Old 08-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #1
Hentaigirl

Default My first Hypnosys session

Hello there :3

I'm Ashley, a litte sissy slave, and I just got my first Hypnosis session with my master, and I'd like to make a feedback about it !

Before this session, I've been trying quite a few MP3 but to be honest I never really believed in it and it didn't prove itself efficient, so I went curious about real hypnosis (with a person), and I met a master thankfully willing to offer me this chance.

We made few tests to see how receptive I am, but after few minutes I ended up deeply in trance, almost unable to think. At first, this feeling was quite uncomfortable especially knowing I was totally falling off my chair, but he was here to guide me and make me feel secure, and I slowly ended up believing him more and more. At one point, he asked me to submit, by going down an imaginary stairway which was supposed to be darker and darker the lower I got, and I remember how this vision actually scared me, but I still did it, and I remember the fear growing up when going down the stairs, until I reached last, where all my fear disapeared and I was totally in trance, at this point, the feeling of submission was so strong I started to enjoy it, and the rest of the session became more ande more easy for me and I felt more and more aroused by following orders.

After getting me very deep, master decided to make me try to unleash my brain, which, for some reason, I couldn't do. I started to try fighting it and I felt a bit of panic getting in me but the idea of being a slave was exciting me so much I started to accept it, and decided to give up.

After that, I pronounced the words "I surrender master.", which made me accept totally that I was a slave from now on. Master did reward me for doing so by granting me pleasure. The pleasure I experienced from him was a pleasure I've been knowing with some guys, my body aching to be carressed, touched and being super sensitive, the desire of obedience and humiliation, feeling all my muscles twitching and my legs rubbing against each others. I felt so feminine at this moment, and he made it so this feeling went greater and greater, until my brain totally faded out of pleasure. My master asked me to cum, which I couldn't because the sexual pleasure was not towards my clit, but I would without doubt trade a regular orgasm with this.

I'm still a bit dizzy from the session and I'm sorry if my text is a bit messy, but I hope I managed to make you understand how an hypnosis session felt for a beginner like me

Thank you for reading,

Ashley.

I love bets and challenges, so don't hesitate to pm me
Hentaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:41 PM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I am so glad your session went so well. I too have always been very curious about hypnosis. And like yourself I tried many MP3 and even ordered a few CDs. All I ever got was a relaxing bit of rest as I laid there listening.

Well I hope your journey if all you desire and filled with a lot of enjoyment.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk