Old 04-06-2018, 05:43 PM   #16
exslave

Sarah closed the stall and then sat down on the toilet without taking her pants off, a short time later she took her phone out of her pocket, reached up to a corner of the stall I could not see on the camera and then sat back down.

As she sat back down I saw that she has a camera stream from the other corner of the stall pointing at her.

She tapped some things on her phone and the video rewound to an earlier time of day. As she was doing that I saw that she sighed a few times when people came in but nothing interesting happened and nothing she could see but then Brittany entered to install the camera's, she saw that she did that, paused the video and looked straight at the camera.

"Hi Brittany" said Sarah with a smile on her face followed by looking at her phone again.

Sarah then saw that Brittany stripped naked and said the introduction, due to this Sarah opened her pants and reached her hand inside her pants and clearly started to rub herself.

After a while of Sarah rubbing herself and often rewinding the video she seemed to have an orgasm and stopped rubbing herself.

Sarah inspected herself to make sure she was not showing that she just masturbated at work and then flashed her breasts to the camera before walking out leaving the camera in place.

That was certainly unexpected but very nice to know, knowing that she has a hidden camera herself in the ladies room could be used to either blackmail her or to see if we can work together in the future, but I will need to be careful.

I then left the office to drop off the girls' reward as I purchased that right before coming in to work.

As I arrived at their place I went inside and opened the box with the reward, I then placed the reward, two rabbit vibrators ( https://goo.gl/bP8VzN ), right next to each other with a short printed letter with them.

"Here is the reward that you have earned, unless you mess up with some of the tasks that I give you these will not be used during tasks, if you do mess up a task, then there is a chance that I will tell you to use them, other than that, each of you are free to use them whenever you wish"

The remainder of the day nothing else happened other than when Elissa sat down in the cafeteria I could see for just a brief moment that she was not wearing panties meaning she lost the coin toss for today.

When the two of them got home in the evening they once again put on a nice show of Brittany fingering Elissa until she edged twice, right after doing so they also washed the two vibrators and put one of them in each of their rooms.

The next day I saw it live when they flipped the coin, it landed on heads resulting in Elissa to get rather upset as now she couldn't wear underwear and also has to wear the skirt.

Elissa clearly hesitated for a moment but then sighed and decided to put on the skirt that they had to cut up before already as with that she could have it slightly lower and with a longer shirt that it was not easily visible that she is not wearing panties while with the new skirt it would be visible from the sides right away.

During the day Elissa clearly was conscious about wearing such a short skirt and no panties and kept on staying at her desk unless she absolutely had to get up.
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 06:34 PM   #17
royalsand28

Send a message via Yahoo to royalsand28

Thanks exelave for the nice part , waiting for more parts from everyone
royalsand28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 06:30 PM   #18
exslave

During the day Elissa clearly was conscious about wearing such a short skirt and no panties and kept on staying at her desk unless she absolutely had to get up.

Luckily for Elissa I decided to be nice and not make her do all sorts of tasks where she had to walk around, instead I actually did some work as due to the distractions I was slowly starting to get behind. I kept on working the whole day to catch up and eventually also get ahead a little.

I even kept on working to get ahead after everyone else left but while I was in my office I did also put the video stream of the girls' place on my monitor that is facing a wall away from any door or window.

When they started to do their fingering task I paused working and watched the nice show.

The next day it was Brittany who lost the coin toss and so she came to work without panties while Elissa was able to wear normal clothes once again, with exception of having to wear a skirt. I once again didn't do anything to them this day as I wanted to get ahead on work as much as I could so I could get them to do things later.

Luckily for the girls it was the weekend after that so they just decided to be at home, both days it was Brittany who lost the coin toss resulting in to walk around in the 9 inch skirt and a very loose low cut shirt that resulted in as she was walking her breasts to slip out of the shirt regularly and the shirt to slide off her shoulder and down her arm, as she was home she didn't seem to fix it that fast and after a while on that Sunday, she didn't fix the shirt at all anymore.

Monday morning they flipped the coin again to which Brittany sighed as she lost again, she then took the 9 inch skirt, cut off an other inch making it 8 inch and then put it on together with the shirt she was wearing the day before.

On the camera I could see that if they cut off one more inch of the skirt that the bottom of their behinds would be fairly visible and possible their pussy would be visible too while they would be just standing up.

A while later both girls arrived at work, Brittany didn't seem to be too bothered by the clothes she was wearing when she came in the door, she went to her desk and put her stuff down before walking to the washroom.

I didn't want to seem too suspicious and decided not to watch the feed of the ladies room right now, instead I walked around the office a little and when I saw Brittany come out of the washrooms I still walked around and then stopped her about halfway to her desk.

We had some small talk and laughed a little at some jokes we made, during our small talk Brittany's left nipple became partially visible due to the shirt sliding down but I decided not to say anything about it.

throughout the day I made all my employees do multiple tasks, including one where I made Brittany carry some paper work to an other room together with me, as we were walking for that her shirt slipped down her arm completely revealing her right boob but due to the holding of the box with paperwork she could not fix her shirt resulting in Brittany to walk around with one boob exposed through the office.

When we were in the filing room she was able to put the box down and sighed at me as she saw her boob exposed.

"Please don't report me for this" she said.

"If you do one thing for me while we're filing this, then I won't report you" I replied.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I want you to file all this paperwork while you are completely naked" I said knowing that filing it would take about 30 minutes.

Clearly Brittany wanted to object for a moment but then she sighed and nodded.

"Okay, I will do it if the door will be locked during that time so nobody could come in here" she said

"Sure" I replied as I locked the door followed by Brittany to take off her skirt, shirt and her shoes making her be completely naked.

Shortly after she started to file the paperwork I made sure she didn't notice as I took her clothes and cell phone and went to my office for a short time, I decided to cut off two more inches of the skirt myself and then put Brittany's clothes and phone under her desk with her purse and then went back to the filing room undetected as Brittany was still filing the same group of papers as when I left.

Next I slowly helped her file the paperwork while keeping an eye on her naked body and having some casual conversation with her every now and then.

"I got this, you go ahead and head to your office" she said while she grabbed the last couple papers while clearly not being bothered anymore that I could see her naked.

As I walked out of the room I saw that she was keeping an eye on me walking out and then I closed the door.

Now I wonder what Brittany will do as she has no clothes and nobody to ask to find her clothes so I decided to keep an eye on the filing room from my office while still staying out of sight.

Last edited by exslave; 04-08-2018 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:56 AM   #19
Isabellakim50

Ehh...Hmm...Interesting
Isabellakim50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 05:10 PM   #20
dragoneau

End of the day was coming, an several of my employes left. But there were still a few people working when the filing room door opened slightly.

I saw Britanny scanning the room, probably looking for me through the thin gap. I made sure to stay out of her sight. I wanted to know what she was going to do while she was there, naked and helpless.

The door closed. She decided to stay in there. I was wondering how long she would stay before trying something else.

Half an hour passed. Employees left one by one the office, leaving four people. Me, Elissa, Britanny, and an other one. Elissa came to my office and asked me if I saw Britanny.

"She working in that room, filing papers" I answered "I might take some time. Meanwhile, I have something for you."

I gave her a task that could take a day to be done. I was now sure that Britanny would not get any help.

Ten minutes later, the door opened again. Slowly, Britanny opened more and more the door, looking everywhere. The only employee left was turning his back at her, and had an headset. Employees were allowed to listen music after normal working hours.

She double checked if someone else was there before walking silently to my office, still naked. She did not even bothered to cover her breast or pussy. That was a beautiful sight.

Britanny reached my office, and entered. I was pretending to work, and look up at her.

"Where is my dress ?" she asked, straight to the point.

"Did you come dressed ?" I replied, jokingly "I can't remember it "

"Come on, I can't leave the building naked..." she insisted "Please, give it back"

"Only if you do something for me"

"Anything"

"Sit there, and masturbate" I said "You get your dress back once you have come"

She seemed shocked, but didn't say anything. She sat, closed her eyes, and start playing with her breast and pussy. Her breathing accelerated, and soon, I could hear discreet moans.

I made sure she was really closing her eyes, and put my phone on my desk, recording the whole thing. Then, I stood behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. She shivered, but didn't protest. I began to move my hands, caressing her shoulders, and her neck. My right hand finally grab her breasts, playing with them. I bent over, while my left hand followed a straight line from her neck to her most private part.

