Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2018, 03:41 PM   #1
Miss Jessi
Account Banned

Default Vacation Dares Needed!! (F/19)

Hey all!

My good friend recently invited me to her vacation house for this upcoming week with her family and since it is one of my last bits of freedom for the summer I am looking to spice it up a bit (or a lot!). I need you guys to make this a trip one I'll never forget with dares/rules/etc.

We are leaving this upcoming Wednesday morning the 22nd and coming home on Sunday night the 26th. We are leaving around 7:30 AM Wednesday and it is a ~2.5-3 hour drive, but I will be in the back seat with my friend (20 y/o) and her little brother (17 y/o). At the house, all three of us have our own rooms so I can definitely do many dares there. The house also has a pool in the backyard and a beach within walking distance that we will be going to. Outside of that, we don't have many plans, we are probably going out to dinner a couple nights and cooking the other few.

My likes and limits are below. I am more than willing to go into the middle section of my likes, the only things that are no-gos are my hard limits. My friend and her family also do not know anything about this, so I'm not going to do any dare that will jeopardize our relationship.
Thanks and get daring!

Likes: orgasm control/denial, pussy torture, nipple play, humiliation, mild pain, bondage, hot/cold, being told what to do, semi-public, line writing, corner time, spanking
Punishments: public, anal,diapers, wedgie, piss/poop, messy
Hard Limits: illegal, blood, extreme pain, permanent, anything to do with eating or drinking stuff from my body, friends/family

PM ME
Miss Jessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:03 PM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

if you do go out for dinner (or go something together) maybe, you could give yourself a really bad wedgie and try to keep it in for the entire time. Maybe try and get it super uncomfortable and really annoying. And also you could put something messy in your bra whilst you're at it like some peanut butter or something.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:23 PM   #3
Wedgiesaregood020

Do a bra connection wedgie in the car on the way to the house
Old 08-19-2018, 05:24 PM   #4
Miss Jessi
Account Banned

To go along with this, every morning I'm planning on waking up a bit earlier and writing down the reports of my dares in my blog so check it out there when the time comes. Feel free to give me rules while I'm doing the write-ups too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
if you do go out for dinner (or go something together) maybe, you could give yourself a really bad wedgie and try to keep it in for the entire time. Maybe try and get it super uncomfortable and really annoying. And also you could put something messy in your bra whilst you're at it like some peanut butter or something.
Both of these sound good. We are certainly going out for dinner on Friday night so I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiesaregood020 View Post
Do a bra connection wedgie in the car on the way to the house
Thank you for the suggestion, I will be doing this on the way there.

Likes: orgasm control/denial, pussy torture, nipple play, humiliation, mild pain, bondage, hot/cold, being told what to do, semi-public, line writing, corner time, spanking
Hard Limits: illegal, blood, extreme pain, permanent, anything to do with eating or drinking stuff from my body, friends/family

PM ME
Old 08-20-2018, 08:39 PM   #5
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

See if you can do some skinny dipping at night.
Leave your clothes at one corner of the pool, and swim back and forth to opposite one.
More daring? Swim naked to other side, and only get back after edging twice.
Extra daring? Get out of pool at opposite corner, make a lap around the pool hands behind your back, exposing your body. Then edge twice before swimming back.
Super daring? Make 2 laps around the pool hands behind your back and get back in/out at each corner to perform 5 jumping jacks in the water. If your feet can 't touch bottom, edge while submerged (stop touching while surfacing to breathe) instead of jumping jacks.
Extremely daring? Leave your clothes inside the house, make 5 laps performing 10 jumping jacks in each corner, or 1 under water edge and 1 edge while laying down next to pool, legs spread widely.

Curious to find out how daring you are...
Have fun!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 09:00 PM   #6
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Maybe some rules as well:

- No wearing any underwear, swimwear or nightwear after 10 PM, till showered next day.
- Each visit to a bathroom, strip naked and edge once before continuing your visit. Get dressed only right before leaving bathroom again.
- No orgasming for the whole trip, unless approved by 2 others. (must ask permission each single time)
- Before bed, pinch nipples 10 times each, slap pussy 5 times with a spoon (can use back of a hairbrush if easier) and spank your ass for as many times you edged that day.

Enjoy,
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:52 PM   #7
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

One evening you should go for a walk (ca 20 min) or visit a store or sth while your tits bound as follows:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went!

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 02:55 AM   #8
messygerman

Get dressed in a one-piece swimsuit before the start of the trip. That should make your journey quite uncomfortable. Once your journey starts you are trapped in your swimsuit for 24 hours - no matter what. If you swim you won't dry yourself, just let it drip and wait.

Likes: Crossdress, Cum, Messy, Tights, Swimsuits, semi public, public at night, bondage

Ways to punish me: full public, pee, body writing, wedgie

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood
messygerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:41 AM   #9
Hungjerk1

EEverytime you go swiming when your in the water you have to take of your swimers and act like it is normale.ir wear your shortest skirt and no bra or panties for the entire trip in the house
Hungjerk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:52 PM   #10
Miss Jessi
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
See if you can do some skinny dipping at night.
Leave your clothes at one corner of the pool, and swim back and forth to opposite one.
More daring? Swim naked to other side, and only get back after edging twice.
Extra daring? Get out of pool at opposite corner, make a lap around the pool hands behind your back, exposing your body. Then edge twice before swimming back.
Super daring? Make 2 laps around the pool hands behind your back and get back in/out at each corner to perform 5 jumping jacks in the water. If your feet can 't touch bottom, edge while submerged (stop touching while surfacing to breathe) instead of jumping jacks.
Extremely daring? Leave your clothes inside the house, make 5 laps performing 10 jumping jacks in each corner, or 1 under water edge and 1 edge while laying down next to pool, legs spread widely.

Curious to find out how daring you are...
Have fun!
I've got to say, I'm curious how daring I am too lol. This sounds pretty great, I let you know when I do it/how far I'm willing to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Maybe some rules as well:

- No wearing any underwear, swimwear or nightwear after 10 PM, till showered next day.
- Each visit to a bathroom, strip naked and edge once before continuing your visit. Get dressed only right before leaving bathroom again.
- No orgasming for the whole trip, unless approved by 2 others. (must ask permission each single time)
- Before bed, pinch nipples 10 times each, slap pussy 5 times with a spoon (can use back of a hairbrush if easier) and spank your ass for as many times you edged that day.

Enjoy,
Thank you for the rules, I'll let you know how I'm following them and if I need to be punished for disobeying them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
One evening you should go for a walk (ca 20 min) or visit a store or sth while your tits bound as follows:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went!

J
Thank you! I will plan on doing this one night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by messygerman View Post
Get dressed in a one-piece swimsuit before the start of the trip. That should make your journey quite uncomfortable. Once your journey starts you are trapped in your swimsuit for 24 hours - no matter what. If you swim you won't dry yourself, just let it drip and wait.
Thanks for the idea. I'm going to do this on the way there and the previously mentioned wedgie dare on the way home!

I'm leaving first thing tomorrow, you can still get your dares in though!

PM ME
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Jessi for this post:
Old 08-21-2018, 06:02 PM   #11
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Throughout the trip your bottom will not touch the toilet seat . Quite clearly you will not know how clean it is or the germs it may carry.
You will therefore hover above the seat every time you go
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:29 PM   #12
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jessi View Post
I've got to say, I'm curious how daring I am too lol. This sounds pretty great, I let you know when I do it/how far I'm willing to go.

Thank you for the rules, I'll let you know how I'm following them and if I need to be punished for disobeying them.

Thank you! I will plan on doing this one night!

Thanks for the idea. I'm going to do this on the way there and the previously mentioned wedgie dare on the way home!

I'm leaving first thing tomorrow, you can still get your dares in though!
During your ride while wearing your swimsuit, arrange the crotch of the swimsuit so that the one side of it splits your pussy and allows one pussy lip to be exposed.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:19 AM   #13
Legendary

You should not being any underwear to this trip. Before you leave insert your dildo and keep it there the whole ride. Bring your vibrator. You should still have pajamas. You will not sleep in them but you can use them to walk aroun d the house. When everyone is asleep go to the houses family area and sitdown. Then remove your pajama bottoms and start masturbating. You must masturbate in the family area for at least an hour. I have some questions for further dates
Do you have your own bathroom or balcony?
Also does the house have an outdoor shower?
More d ares will follow.
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk