Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-15-2020, 11:35 AM   #16
kyryn

Body writing is definitely my favorite form of reminder. Even if the words are written in a non-seeable place, just the fact that I know there is a reminder hidden on my body is enough to remind me of my place.

I had a play partner in the past who required that I request a word/phrase from him before leaving the house. He would give me a word and the location he desired, I was never allowed to leave the house without something written somewhere on my body. There was a time when I was going to the mall with a friend and he required that I write "slut" in small letters on my left wrist. Normally, I wear bracelets and he did allow me to wear them. But the reminder left on my wrist, and knowing that someone could possibly see it at any time, was a reminder of my place and my submission.

He is no longer my play partner but I attempt to keep this rule because I love it so much. Until I find a play partner again, I'm hoping to find a generator or bot who can assign words instead of choosing them myself.
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 11:42 AM   #17
tarheel52

I stay shaved. Reminds me of my submission regularly. Also being commando makes me feel submissive - it’s also comfortable.

Something that’s not visible but I torture myself with is quickly getting naked, jacking off as fast as I can to cum as fast as I can ruining my orgasm. Getting dressed and going on my way. The feeling of a ruined orgasm is very submissive for me. I also like really long masturbation sessions. So to cum as fast as possible ruining my orgasm reminds me of my submission. I guess it’s visible because I always leak tons of precum from my hornyness after a ruined orgasm.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 02:54 PM   #18
vibratoruser

ooh, i like this. not sure if they're all considered 'visible', but they're the one i like the most:
- being stuffed / cockwarming / plugged...
- being denied for short amounts of time or until i've completed a task
- wearing lingerie
- being naked (although it's usually simply too cold for that here)
- having rules / actions being controlled by someone else. doesn't really matter what (within limits and all obv), but as long as it's instilled by someone and i don't have to think for myself... amazing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk