Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
fishcake321

Default For girls - feeling full

This is quite easy, but you'll need to start off in the bath. Take a condom and unravel it. Put it into your vagina so that just the opening pokes out. Now take the head off your shower and use the hose to slowly fill the condom with warm water. Keep going until you feel really full. You'll need to scoot your legs up against the wall.

Once really full, tie off the end of the condom, so that you are full of warm water. Go to work/school with it in.

If you want to make it harder, a dress or skirt and no knickers.

If you want to make it even harder, drink a pint of water before you go and no peeing.

For a variation, use marbles instead of water.

Likes: masturbation, orgasm denial/delay, possibly public within limits, controlling orgasms of a sub and other aspects of her life.
Limits: poo, anything illegal, family, pain
fishcake321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fishcake321 for this post:
Old 02-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
OnDRun

Wink

for another variation use a glove to feel like you are being fisted.
OnDRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
Stix
getDare Devil

I'm not 100% how the vagi-...err...female organ works, but could it get lost up there? and how would you get it out?

Would you have to like...pop it? :S

Is this safe?
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
musicluva
getDare Sweetheart

Possibly tie a string around the base and don't fill it all the way, so it's possible to get out safely?

23/F/USA/Gay

Wedgies, Some Pain, Bondage, Anal, Tit/Nipple Torture, Ice, Wax
Dislikes:
Oral, Messy, Edging
Limits:
Permanent, Blood, Video/Audio/Photo, Public, Illegal, Knife Play, Scat/Pee Play
Toys:
Wand, Rabbit, Small (6") Dildo, Large (9") Dildo, Handcuffs, Blindfold, Under-Bed Restraints, Candles, Small Vibrator
If anything isn't listed here you want to know about, just ask!
musicluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #5
spongebob123

awesome dare!!!! send me some more if you have any
Old 02-03-2011, 02:13 AM   #6
Swan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicluva View Post
Possibly tie a string around the base and don't fill it all the way, so it's possible to get out safely?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix View Post
..could it get lost up there? and how would you get it out?

Is this safe?
No, it wouldn't. It would stay there with a wee bit of string/condom hanging outside. One'll have to untie it to release the water and then pull it out.

My point is that the string/whatever you'd use to tie the condom wouldn't really hold the water. The water would come out very easily and the dare would fail.

Using marbles, it is still possible though.
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #7
Claire24

Couldnt it burst?
Claire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:25 AM   #8
ulltimateteaser

Send a message via AIM to ulltimateteaser Send a message via MSN to ulltimateteaser

Id say its safe, just a condom and water! Wouldnt get lost either, youd definatly get it back however strings a good idea

Wont work with water though cuz the shower wont be strong enough to inflate the condom, water will push back past the showerhead most likely

The "glove fisting" idea wouldnt work because water would fill the glove so the fingers would spread out to its natural shape and your not likely to feel much before the water started coming out rather than in.

Marbles would work and it would not pop, even if you teared it it would just mean youl have some water/marbles falling out of you lol

Probably better to just buy an inflatable toy and leave it in the fridge/freezer or hot water for awhile

Limits: Family, Friends, Public, Permenant, Piercing, Anything with my own bodily fluids i.e. will not consume my own pee, cum etc, Phone Calls, Stupid Things

For more details and pictures see my profile on Fetlife naughtyboy23 (http://fetlife.com/users/736669)

Read an old true story on one of my little slave girls, Part 1 - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=4790

and Part 2 - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=4791
ulltimateteaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:56 AM   #9
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

nothing really and truely "gets lost" in a womans vagina its a closed chamber. a full condom should be easly removed, it just might take a skilled finger.

broken condoms however is another story altoghere, peices can get lodged inside that may need to be doushed or require a skilled hand and a speculum.

problem number 2, the waterpressure could push the condom inside instead of filling it, and since the vagina is a muscle while filling she will be squezing and it wont fill properly.

and for people who think they could blow the condom up like a baloon, that is EXTREMELY dangrous, as if it pops air bubbles could form in the bloodstream.

the glove idea is just retarded, sometimes i wish(it wont happen but i wish) that these horny men would think about the women they post dares for. its alot more than "stick things in, go go go"

Quote:
Probably better to just buy an inflatable toy and leave it in the fridge/freezer or hot water for awhile
CHEERS!

Last edited by MasterPain; 02-03-2011 at 08:00 AM.
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:14 AM   #10
mmiller

Send a message via Yahoo to mmiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix View Post
I'm not 100% how the vagi-...err...female organ works, but could it get lost up there? and how would you get it out?

Is this safe?
funny funny, read a book hahahaha
mmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #11
mmiller

Send a message via Yahoo to mmiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulltimateteaser View Post
Id say its safe, just a condom and water! Wouldnt get lost either, youd definatly get it back however strings a good idea

Wont work with water though cuz the shower wont be strong enough to inflate the condom, water will push back past the showerhead most likely

The "glove fisting" idea wouldnt work because water would fill the glove so the fingers would spread out to its natural shape and your not likely to feel much before the water started coming out rather than in.

Marbles would work and it would not pop, even if you teared it it would just mean youl have some water/marbles falling out of you lol

maybe the fingers would spread out if the chick just had a baby, lol
but id say that the pressure of the inner walls of a vagina are stronger than the maximum pressure the glove could handle before popping, so, no if placed absolutely perfect it wouldnt expand, also, you are right about water pressure, itd have to be up pretty stong which means itd fill fast not slow,

a fun alternitive is to just use icecubes, to fill up, oh man and the pain that comes along with that, sweet
mmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #12
Stix
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiller View Post
funny funny, read a book hahahaha
Honestly, the last time I read a book was when I was 11
Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #13
iamdaring90

it's probably easiest to use a dildo... no worrying at all that way
iamdaring90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:54 PM   #14
stupidchloe13
Account Banned

Sport Soccer

sounds funneh but i only have water baloons xDD i think it'll break though......

EEP!! ~hides me face~ O///O
ERRMMMHAI me name ish Chloe but my friends call me Peanut ^//^^ IM 13 almost 14
ummm im sweet and cuddlie & i lurve shnuggles xDDD..I like uhm-
kissing random stuff (windows/walls/random ppl LOL ) ice, fingerss...FRUIT or any weird thing that can fit THERE like crayon,coins & stuff o.e. MMMM cupiecakes,HK,skinny dipping HMMM idk OH lookie a butterfly!! ~chases~OH & im actually rellly reallly shy irl >//<
stupidchloe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:47 AM   #15
fishcake321

Haha! Test one out in the bathroom first.

Likes: masturbation, orgasm denial/delay, possibly public within limits, controlling orgasms of a sub and other aspects of her life.
Limits: poo, anything illegal, family, pain
fishcake321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
condom, marbles, vagina, water