Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-11-2018, 07:15 PM   #1
imhard

Smile Night time and my clothes locked around a pole

I've never posted a story or a dare to GD before but I decided to give it a try! This is a little dare I did and it helped me love semi public dares!

It was the middle of the night, I left my house with shorts, shoes, briefs and a shirt but also brought a shoelace, scissors, lube and a Crayola marker. I lived in a neighborhood at the time and the dare was going to take place behind my neighborhood across a large parking lot with lights where there was a pavilion. I had to drop off the scissors IN the neighborhood--which would later force me to go into a public area NAKED to be able to retrieve the scissors and cut my clothes loose. Next, I walked out of the neighborhood through the parking lot and to the pavilion. Once there I had to strip and tie up all my clothes to one of the poles with my shoelace. I then had to lube up my marker which I had to insert it up my butt a certain number of times slow then fast. After that I had to push it in as far as I could and start walking back to get the scissors. Every step I took meant I had to give my lubed dick one full stroke up the shaft to the tip and back down. I had a lot of steps to take to get back to those scissors. I only managed to make it 3/4 of the way across the parking lot before cumming. I should've kept stroking my dick all the way to the scissors and back but I ended up running to get them and back to my clothes. I liked this dare because I was comfortable with it because I knew no one would be in the parking lot but it was more sketchy in the neighborhood because I didn't know for sure if someone would be out! But I figured I could hide pretty quick if I saw lights or anything!

Any tips, comments or opinions are appreciated!
imhard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, nude, orgasm, public, semi public