Old 08-16-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
ABQBailey

Default Bored at Hotel Front Desk

Hello,
I am working a long shift at a hotel front desk (checking people in, etc), and I thought it would be fun to take dares. I have anal beads, a bullet type vibe, anddd basically any items found in an office.

Along with my limits in my sig, I am adding anything that could potentially get me fired!

So I was thinking it'd be fun to play a game with stuff I do, like 10 clit slaps per cancellation, per phone call, per guest I check in, different rules for which of the 4 floors I check the next person into, etc (like a dice game I guess). theres a lot to work with so be creative!

Limits: Family/Friends, Puke, Scat/Diapers, Permanent/Temporary marks, face pictures, blood.
ABQBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 04:11 PM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

do you like wedgies? how about keeping a wedgie in for the rest of your shift?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to getdaring for this post:
Old 08-16-2018, 04:16 PM   #3
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Assuming you can take off your bra. Tap/hit your nipple anytime you're on the phone. Or maybe drop an ice cube in your bra/panties whenever 10 people check in.

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HumiliateM3 for this post:
Old 08-16-2018, 04:54 PM   #4
MasterO2
getDare Devil

What do you wear for work and do you wear panties and/or bra?
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 09:05 AM   #5
lilith_
getDare Devil

Do you mind me following the thread and possibly doing it with you? I have the exact same boring job!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:24 AM   #6
axmurderer14

1. You will have to spend your time at work sans panties

2. Insert your bullet vibe into your pussy and one beads in your asshole. Whenever you talk on the phone, the vibe should be on. Whenever someone cancels or checks out, you should push one bead in and when someone checks in, you can pupll one bead out. If the beads are out and you get a check in, you can masturbate for 15 mins. If all the beads are in and someone cancels or checks out, you get 15 clit slaps. You can redeem the rewards and punishments one at a time or altogether when you get free time.
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #7
Pariahterror
Prodigy

For the first dare you will need a vibe you can hide and inserted. Keep the remote somewhere hidden. When you are helping a client have the vibe in the lowest setting. For any person after, set it higher and higher.

The second dare. Look for something in your office. Then draw it. When you finished drawing make it into something kinky. Sharing the pictures would be appreciated.

Once every half an hour do one of the following:
- lick your pen erotically.
- Adjust your stockings (if wearing any).
- Stare at some person for some time
- Think about jerking someone off and use your hands for a minute
- Pull yourself into a wedgie]
- Stand up and bend down to your shoewear and bend up erotically
- Answer a truth in the truth forums. but first write your answer on a piece of paper and then hide it (in your desk, bag or clothing)

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:44 PM   #8
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

This is something I read you wanted, so here is a nice little dice dare for you. Now, there are a few things I'd like to say here - if you think any of the spoilers is too risky or something you would rather not do, feel free to re-roll once. Also, please be safe when you do these and do not get caught. I hope you have fun and that you would leave a report of your day if you do this.

Nothing too obvious, you do not want to get fired of course: so maybe something discreet - something which I hope you will enjoy:

I'm counting six items on your list: the four floors, phones and cancellations. Follow accordingly and roll a dice!:

First Floor - "the floor of humiliation"

Spoiler:
Lick a pen erotically for half a minute. Stop for nothing ;)

Spoiler:
Rub your armpits and smell them. While you are sat at the front desk

Spoiler:
Argue with the stapler. Just for fun :)

Spoiler:
Write a kinky phrase on a piece of paper and leave it on your desk. (Be careful with this one - keep it so that it can be hidden quickly if necessary! Oh and place it away from the prying eyes of the cameras, if any)

Spoiler:
Stuff your bra. Use anything you can think of. Keep it stuffed for fifteen minutes.

Spoiler:
Get yourself to the washroom. Take a piece of paper and a pen/pencil with you. Make sure it is empty. Take off your bra in one stall and leave your panties near the sink. Get into a different stall and think of ten words you find humiliating. Write them down. Now fold the paper, hold it in your mouth, stuff the pen in your pussy and fetch your clothes. Now, get back to work :) Keep the paper safe in your purse but the pencil/pen stays in you until you go home.

The Second Floor: "the mixed bag"

Spoiler:
Fart. Or make a fart noise.

Spoiler:
I'm sure you can find some binder clips. Good. Put them on your nipple. Just one nipple. (Go to the washroom if you need to.) It stays on for five minutes. Add a minute every time you repeat this.

Spoiler:
Use your panties as a hair band to tie a ponytail.

Spoiler:
Undo a button of your blouse.

Spoiler:
Stretch and bend over to touch your toes. Then wiggle your ass.

Spoiler:
Spend a minute thinking about something kinky, something you would do in that very hotel if you had the opportunity to do it without any repercussions.

The Third floor - "the floor of spankings" (I'm sure you can find the right time and the right place to get these done. If not, cumulative for the day times two when you reach home.)

Spoiler:
Left tit, 45 spanks, medium, hairbrush

Spoiler:
Right tit, 30 spanks, gentle, hands

Spoiler:
Both ass cheeks, 50 each, very hard, a ruler

Spoiler:
Inner left thigh, 30 spanks, gentle, hand. Move closer to your pussy with final spank on your clit

Spoiler:
Clit, 10 spanks, hard, cable cord

Spoiler:
Pussy, 20 spanks, hard, cable chord

The Forth floor - "the upper floor". ALL of these require you to wear your anal beads (regardless if they are mentioned in the spoiler). You must keep them in for two hours every time. This time is added cumulatively and if you add up to more hours than you can complete in one shift, they get carried over to your next shift.

Spoiler:
Vibe in, medium speed, 15 minutes. No orgasms.

Spoiler:
Finger yourself to an edge, then lick the fingers clean. You may finger yourself in a washroom stall, but you must lick your fingers somewhere 'semi-public'.

Spoiler:
Find a place that doesn't have a camera looking over it. Leave your panties there. You can only search for them after waiting for half an hour. If you find them, great, if you don't...

Spoiler:
Find a stall but don't lock it. (Optional: Leave your panties outside the stall.) Insert the Anal beads [I]and[/I] use the vibe (on max) to reach an orgasm. Additionally: send a post orgasm photo to me via kik

Spoiler:
Drop some stapler pins in your bra. Give it a nice squeeze every five minutes. Do this for an hour.

Spoiler:
Put the vibe in, but leave your panties bunched up by your knees (or wherever your skirt ends.) That way, you must keep your legs apart to prevent the panties from falling down, all the while keeping the vibe (and the orgasm) inside of you;)

The Phone Call: For every call you answer, circle around the clit (without actually touching it) for 50 times. if you can do them without getting caught, great. Otherwise you must do them at the end of your shift or when you're back home.

Spoiler:
Hold your tongue between your lips for five minutes and keep repeating this: 'I live to please You Sir' If you cannot say it out loud, keep saying it in your mind.

Spoiler:
Scratch your clit 15 times. Then pinch and twist it. Hold for fifteen seconds.

Spoiler:
Tug on the anal beads for a minute.

Spoiler:
Wear a crotch rope under your clothes for the entire next shift. Make sure to leave a knot positioned right on your clit.

Spoiler:
Pull up your skirt and spread your legs. Keep it spread during your next call, while you finger yourself.

Spoiler:
This one is for semi-public exposure: enjoy some time showing off the anal beads by bending over so that anybody who might be looking gets a glimpse of your pussy and the beads in your ass. Don't get caught doing it, so you will need to think about a proper place to do it - public enough to turn you on, but safe enough to not get you fired.

Cancellations: This one is based on the number of cancellations you have handled during the day. So just check out the number. Check this when you are back home.

1-2
Spoiler:
Aww, you had a few cancellations today. That is sad. Why don't you go for pain reliever - relief through pain of course! Spank your ass 250 times before you turn in for the night. Oh and that is 250 times per cancellation :)

3-4
Spoiler:
You seem to have had a bad day, what with so many cancellations! Well, more pain then! Wear a tack bra to work tomorrow. Is that it? of course not - squeeze [I]one[/I] bra cup every ten minutes. and make sure you squeeze it hard! PS: I would love if you sent me a photo after a day of wearing the tack bra - especially the difference between the pressed cup and the other one.

More than 5
Spoiler:
I am sure it has been a tough day if you have had to handle so many cancellations. Well, it seems you need some love - so turn on the vibrator to the max setting, plug your ass with the beads. Now, enjoy 200 spanks for every cancellation you've had to do. Oh and you may only use two instruments for this - the hairbrush and the cable chord. Use them alternatively and change every 200 spanks. You may begin gently, but I wish that you end on a stronger note. Oh and for "goodluck" wear a tack bra to work tomorrow. Oh and every fifteen minutes, give your left tit a nice hard squeeze for me will you? How long you ask? maybe ten-fifteen seconds. oh and don't forget to say "[I]Thank you Sir Switchy[/I]" every time you do so :) PS: I would love if you sent me a photo after a day of wearing the tack bra - especially the difference between the pressed cup and the other one.

Parting Words:
Spoiler:
I hope you have managed to do this and that you've liked it. If you would, please leave a daily report for this - I would love to know that my ideas have managed to make somebody's day a little better. Also, since photos are not a limit, should you have the desire to send me some, my kik is the same as my username on gD

Happy shifts-at-the-front-desk to you

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:
Old 03-08-2020, 10:26 PM   #9
ABQBailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
This is something I read you wanted, so here is a nice little dice dare for you. Now, there are a few things I'd like to say here - if you think any of the spoilers is too risky or something you would rather not do, feel free to re-roll once. Also, please be safe when you do these and do not get caught. I hope you have fun and that you would leave a report of your day if you do this.

Nothing too obvious, you do not want to get fired of course: so maybe something discreet - something which I hope you will enjoy:

I'm counting six items on your list: the four floors, phones and cancellations. Follow accordingly and roll a dice!:

First Floor - "the floor of humiliation"

Spoiler:
Lick a pen erotically for half a minute. Stop for nothing ;)

Spoiler:
Rub your armpits and smell them. While you are sat at the front desk

Spoiler:
Argue with the stapler. Just for fun :)

Spoiler:
Write a kinky phrase on a piece of paper and leave it on your desk. (Be careful with this one - keep it so that it can be hidden quickly if necessary! Oh and place it away from the prying eyes of the cameras, if any)

Spoiler:
Stuff your bra. Use anything you can think of. Keep it stuffed for fifteen minutes.

Spoiler:
Get yourself to the washroom. Take a piece of paper and a pen/pencil with you. Make sure it is empty. Take off your bra in one stall and leave your panties near the sink. Get into a different stall and think of ten words you find humiliating. Write them down. Now fold the paper, hold it in your mouth, stuff the pen in your pussy and fetch your clothes. Now, get back to work :) Keep the paper safe in your purse but the pencil/pen stays in you until you go home.

The Second Floor: "the mixed bag"

Spoiler:
Fart. Or make a fart noise.

Spoiler:
I'm sure you can find some binder clips. Good. Put them on your nipple. Just one nipple. (Go to the washroom if you need to.) It stays on for five minutes. Add a minute every time you repeat this.

Spoiler:
Use your panties as a hair band to tie a ponytail.

Spoiler:
Undo a button of your blouse.

Spoiler:
Stretch and bend over to touch your toes. Then wiggle your ass.

Spoiler:
Spend a minute thinking about something kinky, something you would do in that very hotel if you had the opportunity to do it without any repercussions.

The Third floor - "the floor of spankings" (I'm sure you can find the right time and the right place to get these done. If not, cumulative for the day times two when you reach home.)

Spoiler:
Left tit, 45 spanks, medium, hairbrush

Spoiler:
Right tit, 30 spanks, gentle, hands

Spoiler:
Both ass cheeks, 50 each, very hard, a ruler

Spoiler:
Inner left thigh, 30 spanks, gentle, hand. Move closer to your pussy with final spank on your clit

Spoiler:
Clit, 10 spanks, hard, cable cord

Spoiler:
Pussy, 20 spanks, hard, cable chord

The Forth floor - "the upper floor". ALL of these require you to wear your anal beads (regardless if they are mentioned in the spoiler). You must keep them in for two hours every time. This time is added cumulatively and if you add up to more hours than you can complete in one shift, they get carried over to your next shift.

Spoiler:
Vibe in, medium speed, 15 minutes. No orgasms.

Spoiler:
Finger yourself to an edge, then lick the fingers clean. You may finger yourself in a washroom stall, but you must lick your fingers somewhere 'semi-public'.

Spoiler:
Find a place that doesn't have a camera looking over it. Leave your panties there. You can only search for them after waiting for half an hour. If you find them, great, if you don't...

Spoiler:
Find a stall but don't lock it. (Optional: Leave your panties outside the stall.) Insert the Anal beads [I]and[/I] use the vibe (on max) to reach an orgasm. Additionally: send a post orgasm photo to me via kik

Spoiler:
Drop some stapler pins in your bra. Give it a nice squeeze every five minutes. Do this for an hour.

Spoiler:
Put the vibe in, but leave your panties bunched up by your knees (or wherever your skirt ends.) That way, you must keep your legs apart to prevent the panties from falling down, all the while keeping the vibe (and the orgasm) inside of you;)

The Phone Call: For every call you answer, circle around the clit (without actually touching it) for 50 times. if you can do them without getting caught, great. Otherwise you must do them at the end of your shift or when you're back home.

Spoiler:
Hold your tongue between your lips for five minutes and keep repeating this: 'I live to please You Sir' If you cannot say it out loud, keep saying it in your mind.

Spoiler:
Scratch your clit 15 times. Then pinch and twist it. Hold for fifteen seconds.

Spoiler:
Tug on the anal beads for a minute.

Spoiler:
Wear a crotch rope under your clothes for the entire next shift. Make sure to leave a knot positioned right on your clit.

Spoiler:
Pull up your skirt and spread your legs. Keep it spread during your next call, while you finger yourself.

Spoiler:
This one is for semi-public exposure: enjoy some time showing off the anal beads by bending over so that anybody who might be looking gets a glimpse of your pussy and the beads in your ass. Don't get caught doing it, so you will need to think about a proper place to do it - public enough to turn you on, but safe enough to not get you fired.

Cancellations: This one is based on the number of cancellations you have handled during the day. So just check out the number. Check this when you are back home.

1-2
Spoiler:
Aww, you had a few cancellations today. That is sad. Why don't you go for pain reliever - relief through pain of course! Spank your ass 250 times before you turn in for the night. Oh and that is 250 times per cancellation :)

3-4
Spoiler:
You seem to have had a bad day, what with so many cancellations! Well, more pain then! Wear a tack bra to work tomorrow. Is that it? of course not - squeeze [I]one[/I] bra cup every ten minutes. and make sure you squeeze it hard! PS: I would love if you sent me a photo after a day of wearing the tack bra - especially the difference between the pressed cup and the other one.

More than 5
Spoiler:
I am sure it has been a tough day if you have had to handle so many cancellations. Well, it seems you need some love - so turn on the vibrator to the max setting, plug your ass with the beads. Now, enjoy 200 spanks for every cancellation you've had to do. Oh and you may only use two instruments for this - the hairbrush and the cable chord. Use them alternatively and change every 200 spanks. You may begin gently, but I wish that you end on a stronger note. Oh and for "goodluck" wear a tack bra to work tomorrow. Oh and every fifteen minutes, give your left tit a nice hard squeeze for me will you? How long you ask? maybe ten-fifteen seconds. oh and don't forget to say "[I]Thank you Sir Switchy[/I]" every time you do so :) PS: I would love if you sent me a photo after a day of wearing the tack bra - especially the difference between the pressed cup and the other one.

Parting Words:
Spoiler:
I hope you have managed to do this and that you've liked it. If you would, please leave a daily report for this - I would love to know that my ideas have managed to make somebody's day a little better. Also, since photos are not a limit, should you have the desire to send me some, my kik is the same as my username on gD

Happy shifts-at-the-front-desk to you

Wow this is amazing, so well thought out. Hadnt logged in in a while, ill get you reports if youre still active

Limits: Family/Friends, Puke, Scat/Diapers, Permanent/Temporary marks, face pictures, blood.
ABQBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 09:10 PM   #10
J.Young

Right tho? that one's so well thought out and I'm probably gonna co-op the dare myself. atleast slightly.

Anyways, if you're up for more I've got 2 quick questions for you. 1) which shift do you work and 2) does your hotel have a person for guest request or do you do them yourself?
J.Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:17 AM   #11
shr

Every time a guest says the following, you must do the following (whenever you next get the chance)
  1. Thank You / Thanks - You must pinch your nipples hard 5 times
  2. Room Service - Spank yourself X number of times (X = their room floor)
  3. Lift / Elevator - Edge Once
  4. Clean - Next time you visit the bathroom, you must slap your face once hard
  5. Key / Card - Slap your inner thighs 5 times
shr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:52 AM   #12
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

I'll join with a very simple task.

Whenever a customer or any person is at your desk, you shall keep your legs wide. Wider than shoulder length. You shall not move them until they are gone. And you shall keep one or two buttons of your shirt unbuttoned. You shall bend down to pick something up or sit in in a way that exposes your cleavage for every person who comes at your desk.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice, exhibitionism, humiliation, pain, public