Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-12-2020, 05:29 AM   #1
1337dares

Stop Dice denial with multiple difficulties and modes

This dare involves an increasingly random number of days of denial depending on the difficulty, and additionally edges for normal and harder difficulties. Credit to Emmyred for some ideas and inspiration.

Easy mode
Roll a 6-sided die each day. You may only cum if you roll a 6, and you may only roll 24 hours after the previous role. It's up to you if you'd prefer to keep a rigid schedule with a daily alarm/event to roll, or just write it down and roll as soon as you can (at the risk of making your denial longer the more you wait).

Normal mode
Any roll below a 6 is now the number of edges you have to do. You may not roll again until you're caught up on edges. You may still cum the day you roll a 6, but you now have to do an additional 5 edges (added to any previous edges) before cumming.

Hard/harder/etc. mode
Multiply the number of edges by a constant (2 or more, but it could be a fraction if you want to round it) if you'd prefer harder edges without significantly longer denial.

Additional adjustments
If you'd prefer more/less edges/denial, you can pick a difficulty above but use a different die (like a D4 or a D20). While unusual psychical dice are usually only available at game stores, you can use a site like random.org to get results for any sided die. If playing with a dom, they may also want to add additional dice-based tasks that must be completed before each daily role or rolled orgasms (for example medium mode with a 20-sided die of spanks for each ass cheek before edging or cumming).

Punishment
Any accidental orgasms should be ruined, in which case you may repeat the dare and wait to orgasm until you succeed to avoid further punishment. If you aren't comfortable ruining or purposely did not, explain what happened and ask for a punishment in the thread. If you have the time, you should always try to repeat the dare after failing anyway for less harsh punishment.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt

Last edited by 1337dares; 08-12-2020 at 06:04 AM.
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 03:33 PM   #2
bladderslavesissy

Default Nice idea

That sounds kinda interesting. I am looking for a dom on kik(picture proofs and rolling a die in chat)to try this out, a mix of easy and normal mode. Perhaps, we can add some tasks or rules.

Likes: bladder torture/control, pee holding/desperation, edging, stroking, orgasm ruining, denial, crosdressing(mostly just panties/thongs), feminization, sissification, light anal, hidden public

Dislikes: cum eating, cum play, pee drinking, golden shower, mild pain

Some of the likes are also dislikes if they are difficult, real hard etc.

Limits; face pictures, social suicide, blood, illegal, scat, puke, blackmail, public etc.
bladderslavesissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 04:54 PM   #3
1337dares

I can roll with you for normal on Kik. I’m not sure I’ll be domming much but if you message me, we can discuss if you want other tasks, rules, or punishments.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 11:03 PM   #4
jesss

I would like to do normal mode.
jesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 07:35 AM   #5
BigBecca23

My rules for this are
I have to roll a 20 sided dice everyday, I’m denied until it hits 20, every number below results in edges
If I cum accidentally I have to ruin it, tell 1337Dares about it, I’ll receive a punishment and my denial will be restarted

Likes: Nipple Play, Clit play, Corner Time, Semi-Public, Self bondage, Wedgies, ice, online games with forfeit

Punishments:Line Writing, Enema, Spanking, Messy, Blackmail, candle wax, anal

Limits: name calling, humiliation , Blood, Scat, Family, Animals, Public, Illegal, Full Body Pics, Body writing

PM Dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84860

Kik: BigBeccaWhite
BigBecca23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BigBecca23 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk