Old 08-12-2018, 09:16 AM   #1
xrosie

Female 20/F slut looking for dares :)

Hiii,

I'm back home and since I have a lot of time to kill this week I'm looking for dares that will push me to new limits. I would like the dares to involve edging, a lot of public orgasms (maybe even public squirting) or having people use me, but if you can think of anything better then please let me know!

I love using my remote control vibrator and my vibrating dildo during dares, but I also have various household items and rope that can be used.

I will write reports on every dare I do.

xx

Kik: _angelkissesx

Likes: extreme public, masturbation, squirting, orgasms, getting caught, teasing people, being a slut.

Limits/Dislikes: scat, pee, vomit, family, permanent, dangerous, pictures, illegal things.

Items to use for dares: vibrator, remote control vibrator, wand vibrator, ice, household items, more.

I'm always open to trying new things so don't be afraid to suggest stuff.

Last edited by xrosie; 08-12-2018 at 09:33 AM.
xrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 09:36 AM   #2
sub_ely

Default Public toilet dare

Next time you are out in public, go to a public toilet, strip naked in the stall, bend over the toilet, and edge yourself 3 times. Then sit on the toilet to cum.

Afterwards, you may not use toilet paper to clean yourself up. Either drip dry, use a hand, or put your underwear back on and let the mess exist.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:16 AM   #3
Rule slave

Here's one
Go to a park, take your remote controlled vibrator with you.
When you get there put the vibrator in. Then give the remote to a kind stranger.

Have fun!
Rule slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:19 PM   #4
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

repost:

Lets see if you are really a slut...

Go to a mall in slutty clothes, and find a nerdy/shy guy. (close to a lingerie shop)
Ask him to help you find a sexy outfit for a date, and flirt with him in the dressing room while playing innocent.

see what you can make him do:

* grab boobs
* write his phone number on your boobs
* finger you
* watch you masturbate
* command you to edge 2 times in front of him
* get bj
* cum in your mouth
* fuck your pussy
* fuck your ass

The more you manage to get him to do, the smaller the punishment i will design when you write the report about it.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:50 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You have 30 minutes to give away your clothes. Leave your house. Only 1 piece per person. Must be face to face. You must be wearing it before giving it away. Once naked...you are naked until you get home.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:22 PM   #6
Legendary

Go to the mall this week.
You should enter the food court dressed in a skirt that barely covers your ass and a crop top (no bra or panties). In the food court you should order some food and a bottle of water. Walk to a table near at least one male.
Eat your food at the same time smearing it all over the outside of your crop top. The next part needs to happen fast. Take your crop top off and make it inside out and put it back on. Make sure you have a full bottle of water. Next you need to find the nearest bathroom. Right before entering the washroom strip completely naked. In the bathroom take your crop top and skirt and wash them both at the sink. After they are totally soaked take the water bottle and insert as much as you can in your pussy. Then sit down on the bottle. It probably will not fit if it does keep it in your puss y if it does not then squeeze all of the water in to your puss y then back in to the bottle and drink it. Now your clothes shall be completely soaked. Your next job is to walk it to the cheapest clothing store in the mall. Try on some clothes then slide your clothes in to a different stall and walk up to the p public relations desk to complain that some one stole your clothes. But to replace your clothes a giant shirt and a belt. Except you only wear the shirt. Walk back to your car then masturbate in the car naked while slapping your puss y with the belt
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:42 PM   #7
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

I have a dare for you! You should go for a walk (ca 20 min) or visit a store while your tits bound as follows:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket.

Also insert your remote vibe to your pussy and try to get an orgasm while in public.

Let me know, how it went!

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, public, slut, squirt, whore