Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-14-2020, 06:07 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Messy Directory - Messy site user list

Hello all,
This is similar to something I posted a while ago...but I had complaints that this was too long to fill in

If you are interested in mess, or like doing messy dares then this is the place to post your preferences.

Only post once in this thread.

You can then direct people to your entry if you need them to give you a messy dare, it also lets people on the site know of your interest and allows you to be approached.

So let's begin...

1. Are you a Dom, sub or Switch?

2. Do you enjoy getting messy? Or prefer to mess others?

3. Do you like games or straight dares?

4. Do you enjoy challenges? (e.g. The chance to stay clean if you pass a challenge)

5. Which substances are fun to get messy in for you?

6. Which substances are punishments to get messy in?

7. Which substances will you not get messy in ever (including allergies)?

8. What can you wear while getting messy?

9. Where can you get messy?

10. Is there anything else that people should know about you in regards to messy dares?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 01:29 AM   #2
Mariox

Thanks for starting this thread Bloxo

I'm more like a Sub, but sometimes I like to command

I love to get messy. I would like to be bound to a chair and receive a lot of mess until there's no clean spot anymore. I would like to mess others up when they wear my prefered choice of clothing, especially Rainjackets.

Yes, I love all kind of games with a chance of getting wet or messy. I often bet with friends and the loser has to jump in a pool or lake fully clothed.

4. Do you enjoy challenges? (e.g. The chance to stay clean if you pass a challenge)
Yes really! But I prefer to get myself wet or messy in the end. I would join the messy fun if I stayed clean so far. But I think it's really exciting don't know what's happening next.

All sorts of sweet stuff like pudding, chocolate sauce. I love pies and getting plastered. Savoury food is good too, but it's special. I tried gunge and it's one of my favourites

Cold items like ice cream or very sticky ones like molasses.
I like to cum at myself. It can be a punishment if I have to get messy afterwards with further items. But on the other side it's a turn on. I tried cum pies and some cum play.

Anything animal related. I'm vegetarian and won't do meat or fish. Eggs or milk is ok to deal with, but I won't go further. Getting messy in meat is a no go for me!

My whole wadrobe is in danger when I think about getting messy. I prefer sport clothes because I like the material. I like to get messy spontaneausly so I often wear casual and daily clothes. For special messings I put on a rainjacket and/or rainpants with wellies. I really love the look and the material. When it's getting wet or messy it is a really turn on for me

I mostly get messy in my bath. I have a big shower in there with some space to have fun. I also buy a plastic sheet sometimes if I plan to get messy in substances with can't go down the drain. I've done some messy sessions outside in a park. I like some messy hidden public challenges and sometimes I walk around with my pants filled with pudding.

10. Is there anything else that people should know about you in regards to messy dares?
I love to be dared. I try to extend my limits like public. Getting wet with water is absolutly no problem for me in public. I walked through public fountains and all wet back home for everyone to see.
When I plan to get messy I won't do it with a single item. It should end in a completely coverage from head to toe. I like to use different substances and use them in different ways.
I love messy quizes where you can ask me questions and I have to guess the right answer. If I'm incorrect you can give me a messy punishment/dare/challenge for each wrong question.
I'm open for new experiences and would try everything as long as it's in my limits

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 07:19 AM   #3
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

1. Are you a Dom, sub or Switch? Switch, but probably mostly more sub, but it depends on the dynamic with the person.

2. Do you enjoy getting messy? Or prefer to mess others? Both.

3. Do you like games or straight dares? As a switch I like games, I'm highly competitive so strive to win even if I feel more subby.

4. Do you enjoy challenges? (e.g. The chance to stay clean if you pass a challenge) Yes.

5. Which substances are fun to get messy in for you? Mostly food items, preferably things that taste/smell good.

6. Which substances are punishments to get messy in? Pee, dog/cat food, anything super stinky

7. Which substances will you not get messy in ever (including allergies)? Scat, mud (only because I don't really have access to it)

8. What can you wear while getting messy? Most anything, but not going to ruin my best clothes, etc.

9. Where can you get messy? At home, I live in a 1 BR condo in a fairly urban area.

10. Is there anything else that people should know about you in regards to messy dares? I also like creative/unusual substances and leaving things up to chance sometimes. I generally only like playing with girls.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:10 AM   #4
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Okay...so it's been a while since I've done anything messy, but in case I decide to do something fun for a change I will post answers to my own questions...

Switch

Generally I like a bit of both, though I have a preference for others getting messy

Games are a lot more fun! I enjoy the risk/reward dynamic and always love a challenge!

Totally, I like to prove myself and to not know the outcome of a daring situation before I begin

Most foods, preferably sweet, I also enjoy using proper gunge/slime when it's available or I feel like making some!

Savoury foods would definitely be put here

Mud (not my thing), Pet Food, bodily fluids, hot sauce, Fish

Generally just underwear...but if it was a special encounter I could stretch to other items of clothing, never shoes though

I have a flat to myself, So shower/bath, I also have a paddling pool I sometimes use

I like a gamble, a challenge and for things to be lighthearted and fun, I only want to be punished if I really deserve it!
I prefer a friendly/competitive dynamic!
Oh and for those who don't read signatures...I only play with girls

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!

Last edited by Bloxo; 07-15-2020 at 09:44 AM.
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 03:04 AM   #5
iainecgunge

I'm not exactly the most active person here, or anywhere these days...

Switch

Both getting and getting other messy .

