Old 12-02-2017, 07:05 AM   #1
sadomasculine

Default Story help

Hey everyone!

I've been working on an idea for a while, but need a bit of help with some of the details. It's university/college themed and I wanted some ideas from other people about what kind of classes/degrees people would be interested in taking if a sex/kink-based uni existed. I've got a decent list, but I'm definitely not aware of everything that people like so it'd be good to get other ideas.

I'm not sure when/if I'll be posting actual story content, but it might be more of an interactive thing...... But I'm not sure. I get pretty obsessive with planning so for now I'd just like to come up with a comprehensive list of what the uni offers without feeling like I've missed things!!
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:08 PM   #2
Curtis

I've toyed with the idea of a 'theme house' from time to time.

In real universities in the Staes you'll sometimes find that the university or one of its colleges will own one or a few residential properties that are usually converted large single-family houses. Groups of students — usually graduate-level students — will get together and submit a proposal for how a specific house should be used for a semester or a year. The group whose proposal is accepted gets the use of the property, rent-free and utilities-free, though they still have to pay for extras like food, internet, cable, phone service. At the end of the specified term the group — as a whole or individually — has to prepare a project report, similar to a term paper, that's worth a large percentage of their grade toward one or more courses.

The first time I read about this was when Cornell University had a 'French house', in which a group of eight seniors majoring in French lived for a year. Only French could be spoken within the house (including by visitors), only books in French were allowed, only French music, TV shows, movies, cuisine, ad infinitum. At the end of the year they got credit toward courses in culture, language and gastronomy, with about ⅓ of the grade in each course being based on their project report.

This has obvious applications at Kink U. Credit could be given for courses in abnormal human sexuality and applied psychology if you had a top/bottom or master/slave house. They could study whether a student with no natural inclination toward submission could be 'brainwashed' into tolerating or enjoying being dominated or humiliated. Could a person be 'trained' to only orgasm while being physically punished?

Different 'tops' could have differing objectives, as could differing 'bottoms'. At the end of the year each would write a paper on the dynamic they were exploring, but from a different perspective. To prevent collusion between 'jailers' and 'prisoners' it could be established ahead of time that whichever of a pair made the best presentation would get a full letter grade higher score than their partner.

There would have to be safeguards built into the system, such as a list of prohibited activities. Possibly the tops would be told what was prohibited and the bottoms would not be. The bottoms would be allowed to challenge activities the tops assigned; if the activity was a prohibited one the top would lose a fraction of a letter grade for whichever course was applicable, but if the activity was allowed the bottom would suffer a grade reduction.

There should be weekly physicals for the bottoms, to ensure that their health isn't being threatened. Faculty and staff — especially campus security — should be made aware of the situation, so they don't react inappropriately. (You could say the same about the village police or country sherrif's department, but it would be much less realistic for them to agree to go along with this nonsense.)

There might also be weekly interviews with the supervising professor, who is writing his or her own research paper on the effects of the experiment on both the jailers and the prisoners. The prisoners might be led to believe that if the professor thinks they're being psychologically damaged they'll be pulled out of the house, but actually he/she is studying the degradation of their mental state, and they'll only be pulled out if their lives are at risk.

Obviously, this is something I've thought a lot about, but I've never gotten past the setup.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk