Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 05-19-2011, 07:59 AM   #16
KansasRush

Rachie and Zac added. It's never too late. Some characters will come, some will go, the whole thing will be one giant web of intrigue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post

Also note that I did move this to Author's Cafe as it's discussion - you may want to post the actual story in a new thread in the fiction section.
That sounds difficult/confusing

DISLIKES: Things that hurt...
KansasRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:35 AM   #17
Dangerous

Heh. I liked it.
Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #18
Dangerous

Add me as a character. Go insane with mine .
Old 05-19-2011, 03:05 PM   #19
KansasRush

CHAPTER TWO

‘You look like you could do with a drink, sweet cheeks.’

‘I’m fine, thank you.’

Rachie looks around. The nightclub is packed full of sweating, gyrating bodies but none that she recognises. The man who, moments ago, had been offering her a drink is now distracted by a different woman. She is, momentarily, alone.

She stomps over to the bar, her plimsolls slapping inaudibly against the dancefloor. She catches the bartenders eye.

‘A Coke please!’ She says. The bartender nods and begins pouring out her drink. Seconds later that same drink is being slid across to her and the bartender leans over so that she can hear him speak.

‘You from out of town?’ She nods and sips her drink. She splutters and looks up at the bartender.

‘What’s in this?’ She says.

‘Vodka and Coke, like you asked.’ He smiles at her. In a different light, she thinks, he would be really very pretty. But right now she is full of fear at what the alcohol, that forbidden substance, might do to her. Her eyes fill with tears and the bartender jumps back in alarm.

‘I just wanted a Coke’ She sobs.

Suddenly a man, older, greyer and more bespectacled than she will ever be is by her side pushing the drink back to the bartender and pulling up a stool for the weeping teenager. She looks up at him, her moon round eyes brimming with unshed tears.

‘Don’t worry, I’m a doctor’ Rush says.

_ _ _

14 year old girls hump his legs as he stalks across the stage. His white jacket reflects the blue and orange lights that are shining on him. The odour of hairspray has become part of his life, he cannot remember a time when the smell of it did not haunt his nostrils.

‘BREAK!’ The director screams and Zac bounces off the stage and out the back door where he can be alone. He sighs and pulls out his phone, tapping in some long memorised numbers and waiting.

‘Hello?’ Says the voice at the other end. Deep, gravelly.

‘Vexus. It’s Zac. I need tail tonight. Honestly my cock is about to fall off if you don’t get me someone.’ As if in response to his own words his hands shifts south to readjust his crotch.

‘You’re in a room filled with jailbait who would die to get a shot at you and you’re asking me to hook you up?’ The voice snarls back at him.

‘You know what I like man. I like the older chicks, MILFS, whatever. I have all the girls my own age I could ever want. You owe me as well dude, so hook me up tonight!’ There’s the ghost of an angry retort in the air but Zac hangs up before he can hear it.

_ _ _

ACCESS DENIED

Nerdy squints at the computer screen. Something doesn’t at up. He runs the program again. This time, this time it must work, this time he’s sure he’ll crack it. Zeros, ones and unrelated words flash along the screen in a ticker tape.

ACCESS DENIED

‘Fuck!’ Nerdy curses, grabbing a bag of Doritos before filling his face and setting off to work again.

Last edited by KansasRush; 05-19-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #20
~~Kayla~~

I'm Kayla, the fun girl everyone likes.....but no one knows of her secret obsession with "getDare"......
I am a 16 year old female, USA! At this time I am NOT looking for a slave/master/mistress. I will gladly play a game of TOD with you(if of course you just don't randomly pm me, but get to know me before you go right into a game....some random chat will work), but I will NOT do pics or cam.
~~Kayla~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #21
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I MOVED IT BACK AGAIN LOL

>.> carry on
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #22
KansasRush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
I MOVED IT BACK AGAIN LOL

>.> carry on
...and I created a dedicated story thread. So now we have two threads in the same area!

What a mess, what a damn fine mess...

Old 05-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #23
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oh woops. MOVED IT BACK AGAIN AGAIN LOL

I updated your links linking the two back and forth and renamed them a bit :3

Last edited by Leopard; 05-19-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:36 AM   #24
KansasRush

New characters have been added and a new chapter is online!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

CHAPTER THREE

‘Her name’s Sonia Kaylawski. Second generation Polish immigrants. She works at Sun’s-Up Insurance Company and seems, according to staff assessments, to be very good at her job. A couple of boyfriends since college, nice clean cut type- no route in there. I’m led to believe that all the partings have been amicable. I don’t think I’ve ever looked in to someone so uninteresting to both police and criminals. She’s a little ray of light it appears’

Vexus clenches his first. This isn’t the news he wanted to hear. He likes a difficult game but there needs to be a way in.

‘Fine. I want you to get me a security pass for her workplace and a key for her home.’ He says before making a move to hang up the phone.

‘Wait a minute!’ Nerdy says tensely, ‘That’s just not possible. I mean, do you understand the hours I’d have to put in in order to get you those things?’

‘Just do it. I know where you live, don’t I?’ He hangs up.

Nerdy gulps.

_ _ _

The music is still pulsing and Rachie feels a little sick but is glad to have respectable company. Rush leans over and whispers in her ear.

‘So, Rachie, where are you from?’ She smiles at him, her mind drifting back to the days she spent up north, outside of the city.

‘I’m from the north. Little town, little house, little family. It was lovely. I’m going to head back as soon as I’m done here, it’s too busy and,’ She puts a hand to her ear, ‘noisy for me!’ Rush stares her straight in the eyes and nods.

‘So why are you here in the first place?’ He asks. He has to repeat himself so that the message gets across but, eventually, Rachie understands.

‘I’m looking for my father. He came down here for work a year ago and I haven’t heard from him since. He used to call every day and write once a week but a couple of months in the calls and letters dried up. No word from him since. I called his office and they said he had quit and that no one had heard from him. The only place, other than at the office, that people seemed to ever see him was here. So I thought I’d start my search here.’ Rush frowns at this story. This level of psycho-melodrama is neither what he expected nor wanted.

‘This city can be a bitch, Rachie. Don’t get your hopes up about finding him. I come to DARE every night and I’ve never spoken to an office worker from up north. They’re mostly bandits and rapists in here.’ Rachie’s pupils dilate in shock.

‘I need to use the toilet she says’.

As she enters the loos she realises two things. First how filthy they are and secondly that there’s another girl in there, fixing her makeup in front of a mirror. The girl looks about 15 to Rachie’s eye but is wearing nothing but a thong and bra. Rachie moves to the sink next to her and washes her face where the makeup has been dislodged by tears.

The scantily clad girl looks down at the intruder with a look of knowing sympathy on her face.

‘Are you ok?’ No reply, ‘Was it one of the guys? Don’t worry if they try and cop a feel. If you let them use their hands it’ll stop them using their dicks.’

Rachie looks up at the girl and frowns, her face still covered by water. But the girl just smiles back at her and extends a small, delicate hand.

‘I’m Bear, or you can call me B. I’m a dancer here at DARE and, by the looks of things, precisely the friend you need.’ Rachie splutters a little but shakes Bear’s hand and introduces herself, ‘So,’ Bear says, ‘Have you met anyone nice here yet? If you’re looking for a sugar daddy then this is the wrong place. That said, ‘She raises her eyebrows, ‘I did see Zac Shield in here a couple of nights ago. Nah, they’re mostly lecherous drunks in here but they’re alright for a bit of cash and half an orgasm,’ She looks down at Rachie confused by the lack of reaction, ‘Unless you’re look for a girl?’

Rachie looks up, ‘No, not really looking for anyone. Well, actually I am but it’s a long story.’

It’s Bear’s turn to frown, ‘Well I’ve got to get back on stage, little Lolita needs to work her curves, but if you’re still around afterwards you can tell me everything. You look like you could use a friend. And, ‘She adds, walking to the door, ‘Don’t talk to anyone who looks to clever to be a drunk!’

She exits and Rachie lets out a brief smile.

_ _ _

‘Hey bud! What up?’ Zac smacks the palm of a man he has never met but who is queuing patiently for the nightclub. When he gets to the bouncer the smile at one another and bump fists.

‘Come on in Zac my man!’ He explains and Zac takes a step forward, intending to enter DARE. But a hand grabs his shoulder and pulls him back. The hand belongs to a woman and, to Zac’s eye, a very attractive one with shoulder length blonde her and a crooked, knowing smile.

‘Hi there! Want an autograph?’ He says with a grin, showing off a perfect set of white teeth. She smiles back at him.

‘I was wondering if I can have a word with you. In private.’ She adds as if it needs to be said.

‘Of course you can, I’ll never deny that to a fan. Can’t we go in the club and talk there. I could really use a drink after the day I’ve had.’ He smiles again but this time it is not reciprocated.

‘I think you’re a little young to be going to nightclubs,’ She says and opens one half of her jacket. Zac sees a glimmering silver detective badge pinned to the side.

‘Fuck!’ He says scampering away with her out of earshot of the queuing patrons, ‘I can’t get nicked right now. I’ve got a promotional tour coming up and my publicist would literally cut my ball sack open.’ He winces at the mere thought of it.

‘I’ve got no interest in arresting you. You didn’t even go inside. No, Zac, I want to talk to you.’ She smiles at him and takes out a cigarette. She offers him one and lights them both. She takes a long drag from her cigarette, ‘That’s right. My name’s Detective Deneuve but you call me Sammi if you like.’

‘Sure’ He says, nervously.

‘I just want to talk.’

Old 05-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #25
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Oooh, if there's any more room I'd like a character? Nice story by the way. Umm, someone sweet and innocent but surprisingly ferocious and feisty when she meets someone she doesn't like/respect? That sounds a bit like me, :L
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #26
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac View Post
this is sucha great idea :') hmm if it's not to late....you can have a 'Zac' who is obviously amaazzinnngggggg handsome :P hmmm and get's lots of hot girls ....has lots of sex.....few more girls.....a bit more passionate sex. that's about it really :O xx :P
ZACX!!! whats this? where am i? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #27
KansasRush

Probably not going to write another chapter until Monday because I'm away for the weekend with only my iPad and that's a totally bitch to write on (or at least write anything longer than this post...).

Old 05-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #28
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasRush View Post
Probably not going to write another chapter until Monday because I'm away for the weekend with only my iPad and that's a totally bitch to write on (or at least write anything longer than this post...).
Well I cant wait till then!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 04:15 AM   #29
Dangerous

I like my hard core role
Old 05-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #30
Blank
Account Banned

I like the fact my character is such a badass then he goes and pays hookers to bash his ass in hahahah

Advertisements
Kink Talk