Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2018, 09:54 PM   #16
Fredblogs

When cleaning the salon floor you must be barefooted and on your knees with a dust pan and brush with your knees apart.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:18 PM   #17
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for reminding me, i will do as you wish Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredblogs View Post
When cleaning the salon floor you must be barefooted and on your knees with a dust pan and brush with your knees apart.

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:50 PM   #18
Littlesass

If you get any male clients touch them as much as you could, or better let them touch you: use any chance to rub against their hand/shoulder with your big tits/ass/pussy pretending it is accidental!
You are not allowed to say "NO" today!
No interest: Wedgies, diapers, mess.
Dislikes: clit torture, ruined orgasm.
NO: Scat, piss, blood, family/friends, pics/vids, audios.
Toys: dildo, plug, pegs, collar with clamps, spatula, belt.
Littlesass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:52 PM   #19
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Please see initial(first) thread message as I included the following update:
UPDATE:
Hi All, (Today is the DAY)

Firstly thank you for all the suggestions I got from you! It is really hard to please everyone so I have to go with the general opinions. This means I may not be able to 100% meet your demands specifically. If you feel wronged in any way, please send an email to [email protected] ,i will read your emails and setup something specific for you to make sure I do all you wish Sir(s).

For today i will be wearing a sleaveless loose fitting white buttoned up top with a deep v neck, it has only 5 buttons and designed to show cleavage, with top button fastened the top of the breasts are visible leading down between my breasts. i will unbutton the top and bottum buttons, revealing my naval and most of my breasts if pulled aside or strong wind. The top is loose fitting and bending over one would see down the top and have a clear view of my breasts and part of my nipples. One more interesting fact is I only realized this morning during the time i fixed my hair, is that the whole in the side of the blouse that you put your arm through is bigger than expected and lifting my arm high to do my hair a little of my side breast is visible, more then normal and you can make out the shape of the breast and look very sexy to me! My skirt is a thin light pink circle skirt reaching down halfway to knees, the skirt easily blows up in wind and makes a nice flip as i walk, very light skirt. To maintain a younger casual/sporty look i decided to wear my white sports shoes(Tekkies). No bra, no panties!

I have done my hair up, pulled back tight against my head to a high pony tail giving a younger sleek look. While I am talking about hair, I did my makeup darker to look more cheap and added glossy lips to add to the younger factor.

To finish the look I am wearing a crucifics necklace, small stud earrings, small silicon buttplug and inserted a remote controlled egg into my already wet pussy. The remote i will leave on a display rack as you enter the Salon on your right hand side and I will be following a strict timing rule already setup on my phone starting @ 8:30 with 10min on low and 20min off, i will also put it on high for 5 min before any scheduled appointments and switch it off during the first 10second when the customer arrives. (It will remain off during servicing the customer)

I have a excercise routine planned to squat 10 times each hour right next to the counter facing the front of the store, legs slightly spread. (I will however only be able to follow this when i have no customer in the shop, but I will commit if I start the 10count i will not stop until i am done) and if i miss an hour and i will wotk it in later.

My water sports, well I decided to use a glass salad bowl from home :-) it will be more difficult but i will put it near the back of the Salon right behind the excercise location barely hidden by a small plant. I will be peeing into this bowl facing the front of the shop and being 95% visible.(I put a towel on the floor) I will be putting my hands into the bowl and running my fingers through my hair at the end of the day before taking the bowl to a public toilet to empty. in an effort to make sure i fill the bowl i will be drinking a glass of water each half an hour. While washing hair at basin or drinking water, i will make sure to spill on me and wipe it off with my duplicate spare blouse. I will have to wear the wettest one, which may mean changing during the day while in the Salon.

I will driving to work @ 8:30am (17kilometers, taking me about 20min). My first appointment is scheduled for 9:00am and the second i will have to check the book when i am at the Salon. The first appointment is a lady with the name "Anushka" she is mid twenties with long blonde hair, i have cute and color duration around 1 hour give or take...

I will be updating this thread as time goes by and small tweaks and other tasks can be added during the day as you wish!

I have one open request as I publish on our Salon FB site(No you can not have it) "TODAY only Men Hair Cut 50% off". I need to know if i get a male client, what / how should i do/act. I have to appear semi professional but being a young dumb blond i may make mistakes and do thing without thinking too much...

I will be making sure the place stays nice and clean and the salon floor i will clean barefooted and on my knees knees with a dust pan and brush with my knees apart.

It is now 7:30am, i will be driving in an hour...

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
I am not allowed to cum today! no at the Salon or home

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Old 08-06-2018, 11:06 PM   #20
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I have to admit your comment is by far the best i have seen today ;-)

I accept I will not say "no" to anything today! I will touch the men as much as possible and rub my tits/ass/pussy on to them as much as possible. As a hair stylist you are instructed to stay away from the "No Go" zone which is the area between the knees. So when you busy with a client you never stand between their legs or over them, today in and effort to touch as much as possible, i will avoid this rule when it comes to men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesass View Post
If you get any male clients touch them as much as you could, or better let them touch you: use any chance to rub against their hand/shoulder with your big tits/ass/pussy pretending it is accidental!
You are not allowed to say "NO" today!

My Vaginacode

Old 08-06-2018, 11:14 PM   #21
Littlesass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyy View Post
I have to admit your comment is by far the best i have seen today ;-)

I accept I will not say "no" to anything today! I will touch the men as much as possible and rub my tits/ass/pussy on to them as much as possible. As a hair stylist you are instructed to stay away from the "No Go" zone which is the area between the knees. So when you busy with a client you never stand between their legs or over them, today in and effort to touch as much as possible, i will avoid this rule when it comes to men.
Hey! You are welcome baby! Oh great idea to stand over their knee with your legs spread or maybe even touch their crotch with your tigh if possible! And do not only limit with men only, I think many women will not mind touching such a hot chick like you!
Old 08-06-2018, 11:19 PM   #22
Littlesass

I got another idea for you: pretend like you dropped something in front of chair after they have took a sit and bent over to pick it up without bending your knees, exposing your bare ass towards them, at least once for each guy!

Last edited by Littlesass; 08-06-2018 at 11:21 PM.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:28 PM   #23
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I love that idea.
I will stand over their knees legs spread and move close so their leg goes between mine aoo the way to make my upper leg/knee/thigh touch their crotch.

Quote:
Hey! You are welcome baby! Oh great idea to stand over their knee with your legs spread or maybe even touch their crotch with your tigh if possible! And do not only limit with men only, I think many women will not mind touching such a hot chick like you!

My Vaginacode

Old 08-06-2018, 11:32 PM   #24
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I am already acting like a dumb younger blonde chewing chappies with cheap makeup, it would easily fit my act to imagine i did the bending without thinking...I will do it!

Quote:
I got another idea for you: pretend like you dropped something in front of chair after they have took a sit and bent over to pick it up without bending your knees, exposing your bare ass towards them, at least once for each guy!

My Vaginacode

Old 08-06-2018, 11:54 PM   #25
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Just arrived @ Salon, opened up and placed bowl and towel down, switch vibrating egg on High and placed remote at the entrance of Salon. getting other normal activities sorted..client is due any moment now

My Vaginacode

Old 08-07-2018, 12:09 AM   #26
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

First Client arrived, she was brought in by her boyfriend, he is sitting behind her chair on a lower chair meaning if i am behind her his is looking straight at my ass and very close like just over a meter from my ass!

My Vaginacode

Old 08-07-2018, 12:32 AM   #27
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

For any men who comes to the salon, be it a customer or otherwise, bend down in front of them once. Give them a handshake and hold their hands a little longer.
Ask them to come and check tge products you have in there. And while taking the products, make sure you bend in a way that exposes your ass.
For any customer, while they make the payment, stand up act like you dropped something or trying to find something on the table and bend down exposing your boobs.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:48 AM   #28
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Current client and her BF outside smoking while her hair color sets!
Thank you for the addition! I will surely do as you mention and i love the bending over while at the payment counter, that seems very natural for me and will expose my tits!
I will put an interesting item on the floor near the display rack and bend right infront of the customer quickly....making my skirt flip a little... thank you for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
For any men who comes to the salon, be it a customer or otherwise, bend down in front of them once. Give them a handshake and hold their hands a little longer.
Ask them to come and check tge products you have in there. And while taking the products, make sure you bend in a way that exposes your ass.
For any customer, while they make the payment, stand up act like you dropped something or trying to find something on the table and bend down exposing your boobs.

My Vaginacode

Old 08-07-2018, 01:35 AM   #29
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I have not had a pee but i have been drinking water and now i am behind in squats! i splashed myself with water washing her hair and spilled on myself when drinking...my top is mostly wet in front and my nipple color is visible..the shape very visible! I just had a call for a male client booking in 1 and a half hours from now and my next client is due in 15min. this one is for nails...

My Vaginacode

Old 08-07-2018, 01:43 AM   #30
Littlesass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyy View Post
I have not had a pee but i have been drinking water and now i am behind in squats! i splashed myself with water washing her hair and spilled on myself when drinking...my top is mostly wet in front and my nipple color is visible..the shape very visible! I just had a call for a male client booking in 1 and a half hours from now and my next client is due in 15min. this one is for nails...
While doing her nails...press your tits against her feet and give her explicit compliment, preferably about her legs

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse me, bdsm punishment pain, dare, humilation, public dare