I played with her clit for a moment. Her breath intensified and her moaning got loudler. I slipped a finger in her wet pussy, followed by a an other. She was closed to orgasm, I knew it. I started fucking her with my two fingers.

"Please, boss, deeper !" she asked

Spasms shooked her whole body as I did as requested.

"Oh my god, yes !" she screamed as she was orgasming.

Hopefully, my office was soundproof, and our colleague was listening to music, so he did not notice.

I took two steps back, giving her space. She was panting, and her body was still trembling of pleasure.

"I'll get your dress" I said.

I recovered the dress and her phone, and came back to my office. She was still there, on finger playing mechanically with her clit.

"Here it is"

She seemed to come out of a dream, took the dress and put it on quickly. Britanny opened the door of my office, and stopped.

"Thank you" she whispered, smiling and blushing "That was amazing"

"Anytime" I answered, without thinking.

She left. I went to my desk, stop the recording on my phone, and played the video. Again and again. Thinking of what more I could do with Britanny.

Last edited by dragoneau; 04-10-2018 at 05:14 PM.
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragoneau for this post:
Old 04-10-2018, 05:13 PM   #21
dragoneau

well, I liked the story, and decided I should try to participate. I hope you'll enjoy it.

English isn't my native language, so please tell me if there are any mistake.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:06 PM   #22
royalsand28

Thanks exslave and dragoneau for the 2 great parts , this is really getting hotter and hotter.

Who will be the next to write the following part

Let the sky be your limit
Old 04-12-2018, 11:57 AM   #23
dragoneau

Glad to see you liked it
Old 04-12-2018, 05:54 PM   #24
DragonGirl

Quote:

"Thank you" she whispered, smiling and blushing "That was amazing"

"Anytime" I answered, without thinking.

She left. I went to my desk, stop the recording on my phone, and played the video. Again and again. Thinking of what more I could do with Britanny.
A little while later I went home and made sure to save the video on a hard drive that is also getting the video feeds from Brittany and Elissa's apartment and the video feed from the ladies room at work saved to it.

I started to think for a while to see if I could come up with any other tasks for Elissa and Brittany and I wondered how far I would be able to push them.

Brittany would probably do a lot of things from what she has already done but Elissa might be an other story.

I didn't really spend any time on the video feed from their apartment but for the ten minutes or so that I looked I saw that Elissa was in her lingerie while Brittany was still wearing the skirt and shirt, the skirt was now only 6 inches long and it was causing Brittany's ass cheeks to be visible quite a bit, especially since with it being so short it kept on sliding up, I did also see at work that while even wearing the skirt, her pussy is visible if you are at the height of her waist or a little further away from her.

I wrote a few emails and set them up to be send at specific times that I would be around either one of the two to see their reaction pretty much right away and then went to bed.

The next day it was Elissa who lost the coin flip, so as the last day of the coin flip I couldn't really see anything without giving extra tasks.

When I got to work I saw both of the girls talking in the cafeteria before their shift started and I walked up to them.

"Good morning Elissa and Brittany, how are you two?" I asked.

"Morning Chris, I am doing good, how are you?" replied Brittany followed by Elissa with "Good morning, I am good too" but Elissa was clearly still bothered a little by the not being able to wear panties as she was slightly blushing and embarrassed.

"I am doing great, I had a great nights rest, it is a nice sunny and warm day so what is not to like?" I replied.

We talked for a little more until our work shift was about to start.

"Hey, Elissa or Brittany, I will need some help with getting some paperwork from the filing room and will also need to get a lot of paperwork to some of the other supervisors, would either one of you be willing to help me with that as I fill out the paperwork myself?" I asked.

"Sure, I will help you" replied Elissa thinking that by doing that she would not be sitting down as much so it would not be as easily seen that she is not wearing underwear.

"Great, come see me in my office when you're clocked in" I said and then walked away to my office.

As I was still withing distance from the two girls I heard both their phone beep for the first email I had send. As I walked into my office I looked at them as they opened the email.

Quote:
Today, for each room that you go into you will need to take something off or masturbate until you orgasm in that room, you can not leave the room until you have done either one of the two.

If you do not go into multiple rooms, then after the first hour you will go bottomless for the remainder of the day, if lunch comes around and you have not gone into 5 rooms yet, then you will choose between putting a vibrator inside you for the remainder of the day that it is turned on or being completely naked until you get home. Whatever you take off can not be put back on until I tell you to.

If you fail to do any of these rules, then you will need to get yourself tied up naked in your apartment at a time that at least 5 guys are coming over, during that time at least four have to fuck you.

Each time you take off something, send me a picture of the item you took off, for every 3 items you remove you should also send me a selfie in the outfit that you still have on.

Best of luck, your master.
I could see the fear in both their eyes, Elissa more so than Brittany.

Shortly after Elissa walked into my room, took off her bracelet and looked at me.

"Okay, I need all this paperwork first" I said as I handed her a piece of paper with a list of documents.

Elissa left my office and went to the filing room as I kept on working.

When Elissa came back into my room a while later I also saw that she started to take off her watch from her other wrist.

"Great, just put them there for now" I said while pointing at a chair.

Elissa put it down and then looked back at me.

"What do I get next?" She asked.

"Nothing to get yet, instead, could you take these to the people they belong to?" I said while I handed her 5 enveloped meant for other supervisors.

"Sure" she said as she started to walk.

A while later she poked her head in the door again but did not walk in.

"Anything else right now?" she asked "No, come back in about half an hour but leave the door open" I replied to which she went to her desk. As I saw her walking I saw that she was not wearing her cardigan jacket anymore.

I kept on working and about 5 minutes before Elissa would come back to my office I left my office and went to where Brittany was as now she should probably be bottomless.

As I walked into the room she is in I went over to her and saw that she was following the tasks and sitting at her desk bottomless but she was using her blouse to cover up a little as she pulled it down under her ass.

"Brittany, do you have the paperwork for the Boyes account ready?" I asked

Brittany turned for a moment and then realized she was bottomless and turned back "Yes, I do, do you want it?" she asked.

"Yea, could you mail it to me?" I replied to which she nodded and I went back to my office.

As I got back to my office Elissa also came back to my office, as she got close I saw that she was not wearing her earrings anymore, she untied her hair and also took off her necklace.

From the looks of it at the moment she is only wearing a skirt, two socks, two shoes and a blouse.

Elissa stopped in front of my office and asked what I needed next.

"These can be taken to the mailing room" I said while holding out some more envelopes causing her to walk into my office

"These can go to the warehouse" I followed up as I handed her a folder with lots of papers in.

"And then after you delivered those, I will need the paperwork from these" I said as I handed her the last piece of paper.

Elissa then started to walk again, as I saw her walking I saw that she took off one of her shoes.

I looked closely what she did after she came out of the mailing room and there she had taken off her second shoe.

When I saw her come back from the warehouse I also saw that she took off one of her socks as she walked into the filing room.

After she was in the filing room for a few minutes I went there too and walked in on her fingering herself.

She didn't seem to notice me right away as she was facing away from me until I purposely coughed to draw her attention.

When I did that she quickly turned around and .....
DragonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:38 PM   #25
dragoneau

Damn DragonGirl, I love that new task ! so much possibilities.

and that ending is a nice challenge for the next writer
Old 04-12-2018, 07:18 PM   #26
royalsand28

Really Pretty impressive , please keep the amazing work
Old 04-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #27
exslave

She didn't seem to notice me right away as she was facing away from me until I purposely coughed to draw her attention.

When I did that she quickly turned around and let out a short scream until she then saw who it was. As she saw me standing there, looking at her with her legs spread and her fingers inside her pussy she slowly took them out and pulled her skirt down while clearly starting to blush.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Uhm ... I Uhm .... I ...." she started until letting out a big sigh.

"Take your time" I said.

"Please don't tell anyone about this as it would only get worse if you do, but myself and Brittany have been blackmailed and we are now forced to do all sorts of stuff, luckily so far most has been okay, just a little sexual and I just hope it doesn't go too far" she replied.

"Why didn't you tell the police or someone?" I asked.

"Because if we tell anyone, police or not, things will get much worse for myself an Brittany, so please, don't tell anyone" she begged.

I started to think for a moment "Okay, I won't tell anyone, on two conditions" I replied.

"What's the conditions?" she asked.

"First, If you or Brittany need to fuck a guy, you will ask me first, unless your blackmailer specifically says that it can not be me or something like that you will first come to me" I said

"Okay, that part is fine, what is the second condition?" she asked.

"Before I say that, please tell me what you have to do right now for the blackmailer" I said so I would not seem as suspicious.

