Old 08-17-2018, 10:42 PM   #31
SmashNSplat

Option One: Answer The Questions

Krill gagged as he finally waded out of the disgusting lake. His clothes, his perfectly styles hair, his dignity. It had all been destroyed when he was submerged in the mess. He now was wet, completely covered in the damn slime and was even forced to swim almost the entire lake, leaving him an exhausted mess.

He tried to wipe off as much slime he could as he walked, desperately trying to claw back any form of dignity. He noticed Nolon's confident stature and spitefully considered dragging him back to the lake to even the tables, but instead settled for glaring.

Seeing the ogres, he decided he would follow Nolon's lead, since he apparently was very good at making his way through this forest without getting messy. Krill wasn't going to let anything touch him again, his reputation and pride couldn't handle it.

"Brown," He muttered. "I'm trying to master my craft and spells; although right now I'd rather see a shower and a change of clothes. And you shouldn't eat me because I'm in a bad fucking mood and when that happens, my spells tend to be little explosive. SO if you tried eating me, I'm not quite sure what I'd do."

He wouldn't fight the ogres if he could avoid it, but the anger he felt would power up his spells.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me

Last edited by SmashNSplat; 08-18-2018 at 12:24 AM.
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 12:09 AM   #32
Cake Battered

Andarin finally snaps out of the daze he's been in since being hit by the whipped cream baloon. He looks back, wondering how on earth he made it past the slime lake, before shrugging and turning back. As his focus returns he realises he's being addressed by the four ogres.

Instinctively he readies his bow, preparing for battle, but then realises that Krill and Nolon are calmly answering the questions. "It's worth a try I suppose", he thinks, and joins in.

1. "Your favourite colour is probably grey, like your fine skin. Tell me, do you moisturise?"
2. "Our quest is, err, to find great riches we know to be hidden in this forest. We will be happy to share them with you on our way home."
3. "If you eat us, you'll never share in the riches we seek! Also, I'm very good with this bow, so I wouldn't try it if I were you."

Andarin puts on an air of confidence, hoping the ogres are as stupid as they look.

Out of character, I squirted a pile of whipped cream onto a paper plate this morning and splatted it onto my head. Simple and classic.

Likes - Getting messy (gunge/food)!, masturbation, teases, orgasm control, dice dares, strip games
Limits - Pain, scat, piss, anal, friends/family, illegal

I'm always looking for new ways to get messy. PM me your messy dares!

My Kik is http://kik.me/cakebattered.
Cake Battered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 06:10 AM   #33
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Well hey everybody. I say as i reach the shore on the opposite side of the lake after falling like a cannonball into it. Thankful to be alive I run and give griffin a big hug. Sorry if he got a little bit of my mess on him.... woops. As for these ogres i hop and skip my way up to them and tell them im lost and trying to find my way home, while doing my best puppy dog eyes. My favorite color is blue, i tell them, but not an ocean blue or a deep navy blue so much, more of a sky blue but not baby blue. You know what i mean? I also tell them they shouldnt eat me because im just a tiny slime covered elf. Not much to eat! Especially for the whole group.... hahaha. They’d be better off eating krill. Also my ice powers feel restored so im pretty sure i could take them out if i had to

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 08:36 AM   #34
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
Chapter 4: Ogres in our midst!

Our party...now rather weighed down in mess continues into the forest, determined to find the monster at it's centre in order to lift the curse and find freedom!

A lot of these paths feel the same, but this path does curve around and around a few times...eventually they reach another clearing...they stop in fear!

For before them stands a group of 4 Ogres, all about 10 feet tall, the vile and ugly creatures, misshapen skin of a grey colour, each carrying a wooden club in one hand, wearing what appears to be Wolf skin loin clothes, their cold black eyes staring straight at the transfixed party...

Stop there travellers! You may only pass if you can answer our questions 3!

1. What is our favourite colour
2. What is your quest
3. Why shouldn't we eat you?

The party has to decide...what will they do!

1. Answer the questions (everyone who chooses this option must do so seperately).
2. Try to run past the Ogres into the forest
3. Fight the Ogres!

Time will tell how our heroes fare!

My action is 2. Ogres aren't the smartest so I'll make small illusion of a lot bomb to distract them. I had a few other ideas about how to use an illusion, but I used a lot making the jumping one.

(To prevent me from spamming my illusions, although not really powerful, After this any illusions I make might be faulty until I rest up or I can be limited to x uses per day/hour. Up to dm. Maybe limit what I can create as an illusion?)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-18-2018 at 08:39 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 06:51 AM   #35
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The Ogres glower at our party as they approach one by one to try the questions...

Nolon is the first to approach the group:

With a bold voice he answers:

1. "Green, like the forest trees."
2. "To seek the holy grail."
3. "There are many reasons. I would not taste good. There is not enough meat on me to be particularly filling. And if you don't eat me I will write songs about you. All of these reasons, equally valid."

The Ogres chuckle to themselves:

"That is not our favourite colour"
"There is no Holy Grail in this forest...though we do love Monty Python too, we watch it on TreeFlix"
"We do not like music, but we agree you are too skinny...right now"

They pick up Nolon and put him into a pen behind them and one starts to force feed him.

Forfeit - Next meal you eat must be done so without using your hands (Nolon)

Next up Krill takes his stand...albeit not too impressed with all this!

"Brown," He muttered. "I'm trying to master my craft and spells; although right now I'd rather see a shower and a change of clothes. And you shouldn't eat me because I'm in a bad fucking mood and when that happens, my spells tend to be little explosive. SO if you tried eating me, I'm not quite sure what I'd do."

The Ogres look at one another and hit him over the head with a club!
"He did not pick our favourite colour, he will use no magic on us!"
They throw him into a black Cauldron filled with oil

Forfeit - Pour cooking oil over your head.

Andarin steps up, he wonders how he got here...evidently this forest magically moves people along it when they aren't paying attention to what's going on...it is a wonder

With a bow half readied he approaches the band of monsters...

1. "Your favourite colour is probably grey, like your fine skin. Tell me, do you moisturise?"
2. "Our quest is, err, to find great riches we know to be hidden in this forest. We will be happy to share them with you on our way home."
3. "If you eat us, you'll never share in the riches we seek! Also, I'm very good with this bow, so I wouldn't try it if I were you."

The Ogres mumble to themselves...and then turn to face Andarin...

"Nice try...we Ogres do moisturise...generally in the blood of those that dare to come here...but we prefer another colour to grey...we shall see this colour soon" They wink at each other and chuckle.
"We are simple Ogres who scorn earthly riches, we only need our bellies to be full, and your arrows do not scare us, our fine skin is solid as a rock"
He is picked up and thrown in the Cauldron...he does fire off an arrow...this bounces off the Ogres skin.

Forfeit - Oil for Andarin, over the head please (Andarin)

Next up is Shana...who we note gave Griffin a messy hug

Forfeit - slather some pudding over yourself (Griffin)

She confidently strides up to the Ogres:

"I'm so sorry Mr Ogre, but I am lost and not meant to be here, but my favourite colour is blue, but not an ocean blue or a deep navy blue so much, more of a sky blue but not baby blue. You know what i mean? you shouldn't eat me because I'm just a tiny slime covered elf. Not much to eat! Especially for the whole group.... hahaha." One hand behind her has her ice spell 'warming up'

The Ogres look a little confused...

"Little Elf, we wanted our favourite colour, not yours and you were wrong anyway! You may be lost...or maybe you try to trick us...we do not understand why you were looking at us in that strange way with your eyes...we are not attracted to little Elves...but you say one thing of truth, you are little...and I do not think you will get much bigger...however we do need toothpicks and your bones will work well for that..." The Ogre goes to grab her...Shana unleashes her magic spell to fight...freezing the Ogre in his tracks! The amount of power required however backfires and Shana is frozen too!

- Forfeit: Soak your underwear in water, place in the freezer for 20 minutes, then wear said underwear for at least 10 minutes

Using this moment of distraction to his advantage...Griff...a bit annoyed at Shana for getting him messy casts his illusion spell to make a bomb appear in the heart of the Ogres...they scatter! Explosions will ruin their moisturised skin!
After the Ogres have vanished he rescues the group, retrieving Nolon from the Pen, Krill and Andarin from the Cauldron...and picks up the chilly Shana and they rush past the scene and back into the Forest!

The group goes back through the Forest and come to a path that splits...To the left is a dark Cave, it has a large rock opening...bats are seem fluttering about going in and out of the Cave, this cave looks a little damp, as a slight stream seems to run through it.

To the right is a mountain path, this path twists and turns through icy peaks, they see the odd flurry of snow fall from the path, this way looks unstable...large birds can also be seen flying around the mountain top...

Which way does our group decide to travel?

Once I have two votes for the same direction the story will move on!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 07:34 AM   #36
SmashNSplat

Krill was livid. Covered in now both the pink lake slime and whatever oil a ogre had, he no longer looked like the wealthy, high class wizard that he was. He looked pitiful, disgusting.

As they walked, and he tried to salvage his dignity again by stroking off as much oil as he could. He also tried to flick it towards Shana, who he would later talk to about the ‘Eat Krill instead’ comment.

He quickly decided which road he would prefer when he saw the choice.

“The cave.” He said, voice harsh. “I can light it up fine, so the dark’s not an issue The snow’ll make the path unsafe if we take the other, someone might fall and die.”

At least he cared for his party, unlike someone. The fact there was a stream in the cave, which would hopefully lead to a lake or waterfall of some kind Krill could and would use to clean himself off only had a slight baring on his decision.

[I managed to do my first forfeit. I couldn’t fidn any pudding, so made a mixture of custard and chocolate mouse and poured it over myself while wearing the shirt and trousers of a suit, so I feel like I’m ruining good clothes.]
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me
Old 08-19-2018, 12:51 PM   #37
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Ooooooh. Their favorite color. Nolon thinks to himself about how he should pay more attention when being asked questions...too bad he doesn't have long to think about if before having scrambled eggs stuffed in his face. Though to be fair, this could have been a lot worse. He looks around at the others who got dumped into the cauldron or worse. "I actually agree with Krill." He says from the pen and wiping the remaining eggs from his face. "I think we should go to the cave. I don't like our chances in the cold."

So I just happened to be about to eat when I read my forfeit so my next meal was already in front of me. :P

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:14 PM   #38
Bloxo
getDare Devil

So our heroes have decided on the Cave...

They march over to the entrance and Krill lights his fire spell, this cave looks deep...they hope this actually leads somewhere...a dead end here could be soul destroying...

While walking Krill tries to splash Shana with some of his excess oil, the nimble elf...who has now fully thawed from her frozen encounter nimbly darts out of the oils path and sticks her tongue out at Krill...Krill glowers...

Looking around it is a typical cave, a very small stream runs along the middle of the corridor, the walls are cold, rocky and glisten in the spell light, as they are slightly damp, there are stalagmites and stalactites as you would expect...

The group cautiously wanders inwards, they walk for quite a distance, with a definite slope to the cave which takes them in a downwards direction, after about 30 minutes, the narrow tunnel starts to open up and they find themselves in a small room...the room has just the entrance they came from and another tunnel at the opposite end, the only thing to make this room special is exactly what the team is drawn too...a cave painting, it shows various animals such as Tigers, Bears and Wolves, stick figures armed with what looks like spears...and most unusually a number of bats that are depicted defecating on the hunters...how odd...

Without anything more to this room the group moves onwards, this corridor is more straight rather than sloped...but other than that there is nothing to distinguish it from the previous path...they continue to follow onwards for another 20 minutes...how long does this cave go on for?

They start to hear some soft squeaking noises from the darkness ahead...they slow their approach and start creeping forward, soon the path opens up into a massive room! They see a number of different paths ahead, one goes straight forward, another goes upwards, and the final one goes up and down...all of the paths lead to the exit, the one that goes straight seems to go through a large pool in the centre of the room, this must be where the water accumulates...The path that goes up and down intersects this pool on the downward section...The ceiling seems to go up forever! Even their fire can't seem to illuminate it...

However before they really get to take all this in they soon realise where the squeaking has come from...there are thousands of large black bats settled here...but Krills fire has awoken them! They are now angry and heading straight towards the adventurers...they seem to be dropping a lot of Guano as they fly...and their claws look sharp...how do our team react?

FYI - Krill has been maintaining the fire spell so long he has no mana left to use magic!

Their options:

1. Run blindly through the swarm (expect to get hit with a lot of Gauno!)
2. Try to fight the creatures and make them retreat
3. Dive into the pool in the centre to evade them (prepare to get wet!)
4. Another creative and inspired idea to get through to the other side of this room!

Good look brave adventurers!

