Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-12-2020, 01:10 PM   #31
hausofchad

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now.
No I'm pretty happy being a male

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now.
Yeah sure. Would be cool to be open to everyone more so than I am now.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.
Oh my god haha. I guess I would be up for it if I were horny as well that week.. sounds like a lot, but I think I'd be down.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now.
No I'll stick with just a penis. My reason being that I would worry people wouldn't want to sleep with me due to me being different.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.
OOF this is an interesting question. I'm going to go with NO if I don't get a say in who the person is, and that I still have my same brain (meaning I wouldn't be happy with the person using me for sex.)

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now.
I'm going to go with no unless I know the random stranger will be hot haha

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.
Well I guess I'd say yes since the condition is that it would be the "most perfect sex and play partner". Meaning it would have to be perfect regardless if I were dom or sub.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.
Oh yeah sure why not . As long as Im making money haha.

30 | M | Switch
Virginia, USA

Kik/Telegram: hausofchad
hausofchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 02:56 PM   #32
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Actually... I would. Have always wished I was female. Just... I don't feel I was born with the wrong body. I don't feel like a female trapped in a male's body. But I do wish I was female. Make sense?

Showing my ignorance here... I'm not sure what that is. And I'm too lazy at the moment to go google it.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.
On an island? Nope. Not interested. If you had said up in a lodge in a forested mountain that gets fog daily and frequently has light showers, I'd have been all "HELL YES!!!" on it. But island? Bleh.

Nope. I'd want to only have one or the other. No offense to anyone who may have both.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.
Tempting as this is, I'd be worried about diseases or possible damage as people tend not to be careful about the property of others.

As I'm not a fan of receiving oral, I'll go with getting fucked by a stranger...

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.
I have absolutely no desire to be a Dom. Being submissive is a very defining trait of me. If I changed, I wouldn't be me.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.
Hey, this could be legit. Being owner doesn't mean I manage it. I could just kick back and enjoy the income. And on occasion enjoy the facilities myself.
lol

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 03:14 PM   #33
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

I'd like the power of being able to switch maybe not a permanent change

Not really my thing

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you
No not into being the center of attention more of a shadows guy

No I'll stick to having just a penis

Sounds fun actually or at least intriguing

No would rather a connection

More of a switch so would that be the perfect switch in return?

Yeah party every night

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:00 AM   #34
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Not permanent but I would like to try out how it is for a few days.

No I'm comfortable with my current sexual orientation

Yes, would be an interesting experience but only if the resort has good food

Depends on whether I would have periods and hormonal problems because of it. If not then for sure.

Sounds very hot as a fantasy but I probably wouldn't do it

Both

I'm a sub leaning switch right now so I wouldn't mind becoming a full dom.

Depends on whether it is profitable

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 11:25 AM   #35
AlexiaTheBrattyCat

If you could, would you do any of the following. Please explain why and any stipulations you may have to agree to these.

Like for a day, just out of curiosity I could, otherwise not. (mostly curiosity about pee standing lol)

Yes I guess.

It sounds quite strassing, but yes I would.

No thanks.

Since is just for a week yes, why not, could be funny.

Nope.

Why not)

Yes!

Likes/Punishments/limits

I'm in a trial period as sub so I won't consider any dare from anyone.

If you want to chat on kik pm me first to tell me why you want me on kik, then will see, don't want my kik full of random contacts!

Denied until 14.08.2020
AlexiaTheBrattyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 07:10 AM   #36
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Not permanently, would be nice if you could just switch with a pill or so

I am

Haha no problem

Nope

This sounds like fun to be for a week. Yes I would

As long as it is safe

Hmm hard to say, it has its ups and downs

I like my current job more
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 10:58 AM   #37
nudestar1234

Send a message via Yahoo to nudestar1234

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. As long as I get to switch back and fourth than I am all for it. I would love to be either gender when ever I choose.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. No

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. Tell me when and where and Ill be there

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. I would do this

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. Nope

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. As long as they are STD free, I say lets go

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.Why not

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. Where is this hotel and why don't I own it

I wear Hanes mens bikini briefs!

I shave everything from the neck down!

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Pee, Spanking, Toys (Only have 2), Cum, Dice dares, Masturbation, humiliation,

Dislikes: Light Bondage, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, body writing

Limits: Family, blood, Poop, Pain, Permanent, Public, illegal, Family, Embarrassment, X-dressing, scat

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Disturbed84mj
[email protected]
nudestar1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 01:45 PM   #38
Felix645
Distinguished Member

If you could, would you do any of the following. Please explain why and any stipulations you may have to agree to these.

Hm, I dunno ... maybe? ... Nah, I think Id like to keep my cock ^^ But if I were to change it, I guess Id definitely be bisexual

Thats a tricky question, because right now Im definitely not pansexual ... but if I were I wouldnt really care tho ... but Im gonna say no ... Dont really know what I would need to say yes ^^

Definitely yes, that would be real fun ... Though I kinda have to manage the guys somehow, Im not really into anal so I guess they would need to be okay with only stroking me or me stroking them

Definitely not, that would be really weird for me.

Definitely yes, as long as the person edges me reaaal good.

Get fucked: depends on the person ... receiving oral? definitely yes!

Thats a really tough question ... But Im gonna say no, I really love being a sub and Im not creative enough to be good dom.

As long as the owner can participate from time to time, why not ^^

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 02:18 PM   #39
Sluttyslave418571

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. No. Being a guy rules. I can have great ass sex and jerk my dick at the same time or if I want to even have straight sex occasionally.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now.Already am.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.Most definitely. This seems like a win win to me.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now.Sure. Then I might get straight guys.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.Hell yes. This would be my dream provided I can't get dropped and die or anything.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now.Get fucked by. I just love dick.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.No. I'm a sub at heart and wouldn't/couldn't change.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.Definitely. Might mean I'd get fucked more often.
Limits, Likes, PM Dares, and Toys
Sluttyslave418571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 05:16 PM   #40
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. Yes, to experience what it would be like. I am interested.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. Who says I'm not.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. I don't see an issue.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. Interesting, why not?

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. Do all my bills get paid and my job handled while I am away. Sure?

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. Would be awkward.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. I'm a switch so I just switch into a switch. Win Win

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. Hell yeah

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:49 AM   #41
Marquise

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. No. I like being a girl. I don't think I would fare well being a men... I don't wanna have balls or a cock. And most male clothes are ugly IMO

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. I call myself "bisexual" by I guess "pansexual" fits better as I experience attraction regardess of the gender. I just like the word "bisexual" more. Also it's a more mainstream word and when I came out to my family, it was eairier to say that I like boys and girls than to explain that I like people of whatever gender, binary or not.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. If I can say "no" to them and they won't rape me/force me, than I say hell yeah. I've got nothing to lose. And it also means that whoever i find attractive willbe down for it.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. No. I really don't wanna a dick... It sounds awful.

Hell no.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now.Covid dangers... also I don't like the idea of sex with strangers. But i guess if it was hot stranger with no covid risks, I would consider gettig oral from them.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.No. I don't wanna be a sub, I don't find it arousing and I'd constantly be annoyed by my dom, simply by the fact that someone is controling me.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.Sounds like a great way of making money. The hotel shows up out of nowhere and I get to run it? Yep, sign me up. I also always kinda of wondered how being a pro-domme would be like, so I could even work in my hotel.
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 02:16 AM   #42
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Yes, but I would like to switch back at a certain point. I would make this out of curiosity, to get perspective and to come back to myself more conscious of how they feel and of what it means to have a different body

Absolutely! Where do I sign? I always felt like being etherosexual is a great limit on my side and life would be even more fun and varied not being one

Nah. Sometimes, less is more. I would just feel overwhelmed and it would get boring soon if others didn't want to interact with each other

Not really. This is linked to the pan-sexuality question. Being etherosexual, this could only be used for myself since I don't like the male body, and if something doesn't give me an edge in giving to others, sexually speaking, I don't know what to do of it

My God this is a legit nightmare. Not in the slightest. I wouldn't even do this to someone else, let alone to myself

Absolutely. Would prefer giving tho

I'm quite switchy so no issue there. My perfect sex and play partner would be switchy herself so the question is probably not aimed at my demographic

Today. Even if I'm not into many things, I love when others express their kinkiest and most bat shit crazy sides. Being the owner of a place where that happens on a daily basis would make me proud of myself

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 02-20-2021 at 02:21 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 05:34 AM   #43
amandalee

Hi,

Yes! Give me boobs and sexy curves, make me pretty and multi---orgasmic, right now!

Nods rapidly

OK, I get to pick who I go with. Is this after or before the sex change?

No, I don't want my penis

I was about to say yes, but reread the random person. So no for random person, but yes for certain persons.

Same, no random stranger.
For me a lot of the turn on sexual tension comes from developing interactions and relationship over time. Except for rare occasions most of one night stands ended up being boring at bests.

Being a Sub is boring, just waiting for commands.
Being a Dome is boring, all day giving commands.
Being a switch is boring, I will never know if I should give or receive a command.
I give up, I will never get perfect sex.

Yes, I will get to dress whatever I want.

Likes: Eroticism, sensuality, tease, orgasm control, erotic bondage

Dislike / Limits:
Pain, scat, public, social, face pictures, humiliation, degradation, chastity, urine, ...
amandalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:04 AM   #44
Bluntwick

Temporarily yes, permanently no. I feel i like the way i am i am just into beeing humiliated and girlyfied

Not sure about that

On this one i would say i can't pass like i would have no drawback. I get to have fun on other peoples money while they also may fuck me or i fuck them willingly

If fully functional (meaning both work properly but cant have a baby with it) sure

No, i would rather not waste that much time i like partial freedom even if i am submissive

Get fucked by at my home would be weird ... but if a burglar comes in and rapes me i would say it lift my dick a bit

I am versityle enough to dom the perfect playpartner so i would say yes but i would need another person to make a sub as well

Newspapers would go wild but its a good ravenue and also if its not illegal it gives a safe place to work in the sexindutry so yes i would like that
Bluntwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:07 PM   #45
gour15

- Only if it's temporary

- Yes, why not

- Yes. I probably won't give in, but it would be exciting to feel so wanted, and I would maybe tease even more the ones I like

- No, feels more complications than benefits

- Yes, assuming I don't just go missing meanwhile.

- Maybe. Depends on the person.

- I'll give it a go.

- Well yes, where is the downside?

Likes : edge, cum, strip game, stripping, pics, videos, cam, precum, some anal if i'm in the mood..

dislikes : pain, cum eating, long dares..

limits : face, family, permanent, social suicide, toys in mouth, scat, piss, tasks involving money, blood, crossdressing, diapers...

Easily hard

Toys : Plugs of different size, dildo

Kik:gour15
gour15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk