Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-07-2018, 06:28 AM   #1
xrosie

Female 20/F looking for public dares

Hii,

I'm looking for some public dares to do in my free time. I live in an apartment by myself on the third floor in Amsterdam. People can see me from outside if I stand directly in front of the window. My building is filled with 150 other people, all between the ages of 18 - 30. You may also give me dares to do outside of my apartment.

I prefer these dares to be quite extreme, but within my limits please.

I will post about every dare given to me below this thread. xx

Kik: _angelkissesx

Likes: extreme public, masturbation, squirting, orgasms, getting caught, teasing people, being a slut.

Limits/Dislikes: scat, pee, vomit, family, permanent, dangerous, pictures, illegal things.

Items to use for dares: vibrator, remote control vibrator, wand vibrator, ice, household items, more.

I'm always open to trying new things so don't be afraid to suggest stuff.

Last edited by xrosie; 08-07-2018 at 06:33 AM.
xrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:08 AM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Stand in front of the window masturbating untill you squirt down on a street.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:15 AM   #3
privvy
Distinguished Member

Clothes are prohibited while you are in your apartment and you must leave your curtains open at all times

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to privvy for this post:
Old 08-07-2018, 07:30 AM   #4
james125
getDare Sweetheart

If you have a pool put on a bikini leave the strings tie loosely so when you dive in the pool your bikini come off take your time find it and putting it back on.
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:55 AM   #5
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

Going out count how many items of clothing you have on.
On your floor at the top of the stairs take off a 3rd of your clothing and carry them down with you.

on the next floor down remove another 3rd of your clothes and carry them down with you.

At the bottom remove the rest of your clothes.
Leave all your clothes at the bottom you can hide them if there is anywhere to hide them or just leave them on the floor then go back to your apartment naked.

Wait 30 minutes then go back down naked to retrieve the clothes you left.
If they are still there you can get dressed again, if not you must masturbate on the stairs for 5 minutes before returning to your apartment.

Obviously don't go out in expensive clothing.

If you have no stairs use the lift and stop on each floor to remove clothing. And if your clothes are no longer at the bottom when you get back down masturbate at your appartment front door with the door open for 5 minutes
Old 08-07-2018, 08:00 AM   #6
Everill
getDare Devil

I'm just going to keep posting this dare. This dare involves edging in 5 separate semi-public places such as public toilets and changing room. The clothes are up to you but wearing a skirt might be the most fun.

At the first place, all you need to do is edge. Nothing special.

At the second place you'll need to strip down to your underwear and edge.

At the third place you're going to strip naked and edge.

At the forth place you'll do the same but you're not allowed to put your underwear on when you leave.

At the 5th place you may have a full orgasm.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:58 AM   #7
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

I have a task for you to carry out outside your apartment.
You should wear a buttoned top. No bra. Loose skirt (a circle skirt will be good) and panties.
Go to a movie. As you reach the movie theatre, go to the toilet and edge yourself. Now get inside and sit somewhere alone if you can. While you watch the movie unbutton your top to the middle and slide your hand inside and play with your nipples. Play as long as you can.
During the interval, get to the toilet again, take off your panties and put your remote controlled vibrator in your pussy, turn it on and get back to the movie hall. While you get back to your seat, drop your panties somewhere in the hall. During the movie, you must play with your pussy till the movie is over, no matter how many times you cum. Once the movie is over, check whether your panties are there where you left it. If yes you get to wear it if you want, otherwise you are going back commando.
Good luck.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face

Last edited by Devildom1994; 08-07-2018 at 09:01 AM.
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:24 AM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You put your hair in pigtails. Put on a bikini. Bring a marker

Now...before you return...

Get 5 separate people to hug you

Get a person to spank you at least 10 times.

Get a bottle of soda

Kiss someone’s feet

Each person who asks what you are doing. Say you are playing a game and the more people who do something to you or you to do something to them is the winner. Anyone who interacts with you gets to sign your body with the marker.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:01 AM   #9
Barcelona8002

I posted this dare just yesterday.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=347758

To sum it up you have to roll the weight of your clothes or length of your tape to cover your body with while going for a walk and edging multiple times

Enjoy your tasks
Barcelona8002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 03:49 PM   #10
xrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
I have a task for you to carry out outside your apartment.
You should wear a buttoned top. No bra. Loose skirt (a circle skirt will be good) and panties.
Go to a movie. As you reach the movie theatre, go to the toilet and edge yourself. Now get inside and sit somewhere alone if you can. While you watch the movie unbutton your top to the middle and slide your hand inside and play with your nipples. Play as long as you can.
During the interval, get to the toilet again, take off your panties and put your remote controlled vibrator in your pussy, turn it on and get back to the movie hall. While you get back to your seat, drop your panties somewhere in the hall. During the movie, you must play with your pussy till the movie is over, no matter how many times you cum. Once the movie is over, check whether your panties are there where you left it. If yes you get to wear it if you want, otherwise you are going back commando.
Good luck.
Sorry for the late reply, I was in a bit of a time crunch to do some dares to after reading them I tried to do them asap. I put on a white semi sheer top, buttoned up and without a bra as requested and paired it with a quite short black leather skater skirt and some black lace panties underneath. I also wore black stiletto heels. I went to the movie theatre and decided to go see "Skyscraper" as that seemed like one of the only movies I expected men to go to and I quite like being risky. I made sure to visit the bathroom first and edge myself, which didn't take long at all as I was extremely horny. I was going to sit somewhere in the back but most of those seats were taken, so I decided to sit in the middle as that was the only place I could sit all by myself, but I knew people behind me would probably be able to see me. When the lights went out and the movie started I almost immediately started unbuttoning my top and since by boobs are quite big they kind of fell out of the top, so i was exposed for anybody to see. I played with my boobs until the lights went on and tried to button up my top as fast as I could. At first I thought nobody had seen me play with my boobs, but as I stood up to go to the bathroom I noticed I hadn't buttoned my top right and heard one guy whisper to his friends "See, I told you she had her tits out!" which made me blush a little but I continued walking as I didn't want him to know I had heard him. Once I reached the bathroom I took off my panties and placed the remote controlled vibrator inside my pussy as instructed. It was extremely hard not to play with myself right there, but I made sure not to. Just before leaving the bathroom I unbuttoned my shirt again, just enough for people to see my boobs if i moved in a certain way, but not to make it obvious, and then I turned the vibrator on to a medium setting. I made my way back to my seat and as i entered the room I dropped my panties at the door. I then sat back down and waited for the movie to start. Once it started I lifted one of my legs up onto the seat, making it easier to play with myself. After about 5 minutes I ended up turning the vibrator to it's highest setting, making me moan a little. Another 10 minutes went by and at this stage I had gotten quite carried away. I had my top fully unbuttoned and was playing with my boobs with one hand, while rubbing my clit with the other. Just as I was about to cum the guy that I had previously mentioned sat down on the seat next to me, holding my black lace panties up. I didn't really know what to say but I was extremely turned on and I couldn't help but moan. He asked if he could help me and I nodded. He made me squirt twice by the time the movie had finished and I told him to keep my panties. We exchanged phone numbers afterwards. I really liked this dare.

Likes: extreme public, masturbation, squirting, orgasms, getting caught, teasing people, being a slut.

Limits/Dislikes: scat, pee, vomit, family, permanent, dangerous, pictures, illegal things.

Items to use for dares: vibrator, remote control vibrator, wand vibrator, ice, household items, more.

The following user says Thank You to xrosie for this post:
Old 08-07-2018, 03:54 PM   #11
xrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
Clothes are prohibited while you are in your apartment and you must leave your curtains open at all times
I will make sure to be naked at all times with open curtains whilst at home. Any other requests?

Old 08-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #12
yorksdom

Default Task

Attire

Crop top (small n tight )
Tight figure hugging jeans (with zipper or button up fly)
Butt plug
No underware allowed
Shoes of your choice

Task

Insert butt plug
Put on crop top
Pull on jeans, but instead of fastening them. Tuck the fly flaps inside your jeans.
This should of now created a vee of skin that will show the top of your pussy slit.
Set a timer for 15 mins

You are now go out for a walk around the park or shopping. Every time your timer sounds you are to slide a finger 10 times through your pussy slit.
You must be out like this for a minimum of 2hours.

You are not allowed to cum

You are also not allowed to cover up and must engage with at least 3 people.

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom.
Kik nyorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #13
xrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Attire

Crop top (small n tight )
Tight figure hugging jeans (with zipper or button up fly)
Butt plug
No underware allowed
Shoes of your choice

Task

Insert butt plug
Put on crop top
Pull on jeans, but instead of fastening them. Tuck the fly flaps inside your jeans.
This should of now created a vee of skin that will show the top of your pussy slit.
Set a timer for 15 mins

You are now go out for a walk around the park or shopping. Every time your timer sounds you are to slide a finger 10 times through your pussy slit.
You must be out like this for a minimum of 2hours.

You are not allowed to cum

You are also not allowed to cover up and must engage with at least 3 people.

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom.
Kik nyorksdom
I will do this tomorrow after work. Only thing is I don't own a buttplug. I could put my vibrator inside my pussy if you'd like?

Old 08-07-2018, 04:27 PM   #14
axmurderer14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrosie View Post
I will make sure to be naked at all times with open curtains whilst at home. Any other requests?
1. If someone is at the door, you should always open it naked. (provided its not a kid)

2. Whenever you go shopping, take your remote controlled vibrator, put it in, keep it in random settings and leave the remote in the car.
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #15
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Here's a simple one that should be quite fun. Start with the remote vibe in your pussy. Put the remote in your purse/handbag.
Put on a pair of sexy panties, a tshirt, and some pants (or maybe a skirt).
Get yourself at least a 10min away from your home. Take a taxi/uber or walk. Your choice. Once there, remove all but the panties and put the clothes in your bag. Turn the vibe on medium and then call a taxi/uber. When they get there, explain that your friend played a prank on you and took your clothes while you were changing. See what happens on the way back home. You can't turn off the vibe until you're in your home again.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samdiatmh for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, horny, public, slut, young girl