabana

Yesterday we did a dare that we received in PM. I will post the report here so everyone can follow what we've been up to.

your dare was done yesterday. as I've told you before she invited her best girlfriend to come by in our apartment. 1 hour before the coming of her friend she started to prepare her self. she put alot of makeup and mascara. I choose sexy tight black dress barely covering her butts, even while walking and making the steps her butts where popping out of the dress. and black heels. she really looked like biggest bitch in the city! she was happy because she liked how she looks and believe me it was really sexy. before her friend came i leave so they could be all alone. soo.. when her friend entered in the house she instantly notice her "new" style and said to her that today she is really sexy dressed. on that my girl answered: yes, since i met my bf im always sexy dressed, he wants me to be dressed like this. my girl told me that she was shy to begin with the flashing but after some time passed and they took few shots of alcohol my girl losed her shyness and she started her mission. as first flashing she played with our cat, making herself bend over to take the ball from the floor. she flashed like this 4 times. the 2nd flash was that she sits on the sofa with hher legs opened in front of her friend. her friend could see her pussy easily. and they continued to drink alcohol and talk about women stuff. 3rd flashing she made was when she make a cup of coffee falls on the floor by real accident as she told. so she had to go down to clean up the mess. thats what happened yesterday when she invited her friend. now her best friend knows what bitch is my girlfriend. and that's how we did your dare. btw that friend is really attractive and sexy. shes half asian and European. mmm one day i would like to do 3some but still i dont know..... maybe one day.... thanx for your dare.

i would like more dares and more people to participate
Old 04-28-2018, 09:16 AM   #45
Chukabana

just bumping my thread. tomorrow and monday free. could do few more dares!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girlfriend, humilation, outdoor dares, rules male, submisive