Both I guess, depending on what they are - its not always easy to find a game that suits when you want to play.

Yes, an element of reward or punishment helps in some scenarios.

Gunge and sweet things.

Savoury, strongly scented, cold... Glues and paints probably should go in here too I guess although that contradicts my next answer.

For simplicity I'd generalise it as anything not designed to be consumed by people or used on the body (which pretty much rules out se things I've already said - gunge uses food thickening products)

Well I could wear anything that's made in my size... I tend to wear various lycra and latex things though.

Generally it's the bathtub, when not visiting studios.

Not sure really...
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 04:46 PM   #6
scatlord

1. Are you a Dom, sub or Switch? Switch

2. Do you enjoy getting messy? Or prefer to mess others? Both but messing others is always really funny

3. Do you like games or straight dares? Prefer dares but games have a good edge to them

4. Do you enjoy challenges? (e.g. The chance to stay clean if you pass a challenge) Yep

5. Which substances are fun to get messy in for you? Creamy sweet stuff yum yum yum!!!

6. Which substances are punishments to get messy in? Scat, beans (yucky i hate beans so much gross!!), dog food (woof woof hehe)

peanut butter (i have as really bad peanut allergy it makes my face go red and gross )

normally just a pair of my sexiest garfield pants

in my bathroom

dont think so!

kik: scatlord

Limits: pics, cam and common sense

pm dares
LICK: I WILL LICK MY HANDS AFTER THE NEXT TIME I SHIT
SPANK: I WILL SPANK A BODY PART OF YOUR CHOICE (MAX 100XX)
Q&A: YOU CAN ASK ME ANY 1 QUESTION
SMELL: I WILL SMELL MY TOILET EVERY TIME I SHIT IN IN
WIPE: I WILL WIPE MY ASS WITH MY HAND FOR THE WHOLE DAY
PISS: I WILL DRINK MY PISS NEXT TIME I PISS
EAT: ILL EAT MY POO THE NEXT TIME I SHIT
scatlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 09:16 AM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I'm a sub

I enjoy getting messy although I'd like to try out messing others too.

I think I prefer to just be dared.

Sometimes. It depends.

Stuff that is sticky and squishy.

Stuff that smells disgusting. Peanut butter would be pure horror.

I don't have a blacklist yet. But I have to say I'm not that experienced with messy.

I prefer naked.

At home in the bathtub. I only want to get myself messy. Not other stuff.

It is not my biggest kink and I only interested in it sometimes. Also the cleaning can be a nightmare. I absolutely hate that part.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 01:20 PM   #8
sussex_sub

Mainly a sub.

Prefer getting messy. Very messy!

Games are always fun. Especially games that could backfire in a really revolting way!

Always keen for a challenge.

Most food stuff, piss, scat.

Insanely dirty & smelly stuff like vomit, dog/cow poop, dog food, tuna, fish or curry sauce.

Nothing too spicy. Don’t want to feel like I’m on fire! Nothing really hard to clean up.

Whatever I’m told to wear, so long as I have it.

Bathroom mostly, but occasionally elsewhere in the house with prep. In bed would be very hot! Perhaps outside after dark.

I love to be used and abused. If you google shadowslaves messy you’ll see how I want to be treated.

Punishments: Heavy Scat, Puke, Light Pain

Limits: Public, Social Suicide, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Identification, Expensive
sussex_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 02:56 PM   #9
Diaperprincess30

I’m a Sub

I like getting messy and sometimes like to get others messy

I like games and straight dares

Yes I enjoy challenges

Anything sweet and the only savory mess I like is beans

Beans and spaghetti o’s

Mayo and nothing savory except for the beans

Mostly just a one piece swimsuit or my bra and panties

My bathtub

Old 02-08-2022, 06:37 PM   #10
Dirk-exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Hello all,
This is similar to something I posted a while ago...but I had complaints that this was too long to fill in

If you are interested in mess, or like doing messy dares then this is the place to post your preferences.

You can then direct people to your entry if you need them to give you a messy dare, it also lets people on the site know of your interest and allows you to be approached.

So let's begin...

1. Are you a Dom, sub or Switch? sub

2. Do you enjoy getting messy? Or prefer to mess others? I prefer getting messy.

3. Do you like games or straight dares? yes

4. Do you enjoy challenges? (e.g. The chance to stay clean if you pass a challenge) yes

5. Which substances are fun to get messy in for you? food and mud

6. Which substances are punishments to get messy in? food and mud

7. Which substances will you not get messy in ever (including allergies)? blood, scat

8. What can you wear while getting messy? jeans and shirt or sportswear

9. Where can you get messy? at home

10. Is there anything else that people should know about you in regards to messy dares? -
thanks for the questions!
Dirk-exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 03:39 AM   #11
Dirk-exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Hello all,

So let's begin...

1. Are you a Dom, sub or Switch? sub

2. Do you enjoy getting messy? yes

3. Do you like games or straight dares? yes

4. Do you enjoy challenges? (e.g. The chance to stay clean if you pass a challenge) yes

5. Which substances are fun to get messy in for you? mud and sticky food

6. Which substances are punishments to get messy in? mud and sticky food

7. Which substances will you not get messy in ever (including allergies)? It must be possible to clean the room or the clothes easily.

8. What can you wear while getting messy? Jeans and t-shirt or sport clothes

9. Where can you get messy? at home

Thanks for the questions!
Dirk-exposed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, messy, messy dares