Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-19-2021, 02:20 PM   #3181
Klickfoot

So, to start things off, bind together your legs just over your knees with some rope. Make it tight so that it wont get loose by itself - but not so tight that blood circulation is stopped (if it hurts it is most likely to tight.
Continue in the same way with your ankles and also bind those together.
Then get on your front (you should for comfort lie in a bed or - if you are daring - on the ground (not stone, since it could get really cold!.
Follow up by tying one of your hands to the rope around your ankles but leaving some space between them (for most people 30cm would be right I guess - maybe some testing helps there.
Then tie your second hand to your first hand behind your back. But BEFORE you do so, you have to make a choice between 2 things:

1.) Use an timed padlock or an icelock or whatever you have to be able to release your hands. ALWAYS have a backup plan (family members coming for a visit, asking a friend over in like 2 hours). It may be embarassing to be found by them - but it can certainly safe your life.

2.) Bind your second hand in a way, that you can always untie it. You could make a loop thats a bit bigger than your hand so you can snap out of it at any time with a bit of effort. Negative here: It doesn´t give the "kick" you might experience without any escape.

After doing so you are to stay in this position (you should have a little bit of an arched back - not too much) for at least 30 minutes (If you expercience pain - stop earlier! Having a scissor next to you can also help for those clutch situations ). You are to rub yourself on the ground you are lying on to edge - but do not cum.
Have some warm thoughts and enjoy your time.

P.S.: You can be dressed in whatever you prefer - womans clothing, a suit or a batman costume - it´s up to you

p.s. I Love risky stuff!
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 10:45 PM   #3182
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Sleep with your legs tied together for 1 week

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 12:35 AM   #3183
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Alright, for your dare. Tie your ankles, above and below the knees and just below your crotch. Next, put in the biggest butt plug you have, and tie your balls and cock as tightly as you can manage. Next, put on the vib cock ring. Gag yourself with a ball gag, and then seal it with duct tape. Put on the 7 inch heels and lock them in place. Finally, warp a rope around a pole or such a couple dozen times, making sure the starting end is secure. Next, put the keys to the handcuffs in a place such that they will be just in reach when the wound rope is fully extended. Finally, tie the lose end of the rope to the handcuffs, and lock them behind your back. Have fun unwinding the rope.
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023

Send me edge-material
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BiEmily for this post:
Old 02-20-2021, 07:48 AM   #3184
Fantasiik

I called this one : the thirsty blind cat

Freeze ur slave mitten's key in a middle off big pee bowl( water if pee limit) and Put it on the middle of ur room

Inserts ur favorite buttplug, collar
And ur remote vibe( turn it ON very high just before locking urself)
And throw away the remote

Get ur legs and arms folded tied ( like a pet , to force u to walk on ur knees and elbow

Blindfold urself with ur lenses
And lock ur mitten with the padlock.

Then wait for the ice melting , u can lick it to make it melt faster.
Fantasiik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 08:19 AM   #3185
Klickfoot

Put a belt tight around your waist, then tie one end of a rope to the belt on your stomach and lead the other end through your legs (crotchrope) and then through the belt at the end of your back. Then sit on your ankles while kneeling and tie the rope to your tied and crossed ankles as tight as you can. Put handcuffs or whatever wrists restrain on to your hands and fix it to the rope from belt to ankles. Now gag yourself with a scarf nice and tight before you put your wrists into the handcuffs on your crotchrope. The key or whatever you need to free yourself should be as far away as possible and put some clothes on top of it. Now you have to go thru al the stuff and each movement will pull on your crotchrope.
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Old 02-25-2021, 02:10 PM   #3186
Klickfoot

A short little bump
Old 02-26-2021, 09:26 AM   #3187
ColonelShuffle

For this you will need your ropes, handcuffs, butt plug and ring gag.

First insert your butt plug and gag yourself with the ring gag.
Next, for whatever room your in, go to a corner, face it, and take the handcuff keys and throw them over your shoulder. No Peaking!
Use the ropes to tie your legs up individually in a frog tied position.
Once that is done, if you have enough rope left, tie your now frog tied legs together.
Handcuff your hands behind your back, and have fun trying to find those keys to get loose! Hope nobody catches you

Likes: Bondage, Multi Layer Gags, Socks, Shoes, Masturbation, Fuzzy clothing/blankets, Breathplay

Limits: Blood, Pain, Feces, Urine, Cum Eating, Public Humiliation

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91019
ColonelShuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:56 PM   #3188
slavemsh

Duct tape your feet to your thighs and your hands behind your back and gag yourself with a sock and blind fold yourself stay this way for an hour

31 year old submissive sissy

I like
Bondage, nylons, feet, gags, cross dressing, spanking

I own,
Rope, tape, ball gag, stocking, tights, wig, handcuffs, cable ties, dress, blindfold , high heels, nipple clamps

Limits
Anal, scat, blood

Pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92366

vulnerable in https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=377907 till 3rd of January 2023
slavemsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 06:03 PM   #3189
MaidSlut

Put on your wig, dress, and stockings. Tie your ankles and legs together with rope to be sitting on your knees, and hands fixed behind your back. Stick some nylon or dirty socks in your mouth and ball gag to keep it in place. Put the cuffs key high up (like on a dresser) and record yourself for 30 minutes before you try to escape.
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 03:23 AM   #3190
Sophiehogt

i want you to tie your feet to a chair, one to each leg, then i want you to place your dildo on the chair. next put the ballgag on and sit down. if possible tape your dick between legs and then blindfold yourself, put hands behind back of chair and handcuff them behind it. then i want you to wait one our after that hour is up you may get up but only by riding the dildo for 10 mins, no cumming.

Likes: Crossdressing, clothing control, bondage, selfbondage, heels, hidden public, underwear control, breathplay, candle wax pain

Limits : Public, sensory deprivation, Oral, hard anal, facial exposure, feeding

Toys; Lots of ropes, zipties, cuffs, buttplug, vibrator, feminine clothes (almost everything), anal hook

KIk : sophiehogt
Never hesitate to send me task in MP, Kik or calendar please :3
My calendar

Sophiehogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 03:33 AM   #3191
abacus
Account Banned

tie your hands to your feet for 1 hour while only wearing underwear and watching some hypno videos

i have zipties and ropes.. no toys right now unfortunately
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 05:53 PM   #3192
tiffanysissyslut69

tie your ankles to your balls for 3 hrs with only 2 ft between them...
have FUN!

Like: humiliation, crossdressing, cum Control, cum eating, rules, anal, light pain, and being controlled

Dislikes: chastity

Limits: Public, diapers, social media, blood, permanent, scat, ice, gore, Illegal, Live Cam, family

Pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php...#comment119422
NEW My toys
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80231
My outfits
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80230
tiffanysissyslut69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 09:44 PM   #3193
rickydicky

Tie your balls to your toes. You should tie it about 5 inches shorter than needed when fully standing. Then walk around your room for 3 minutes. (Always use your judgement to avoid permanent damage).

I have 4 sections of 5/6 foot rope and 2 shoe laces. Prefer not to break out the ZIP ties.

Likes: Cum Control, Edging, Femdom, Dice Games, Mild Exposure/Risk, Ball Busting, Bondage, Penis Torture, Edging, Ice Play, Teasing

Limits: Public, Extreme Exposure, Family, Scat, Piss, Permanent, Face
rickydicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 01:14 AM   #3194
SaraSlut21

Put on a collar

Tied rope around balls and pass it behind you, and tied to collar so it's nice and tight when your head is tilted back.

You must stay like this while only crawling for 3 hours

Ohh and your big toes should be attached my string to your balls also so there is only a touch of movement aloud x

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 03-18-2021, 09:51 AM   #3195
PoloQween

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSlut21 View Post
Put on a collar

Tied rope around balls and pass it behind you, and tied to collar so it's nice and tight when your head is tilted back.

You must stay like this while only crawling for 3 hours

Ohh and your big toes should be attached my string to your balls also so there is only a touch of movement aloud x
Tie a string around your tits and edge with them like that until they are purple, handcuff or get your hands stuck while doing it, I have two pairs of handcuffs and a blindfold, do your worst
PoloQween is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk