Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-23-2020, 04:55 PM   #166
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).

definatly mummified and gagged this slut is way to paranoid to only be able to breath through a tiny little straw and dosent like the idea of all that sperm

2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.

throat fuck would be impossible Danielle would definatly hit a gag reflex or vomit... ass fuck it is

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.

as long as there were some limits put in place on the stranger [hygiene being a big one] that would be danielles choice, he would bank on them being a cute girl though

4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.

hot tub for sure! Danielle would probably be to shy to do anything anyways

5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).

easy, use the one with the glass walls and paint the walls then no one could see

6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.

eww Danielle could never not shave

7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.

hate the idea of a cam either way but showers seem easier to hide face cause of steam and towels

8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.

I would never skydive too scary! guess that leaves me biting the bullet and going bareback riding

9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.

honestly … the basement dosnt sound.... too bad... if it was with my owner... kinda tempting

10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

this bondage bunny is better as the subject and not the dom

11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

duh force fed, eating out of a strangers mouth is 10 x grosser

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

ooooh nooooo Danielle is allergic to peanut butter he guesses he'll have to take the bondage option shame

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:26 PM   #167
Thifr
getDare Succubus

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet 🤢OR lick a public toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. Fuck, I'm switch 🤯
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week : a girl if I can chose 😜.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:42 PM   #168
socklover

3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 06:38 AM   #169
Tears

Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tears for this post:
Old 07-11-2020, 09:45 AM   #170
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 11:33 AM   #171
AlexiaTheBrattyCat

Would you rather?

12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.[/QUOTE]

Likes/Punishments/limits

I'm in a trial period as sub so I won't consider any dare from anyone.

If you want to chat on kik pm me first to tell me why you want me on kik, then will see, don't want my kik full of random contacts!

Denied until 14.08.2020
AlexiaTheBrattyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:46 AM   #172
Bastet Anabelle

Would you rather?

Bastet Anabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 07:53 AM   #173
Jfreeman1999

I love being mummified, so much fun

Sounds fun, in the throat just sounds like it'll get painful

Unless its a woman

Put me in a cock cage and this would be the kind of humiliation I've been missing

It's only a week, besides its kind of exhilirating

Sounds fun

Less exposure

Love skydiving and less public exposure

I've had fantasies about this, can I be naked too?

I have no interest in tying others up

If its a hot girl glady. If not its preferable considering what I could be forced to eat

Love being tied to a bed

My name is Sissy Princess Ellie

Please insult me over kik and tell me how much of a girl I am
Currently in long term chastity
kik: 1506slut

Likes: Humiliation, Cum eaitng, Feminization, Crossdressing, Bondage, Anal,

Dislikes: Piss play, Chastity Shaving, Hidden public, Messy,

Limits: Extreme pain, Blood, Family, Public, Social Suicide, online exposure Permanent

Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 01:50 PM   #174
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).=in a bath of sperm
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.= my asshole
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat.=strangers feet
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.=not allowed too touch
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else).=glass walls
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again.=total stranger
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.=shower wencam
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park=naked sky dive.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.=in basement
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.=myself tied up
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.=force fed anything
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.sleep naked
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 03:36 PM   #175
Spankmyass1996

Likes: spanking my ass, ass plug, wedgies, cum denial, bondage
Punishments: scat, piss drinking, nipple clamps, public barefoot, pain, all day butt plug, toilet worship
No hard limits (no overt public/family)
Dares: enema, streaking/ public nudity (hidden), pee holding, butt hole torture, public butt plug
PM me DENIED and I can’t cum anymore this week.
Kik pluggedasshole1996
Spankmyass1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 08:31 PM   #176
Sassy0ne

Would you rather?

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing). Mummified for 24hrs I don’t think I would like being submerged in liquid for 24hrs
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight. No way would I want to be throat fucked for an hour. I’ll take my chances with my bottom
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. Toilet seat. Feet are a huge no no for me
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex. Eaten out by a stranger of my non preferred sex. I think it would be humiliating and a huge turn on
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). I guess the glass walls. Maybe they are frosted
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. Shaved by a stranger. I hate hair on my pussy
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face. Toilet
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. Neither sound great ... I guess horseback riding
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. Locked in stocks in public it doesn’t say naked and ids only a day
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. Myself for the rest of my life
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Force fed
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. Naked and spread eagle
Sassy0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 12:00 PM   #177
smterka91

Masochist and bondage lover...
smterka91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 02:19 AM   #178
SebC

1.be mummified and gagged for 24 hours

2. have my asshole fucked for 1 hour straight

3. eat something directly off a strangers feet

4. be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.

5. use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week

6. always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger

7. have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.

8. go naked skydiving

9. be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl.

10. only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life.

11. only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week.

12. sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed.
Old 04-14-2023, 02:17 AM   #179
Lara-

I love mummification but 24 hours will be really hard.

Anal is fine, feels kind of dirty and degrading and I like that.

As a stranger's foot could also mean a maggot infested foot of a homeless drug addict and so I'd prefer licking the toilet seat. Doesn't say I have to be thorough.

Don't have a preferred sex. Blindfolds are great and allow me to better detach from the everyday life around me and enjoy the pleasures more.

Not using toilets is easier than it sounds. You get used to it quickly, based on my experiences on longer hiking trips.

I was in a salon before to try out waxing and was quite happy. So no problem to have a stranger do it for me.

Well, both options suck but I'd choose the first one and simply do not use the toilet anymore (we had a question further above about that already).

I am not skydiving material. Absolutely not.

I had been locked once into stocks at a medieval festival for something like 10 minutes. Was really fun. I think I could deal with the bit about throwing stuff at me too.

I'm clearly preferring the bottom/sub role. Easy decision.

Somehow, I find force feeding quite arousing.

Don't like peanut butter.

Likes: bondage esp. with tape, handcuffs, gags, blindfolds, pain, sweating (mummification, wearing too much clothing, doing sports)
Punishments: extreme dares with my likes, humiliation
Limits: identity, dares in public (if invisible that's ok), pictures, blackmail, petplay, ageplay, wasting food, control my time

PM dares
Lara- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 04:44 AM   #180
catgir93

Would you rather?

I've never tried being mummified and I feel 24 hrs would be too long

Loving throat fucking at the moment

I hate height, I couldn't go skydiving

Likes: humiliation and degradation, rules (esp clothing), control, pussy/clit/nipple pain, hidden/semi public, bodywriting, watersports

Dislikes: anal insertions, spanking

Limits - scat, blood, permanent (needle, tattoos etc), public, face
catgir93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk