Old 10-20-2017, 03:31 PM   #1
Alextrande

Female Punish and train this lazy bitch

I've cancelled plans and been lazy for few weeks now. Tomorrow I'm going to get coffee with a friend of mine. I would like to get some punishment(s) because I've been lazy and lied to my friends. I have all night, but keep in mind that I dont live alone, so I have to be pretty quiet. Also, if you come up with something I could do while in the coffee shop, I would be glad to do it. Please, dont go easy on me.
Limits: public (hidden public is fine), pics, videos, permanent
Toys: a condom, two markers, about 200 pens, clothespins, sandpaper and other household items.
Likings: wedgies, insertion, toothpaste dares.
Alextrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:43 PM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

For every time you can remember lying, delaying plans, being lazy. You're going to put 3 clothespins on your body starting with your nipples, clit and tongue.

After that you'll take a ruler and slap each clothespins off, you're not allowed to touch the clothespins with your hands once they're on your body.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:44 PM   #3
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Since you have sandpaper, you'll line your bra with it and wear it all day tomorrow.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:02 PM   #4
Dominic4e

Wear a dress and no panties.Flash your pussy 10 times and masterbate(can be under the table)

If you want pain dares put clothespins on your pussy lips and keep them their for the next 2 hours. Spank your push and rub toothpaste around it and your asshole, rub sandpaper on your push for 10 minutes
if you want more dares pm me

Last edited by Dominic4e; 10-20-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:54 PM   #5
decadent

Before you head out to meet up with your friend you are to write: “I am a lazy bitch” and “lying cow” on your body. Any further lies that you tell to your friend are to be punished by you spanking your ass 10 times and writing “liar” onto yourself. This is to be repeated for each lie you tell.

My Likes: Name calling, spanking, cum play, anal, humiliation, bondage, toys, rope, orgasm control and denial, gags, blindfolds, blackmail, clothing control and lingerie.

My Limits: minors, beasts, blood, incest, skat.
decadent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:55 PM   #6
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You know the toilet seat well lazy sluts don't get to sit on it, inyour case till Christmas day
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:46 AM   #7
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Well let's put you into the corner for that. First get naked and put some clothespins on your nipples and roll a six-sided die and put that many on your pussy. Now you have to stand for half an hour facing a wall.

But here's the catch, you can't set up an alarm or look at anything that tells you time (you shoudn't be able to too since you are facing the wall), the half hour has to be guessed.

If you remove a clothespin, you will have to spank yourself 25 times on each ass cheek with a ruler or a hairbrush for every clothespin removed.

For every 2 clothespins you have to spank your nipples with a ruler or hairbrush 10 times.

If you removed them all, you will spank your pussy also 10 times.

Now u to the time guessing part. For every minute you stand longer you have to edge yourself, but for every minute you stood less, you wil be denied that many days and no edges allowed.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 04:54 AM   #8
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
For every time you can remember lying, delaying plans, being lazy. You're going to put 3 clothespins on your body starting with your nipples, clit and tongue.

After that you'll take a ruler and slap each clothespins off, you're not allowed to touch the clothespins with your hands once they're on your body.
Ended up with 24 clothespins. I almost quit in the middle, but now I'm hapoy that I didnt. Thank you sir
Old 10-21-2017, 04:55 AM   #9
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
Since you have sandpaper, you'll line your bra with it and wear it all day tomorrow.
Yes, sir. Will do. Thank you
Old 10-21-2017, 04:57 AM   #10
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadent View Post
Before you head out to meet up with your friend you are to write: “I am a lazy bitch” and “lying cow” on your body. Any further lies that you tell to your friend are to be punished by you spanking your ass 10 times and writing “liar” onto yourself. This is to be repeated for each lie you tell.
I wrote "I am lazy bitch" across my breasts and "lying cow" on my belly. Thank you sir ❤
The following user says Thank You to Alextrande for this post:
Old 10-21-2017, 04:58 AM   #11
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
You know the toilet seat well lazy sluts don't get to sit on it, inyour case till Christmas day
Till Christmas? Holy fuck...
Old 10-21-2017, 05:00 AM   #12
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
Well let's put you into the corner for that. First get naked and put some clothespins on your nipples and roll a six-sided die and put that many on your pussy. Now you have to stand for half an hour facing a wall.

But here's the catch, you can't set up an alarm or look at anything that tells you time (you shoudn't be able to too since you are facing the wall), the half hour has to be guessed.

If you remove a clothespin, you will have to spank yourself 25 times on each ass cheek with a ruler or a hairbrush for every clothespin removed.

For every 2 clothespins you have to spank your nipples with a ruler or hairbrush 10 times.

If you removed them all, you will spank your pussy also 10 times.

Now u to the time guessing part. For every minute you stand longer you have to edge yourself, but for every minute you stood less, you wil be denied that many days and no edges allowed.
Ended up with 4 clothespins on pussylips and I stood there 14 minutes overtime... Guess I'll have to edge myself 14 times tonight
Old 10-21-2017, 05:01 AM   #13
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

stuff as many pens in your pussy as you can. Wait 5 minutes and add 2 more. Repeat until you think you're about to cry. Then put 4 more and wait 5 minutes before removing them all. Write if it made you gap.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:50 AM   #14
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Rub your pussy with toothpaste and then give yourself a large wedgie each morning.
At lunch you will insert as many pens as you can fit in your pussy before rubbing your clit with toothpaste and then give yourself a new wedgie.

Lying bitch and lazy cow should be written with marker each day on your belly and tits.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:22 PM   #15
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic4e View Post
Wear a dress and no panties.Flash your pussy 10 times and masterbate(can be under the table)

If you want pain dares put clothespins on your pussy lips and keep them their for the next 2 hours. Spank your push and rub toothpaste around it and your asshole, rub sandpaper on your push for 10 minutes
if you want more dares pm me
Thank you, sir. I wore a black miniskirt and bent over few times and uncrossed legs in the bus where I also masturbated. After I came home, I placed the clothespins and kept them there for 1,5 hours, but I couldn't handle the pain... I'm sorry sir. I did do all the other things tho
The following user says Thank You to Alextrande for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
condom, hardcore, hidden public, training