"Well, each time I go in an other room I either have to take off a piece of clothing or masturbate until I orgasm, Brittany has to be bottomless until lunch and then either stay bottomless with a vibrator in her or be naked for the rest of the day" Elissa replied.

"I see, okay then, as the second condition, you will allow me to touch you all over from now on and you can't say anything about it, and with from now on I mean even if next week I go in your pants and finger you or grab your ass or boobs, you have to let me do it" I said

Elissa hesitated for a little while before nodding "Okay" she said weakly.

"I will also have to keep on giving you tasks like I have been all day, otherwise the blackmailer might know something is up" I said to which she nodded. "I understand" she replied

I then walked over to Elissa and lifted her skirt followed by rubbing her pussy, she is soaking wet. Next I pushed one finger inside her which slid in without any problem and Elissa let out a soft moan.

I started to move my finger around inside her and then also started to pull my finger out and back in together with a second finger.

Elissa spread her legs a little more and let out more and more moans as I kept on pushing my fingers in and out of her while also wiggling my fingers inside to stimulate her G-spot.

After a while longer Elissa started to shake all over as she was having an orgasm and squirted a little from her pussy.

I stopped fingering her and made her lick my fingers before then getting up and walking to some filing cabinets, grabbed some paperwork and then left to go back to my office.

A little while later Elissa came into my office, clearly still flustered, to drop off the paperwork I told her to get.

"Okay Elissa, do your masturbation or take off something and then get these to the right people" I said while looking at her and pointing at a pile of papers, I knew that with the pile of papers she would have to go to at least 7 different rooms with multiple of them to be rather crowded.

Elissa sighed and sat down, making sure the door was locked and the blinds were closed. She then spread her legs and started to masturbate in front of me again with her eyes closed.

I took out my phone like I did with Brittany and recorded her masturbating, but unlike with Brittany, I did not help her this time.

When Elissa had her orgasm she took a moment to catch her breath.

"So how many orgasms is that today so far?" I asked.

"4" she replied clearly embarrassed before picking up the paperwork and then leaving my office.

After a while of me still working in my office Elissa came back into the room, closed the door and dropped her skirt to the ground leaving her in just her blouse.

"I am too tired to get an other orgasm" she said after her skirt was completely off.

"Can I stay in your office to rest for a while?" she followed up.

"Sure, lunch is in about ten minutes, so you can rest here for these ten minutes and lunch, but after that we need to get back to work" I said knowing that Elissa would be bottomless for the remainder of the day no matter what plus I also knew that my email was set up to send an email about halfway through lunch.

"I will go tell Brittany that you are here and that she can also join you, as you said she has to be bottomless she will probably like that, but I will be here too" I said to which Elissa nodded and I left to go tell Brittany.

"Hey Brittany" I said to which she carefully stayed in position and then looked at me.

I got closer and started to whisper in her ear.

"I know that you are bottomless, so is Elissa, she will be eating lunch in my office, so you can join us if you want" I whispered to which she nodded "Thanks".

A short time later it was lunch time and Brittany also joined us in my office to which we locked the door.

The 3 of us ate our lunch in my office and talked, when I was not near my computer or phone both their phone beeped to indicate a new email which they looked at and read.

Quote:
Elissa and Brittany,

As half the day is now done, for the remainder of the day, if a guy sees your pussy or your breasts, you can either choose to take off an other piece if not already naked, you can also choose to let this guy, and any guy that sees your pussy or boobs fuck you or lastly, you can choose to get rid of any and all panties and bra's you own, if you choose this, then you will also follow some extra rules, send me your reply and once I have your reply I will let you know what the extra rules are if you have to follow them.

Best of luck, your master.
As it already came up during the lunch break they showed me the email.

"What do you think would be the best choice?" Asked Brittany.

"I would say option 3 probably, as if you have to take off a piece, you will be naked, and then more people would see you, so then you would have to choose between 2 or 3 the time after that resulting in multiple guys to fuck both of you or having that 3rd option, then again, it depends on what the extra rules will be" I replied to them.

They sighed for a while and then nodded "Yea, you're right, 3 is the better one" they said followed by both of them typing something on their phone and then hitting send.

Moments after they hit send the automatic reply that I programmed came back.

Quote:
Great choice, so when you get home, make sure to clearly show on camera that you are getting rid of all your panties and bra's and then send that video to me.

As for the extra rules to follow, from now on, you will always wear a skirt ( if allowed ) that is no longer than 15 inches and on top of that, you will lose one piece of clothing from your normal attire for each day.

Monday: You will not wear any jewelry or makeup
Tuesday: You will not wear socks or shoes ( open sandals allowed )
Wednesday: you will not wear a jacket or blazer
Thursday: you will not wear a blouse
Friday: you will not wear a skirt or dress
Saturday: You will be topless where-ever you go
Sunday: You will be naked all day

These rules stay this way until I say otherwise.
Both girls looked worried and then let me read the email.

"I guess it could have been worse" I replied to which they nodded.

We talked for a while longer and then it was time to get back to work with lunch break being done.

Both girls went back to their desk bottomless hoping that nobody would see them and using their blouse that was mostly long enough to cover themselves up.

After finishing up some paperwork I went over to Elissa, and told her about it to which she got up, went to my office while still being bottomless and as she did that was trying to cover herself up. I then went over to Brittany to give her a job and to my surprise she was sitting at her desk completely naked.

"Brittany, could you ...." I started out to which she turned around facing me without covering up which surprised me again before I started to talk again.
The following user says Thank You to exslave for this post:
Old 04-17-2018, 02:00 AM   #28
royalsand28

Fantastic , please keep the amazing work
Old 04-25-2018, 11:39 PM   #29
Curtis

I'm impressed; I thought this idea was doomed to disaster, but I'm very pleased by how well it's turning out. You go, guys!

I wish the 'thanks' button was working.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Curtis for this post:
Old 04-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #30
dragoneau

"Brittany, could you ...." I started out to which she turned around facing me without covering up which surprised me again before I started to talk again.

I stopped one second to admire her body. Let's be honest, it was more like five or ten. But she didn't say anything. She just smiled at me.

"Why are you ... you know ?" I asked. "I thought you were only bottomless."

"Well, I was this morning. But I had to remove all clothing. And I can't put them back until I get home." She answered.

An idea came to me.

"I was going to give you some papers to fill. Do you want to go in this room, and hide there for the rest of day. I'll make sure you have work to do."

She seemed relieved.

"Thank you. I'm not sure what I would do if someone else saw me like that. I mean, you and Elissa is not a problem, but others..."

She didn't have to finish that sentence. I noticed that it was ok for me. Acting concerned about her condition, I checked if someoen could see her, then I went with her to the filling room, staying behind her to keep an eye on her amazing ass.

She entered the room and I followed her, closed the door. She sat, spread her legs and started masturbating.

I was disapointed, as I hoped she would forget to follow the rule, but didn't show it.

"Oh sorry, I forgot that rule." I apologized. "I'll leave you alone"

I put the documents on the table, and was leaving when she grabbed my arm wand whispered.

"Stay. It's fine"

I did as told, and stayed.

she rubbed her clit and massaged her breast for a couple of minutes but didn't cum.

"Could you help me, please ?" She begged.

I didn't know if she was acting or if she really needed help, but I couldn't refuse such an offer.

I got closer, and stucked one finger in her pussy. She moaned, closed her eyes, and spread her legs wider, leaving the rest to me. I put an other finger in, and started fucking her while my left hand grabbed and squeezed her breast.

She started breathing deeply, but I wanted more. I removed my finger, kneeled and licked her pussy. Then, I ate her properly. She enjoyed it as much as I did, and came soon after.

"Let's get back to work" I said, then left. I was hard, I wanted to fuck her. But I had to wait.

I went to my office, and thought about new ideas for Elissa and Brittany. As I was reviewing videos of the two, I saw Britanny install the camera in the ladies room.

I knew what to do. I wrote an email to Sarah.

Quote:
Hi Sarah,

Nice to meet you. You don't know me, but I know you. You installed cameras in the ladies room at your working place, and saw my slave do the same.

I must say I'm impressed you did it yourself, without anyone to push you.

I'll give you a gift, to start a new relationship which, I hope, will be beneficial for both of us.

It's just a piece of advice: go check the room where paper is usually being filled. This gift is valid until te end of the day.

Have fun.
I pressed the button 'send', and smiled by anticipation.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, boss, exhibition, lesbian, work