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 08-19-2018, 01:36 PM   #39
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon is not about to let these bats do... the gross things they were probably about to do. He shudders at the thought. He'd managed to stay mostly clean for so long. He thinks about his options. Was jumping into what he hoped was water the safer option? No. Enough of this. Nolon will not fear these bats. That's when it hits him. He could try to scare the bats or maybe confuse them. He stands firm and yells as loudly as he can and striking at the cave with his rapier, hoping it would either scare them or mess up their echolocation in some way.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:50 PM   #40
SmashNSplat

Option Four - Try Another Tactic To Get Through

“Shit.”

This was bad. Not only were they about to get swarmed, but his damn magic was running out very quickly. He needed to act fast.

He quickly pulled out his original- and redundant, considering his new thorn sword - rapier from his belt. He used the blade to made a cut in his right sleeve, then tearing it off. The lower half of his right arm was now no longer protected and he was holding a large amount of fabric in his hand; his clothes were ruined anyway, he could at least put them to use.

He wrapped the fabric around his sword tightly. He then brought his small fireball, that would soon diminish because of his lack of mana, to the fabric. He hoped the fabric would set alight, turning his spare sword into a makeshift torch.

If it worked, he would try and ward off the bats using it, trying to help Nolan with his intimidation idea. If not, he'd get to the water as quickly as he could and leap in.
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me
Old 08-19-2018, 04:31 PM   #41
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Being so tiny and small I decide to hop behind or even under our group as they prepare to fight the bats and their arial assault. At least i cant get hit down here! Perks of being small. Once the swarm passes i will reasses and attemp to move past. Maybe I can freeze a walkway over the water if the pond isnt to big for my limited abilities. Thanks big guys for the human shield

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:52 PM   #42
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

(Yep guano... expected that.)

Griffin know his illusion won't work and a quarterstaff can only reach so far. While making noise could work swinging or banging his stick might damage it.

Seeing shana attempt to freeze the water he decides to follow/ see if anyone had dropped anything in the water that might be useful give us info about this mysterious person that's keeping/attacking us here
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #43
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The adventurers have foregone the easy options and decided to try and tackle the Bats (very brave I'll add!)

Nolon had an idea...it was risky...but better than being pooped on by the bats!

He started screaming at the top of his lungs and banging the walls of the cave with his sword...funnily enough this was actually proving quite effective, the cave provided the perfect sounding chamber for the noises to echo throughout, the soundwaves bouncing about...this caused a lot of disorientation in the bats!

Meanwhile Krill was unleashing his own plans...ripping the sleeve of his already ruined garb he wound it around his rapier, trying to set the fabric alight with the last of his magic! - it worked! The mess it was soaked in was actually quite the catalyst (good job his fireball spell hadn't brushed with the rest of his outfit!)
Waving the flaming sword around managed to upset the bats that hadn't been disorientated by the noise of Nolon.

All the while Shana ducked behind the group...no Guano on her today! I'm sure she was secretly thinking, *let the boys have it, hehe*

Griffin however didn't want to damage his staff or try to help the group either...

Once the bats had retreated the group headed up the left hand high path, aiming to avoid the water all together! Nolon and Krill steamed ahead, making sure that they took this opportunity to make a dash for it before the creatures regrouped and came in for a second rush!

Shana picked herself up and was running a little behind them, with Griffin following closely behind her.

But what's this?! The bats regrouped quickly, out of desperation Krill threw his flaming sword into the heart of the swarm...however this merely deflected their path rather than scattering them as he planned! The sword coincidentally fell into the water below creating a ball of steam and a mighty splash!

They swerved to the left, right in between the two in front and the two behind cutting off their escape either to the front or back!

Shana had her backup option ready...she dived off the ledge and began her freezing spell to provide something to land on...Griffin had no choice but to follow her lead, no one wanted to face the guano! (can't blame them really).

Shana succeeded in creating her Ice platform and landed on it nimbly, she quickly went to create a path ahead across the water...however...Griffin managed to spoil her plan, the ice platform was certainly strong enough for Shana's nimble frame...but even though Griffin was not a large mage by any means...the moment his full weight landed onto the platform it shattered!
Both Shana and Griffin fell into the water below! (but at least the bats didn't follow!)

Forfeit - Fully clothed shower (Shana and Griffin)

They sank beneath the cave water, plunging deeply into it, Shana quickly recovered and swam to the service and gasped for air as her head popped up ...Griffin however wasn't quite as fast to recover...though while he was there he did spot Krill's Rapier...he went down to reach it...but what was this?...The rapier had actually loosened some dirt on the bottom of the water...revealing what looked like a precious Green Gem

- Reward: Griffin obtains mysterious Gem...this may come in useful later in the story

After scooping up the Gem and the sword he swam back to the surface and followed a swift Shana across the water to reach the bank on the other side.

With no magic and a couple of wet companions, the group proceeded as quickly and carefully as they could to get away from those frightening bats!

PM DARES!

Old 08-20-2018, 02:03 PM   #44
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Unluckily for the group it was a bit of an uphill route after the cavern...they were exhausted, weighed down by mess/water...this journey was taking it out of them and there was no sign of the situation relenting!...

But wait...they could see light ahead...could they be nearing the end of the tunnel already? What luck, maybe they could find some clearing or something to take a breather...but with their luck they would likely find some monster guarding the exit to this hole...

They got closer to the light...but this was odd, they couldn't see anything beyond the brightness yet, shouldn't there be some sky here by now?...

They were right upon the light and they could feel the air starting to warm up a little...and then they realised...this wasn't natural light, this was a torch set up ahead...*Gulp* what had lit that torch...what did they have to face next?

Suddenly they all began to feel very fatigued...none of them could lift their legs another step, their eyes were so heavy...what was happening?...they all collapsed and drifted off into a deep slumber...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzz

The group was awakened by an almighty gong! They were startled, shooting up and suddenly alert...their surroundings were a surprise!

They were all on comfy single beds, which were against a rock wall, the ceiling was domed above them, the room having a single entrance, there was an embroidered rug in the middle, tables, lamps...and what was this...they had new clothes! What was going on? Had they finally found a reward for all their troubles?! The scent of sweet cooking filled their nostrils, it smelled like a nice meat, Pork...or even Bacon! They started to salivate...they hadn't eaten for this entire adventure...stomachs started to rumble...Shana shyly hid her face...nimble and dainty Elves shouldn't make this kind of noise!

...and then 'It' entered, I say It...as the creature before them certainly wasn't human, it was human shaped...had hands and arms, legs...a Thorax! The groups gaze raised to see the head was like an insects...Shana stifled a noise of horror, this creature looked terrifying...

But then it spoke...the noise at first sounded like a high pitched clicking...but soon it transformed into what was a very whiny human like voice...

"Greetinnngs Travellleeers"...The group still in a bit of shock barely uttered a sound...

"Yoooou musst be tirrred annnd hunngryyyy, Pleeeaasse...follooow meee"
The group was cautious...but that food smelled good! They proceeded behind the strange creature...out of the room they followed it down a corridor, well lit, this place felt homely, fine silk carpets, tapestries...depicting some saga of a war adorned the walls of the stony corridor...the images showed a battle between these insect/human hybrids and...Humans...not a good sign, but this creature had given them rest, new clothes and they didn't feel threatened by it...

They were led to a grand oak dining table, adorned with all kinds of lovely foods, there was a roast Boar in the centre, bowls filled with fruits, Apples, Pears, Grapes...even Watermelon...there were also a lot of desserts on this table, Jellies, Puddings...Chocolate cake! This was incredible...virtually everything they could possibly have a craving for was there!

"Pleeeasse sit" The creature beckoned them to a row of chairs, the group sat either side of the table...and looked expectantly at their host, waiting for what he would say next...this situation was quite unexpected!

"Eaaat, goooorge on myyy morseeels"

The group quickly dug into the food, there was wine too and Beer...they were quite the group of greedy pigs, scoffing everything down that they could fit in their mouths, drinking frequently...they started to get drunk...the creature had left them to it...and couldn't be seen anymore, the group relaxed, they joked...they laughed...they started to get silly, all of this rich food and the alcohol went straight to their heads!

Shana playfully scooped a handful of pudding and threw it across the table...Griffin narrowly had time to deflect it with a spell...he glared at Shana...but then yelled "Food fight"...

How does the group fair playfully battling each other? Can any of them keep their new clothes clean? Why is the weird insect creature being so nice?...

Players...tell me what happens next!

PM DARES!

Old 08-20-2018, 02:09 PM   #45
Bloxo
getDare Devil

I'll remind any interested readers that this is an open thread in a magical world, if you want to join in simply specify your character details as per the first post and then wade on in to the story! Have yourselves a messy fun filled time...just be wary, you can get messy for real depending on your post

PM DARES!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay