Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2017, 02:18 PM   #1
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Talking I have been naughty Punish me

Actually It's Punish Slave_E Mr Charcol here

Slave_E was very naughty and as part of her punishment and as a sign of her wonderful submission she has given me permission to use her GetDare account.

Now I am looking for three tasks for her to complete from you the Wonderful GetDare community. So please let me know what humiliating tasks she should do.

I will pick the three best ones from here for her to do and she will post her reports

A few points she likes Semi Public, Nipple play and Humiliation. Try to be imaginative original sensible. Think would you be willing to do it.

Thank you

Mr Charcol

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:23 PM   #2
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Please remember to stick within her limits and keep it real.

My amazing Danger Twin has already been good and now shows when she is on line no more lurking in the shadows for Emily.

She is in the Spotlight for a while

Emily you have control of your account again please feel free to change your password.

I did enjoy sneaking around your account and Boys some of you should be ashamed of your PMs no wonder you are on her ignore list.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:26 PM   #3
Skwis
Account Banned

Lets start by stripping naked and having you blindfold yourself. Now go outside your house and throw your keys randomly somewhere in your front lawn. Take 7 step foreward then spin around 12 times. Now on your hands and knees try to find the keys.
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:03 PM   #4
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Have her go out in public for at least 2 hours with no bra. Every 20 minutes (6 times in total), she should tease her nipples until they're rock hard. If she's subtle, this is very doable.
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:29 PM   #5
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwis View Post
Lets start by stripping naked and having you blindfold yourself. Now go outside your house and throw your keys randomly somewhere in your front lawn. Take 7 step foreward then spin around 12 times. Now on your hands and knees try to find the keys.

Hi Swiss what part of... to be imaginative original sensible. Think would you be willing to do it.

Did you not understand

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 09-01-2017, 03:32 PM   #6
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaz View Post
Have her go out in public for at least 2 hours with no bra. Every 20 minutes (6 times in total), she should tease her nipples until they're rock hard. If she's subtle, this is very doable.

Thank you MC a realistic and fun one especially as Slave_E is very conscious of her breasts

Old 09-01-2017, 03:52 PM   #7
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Hi Swiss what part of... to be imaginative original sensible. Think would you be willing to do it.

Did you not understand
I have to see if shes worth my time and effort before I really try to come up with a clever dare. Look at you though just coming out the gate with the sass, and its Skwis not swiss.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:07 PM   #8
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Talking

Read her story on Get dare My Stupid Boyfriend see how good she is around writing but just you please you I will try to get her to post an old personal task report

Sorry about the auto correct Skwis

And of course I am full of Sass Slave_E is subbing to me and I feel like a God

Old 09-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #9
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Read her story on Get dare My Stupid Boyfriend see how good she is around writing but just you please you I will try to get her to post an old personal task report

Sorry about the auto correct Skwis

And of course I am full of Sass Slave_E is subbing to me and I feel like a God
I have no interest in fictional stories, Im only interested in what she will actually do. You can try to get her to post an old task report but if she was my sub I wouldn't have to try, shed just do it.

Dare: You need 6 identical bags and one lockable one. In each bag you need to place an outfit. It must range from skimpy clothing to lingerie to one completely naked. If there is a weight difference then you need to put some weights in there so that they are all the same. Then shuffle them up a bit and align them left to right.
Next you will choose a bag by using a dice. Whatever bag you get take it to the park with the lockable bag and the only way of releasing that bag left at home.
When you get there, strip and put all your clothes in the lockable bag. Now you may open your chosen bag. Maybe you'll b lucky. Maybe you won't.

If you don't wish to do this and walk home, you may park your car somewhere and do it. If you do it in a non public place. You must walk at least a mile and a half away from where you chose to do this dare.

Last edited by Skwis; 09-01-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:49 PM   #10
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi Skwis

Thank you for your new dare I like it.

Here is a report by her from her that we posted on my blog, remember submission is given not taken...

Master

私の罰

Thank you for punishing me... I will try to be a good girl in the future, concentrating on Mistress's task (very time consuming... I want to get over with it, not only because of my orgasm, but because I want to have more time for you...)

Right now I feel good and fully filled but tired....

I started with the playlist. Here is what I found...

1/Alphaville - Big In Japan
2/The Vapors - Turning Japanese
3/Malcolm McLaren - Madame Butterfly
4/Ryuichi Sakamoto - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
5/ Ryuichi Sakamoto - Forbidden Colors
6/ Maria Callas - Madame Butterfly

As I only had the video links, I opened 6 windows, loaded one of the pieces in each window and put my laptop on the floor, right in front of my mirror... I also brought one of the cushions from my sofa and my active speakers - I wanted the music to sound good.

Next I got naked and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt the drinks from the bar, boozing with the girls. I felt my hungry pussy, wanting to be touched but not hoping for an Orgasm any more, contend to be allowed to edge... My makeup was smeared. The landing strip reminded me of the fact that I'm only a toy with no will of my own. Wearing high heels and nothing else, I looked decidedly slutty...

I started "Alphaville - Big In Japan", went to the bathroom, washed my face and re-did my makeup. I went for a Japanese look, using a lot of white foundation, added orange/yellow eye shadows above the eye close to the nose, under the eyes on the outside, spreading it out towards my temples. I painted my eyebrows black, in an arc that started broad over my nose and went up ending in a narrow streak. I added black eyeliner all around my eyes and black mascara. I had covered my lips with the white foundation as well, now I painted a bright red, narrow, heart-shaped mouth over my lips and a strange girl watched me from inside my mirror...

I went to my kitchenette, poured a shot glass of Gin and started " The Vapors - Turning Japanese". Cool song... I looked at my painted face. "I sit there staring and there's nothing else to do ..."Not true. I got the collar and put it on. It felt good and it looked good, but I missed something. I went back to the bathroom, grabbed my eyelash brush and painted my landing strip black. Just a cool dark exclamation mark on top of my freshly shaved pussy... "You've got me turning up and turning down and turning in and turning 'round" I slipped into the kimono, but did not bother with closing it... "I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so..."I stood straight, mylegs hip width apart; my hands folded behind my head and eyed the strange girl in the mirror suspiciously. "No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women, no fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark, everyone around me is a total stranger, everyone avoids me like a psyched Lone ranger, that's why I'm turning Japanese"...

Time for another Gin and for "Malcolm McLaren - Madame Butterfly"... Such a cool version - I've never heard of it before. I just stood there, fascinated, sipping my gin, watching the video... Such a cool video. I liked the way the girls showed their nipples in those white tops.... I was horny and frustrated at the same time

I sipped the next Gin and started "Ryuichi Sakamoto - Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence". Soothing piano filled my flat. I pumped up the volume, found the chopsticks and the rubber bands, and slowly applied them, first to my left nipple, and after holding my breath for a short time, to my right nipple... It looked decidedly Japanese... The music changed, to a more purposeful stride. I took the other chopsticks and clamped my labia... and felt the pain, looked up and gasped for breath I had to spread my legs wide to do so, and just in sync, the piano went to a last dramatic pattern and stopped. Nice coincidence...

I went to my bedroom, found my butt plug, went to the bathroom, found some hand cream and returned to the mirror.. Stiffly I bent forward to start "Ryuichi Sakamoto - Forbidden Colours" and to get the plug and the lube. Thanks to the chopsticks I could not squat, so I just put a big piece of hand cream on the forefinger of my right hand and smeared it around my asshole. Then, using plenty of lube, I inserted the finger, making sure that no part of your precious property would be damaged. I inserted the plug in the rhythm of the music... Pushing, relaxing, pushing, relaxing.... until I was fully filled. My sphincter cramped and loosened as if it had a mind of its own while I waited for the music to stop...

I kneeled on the cushion, keeping the lower chopsticks spread and used my right hand to play with my clit. It was such a mix of pain and lust that I did not know if I would be able to edge, but I was... I looked at my painted face and thought about my lowly position, giving me to an English gentleman twice my age, doing weird and kinky things just to please my Master in a foreign country, a guy with a past, keeping me as his secret German Fräuleinwunder, sharing me with his GD pals... and I was close... Soooo close I had to stop.

With one click on the track pad I started " Maria Callas' Madame Butterfly" and did clit circles, staying as close as I could, just millimetres from cumming.... This was hard but wonderful... Submissiveness filled my mind, I breathed heavily but regularly - and I felt good and loved and sooo sexy for more than 4 minutes....

Now that I have written my report, I will post it, wash my face, keep the collar and the plug and go to bed, naked...
Dear Master, I wish you a good night..

Last edited by MrCharcol; 09-03-2017 at 04:57 AM.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:38 PM   #11
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Now I know that Skwis and I got off on the wrong foot but his second dare was much better any more suggestions from the GD community.

Looking for creative but realistic dares

Old 09-02-2017, 11:42 AM   #12
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

MrCharcol has written, "Slave_E is subbing to me and I feel like a God"... OMG... This is sooo cool! He makes me sooo proud. I'm here to please all men, but to please him is like heaven...

I want to thank you all for trying to help a worthless whore like me to change her defiant ways and for the effort you put into finding humiliating tasks for me. I have been bad and I need to be punished and I have to thank MrCharcol for starting this thread.

I'm checking GD almost hourly, tense and eager to find out what new punishments you have cum up with and I have followed your fascinating discussion with a very peculiar feeling down there. Aroused and anxious at the same time. To be discussed like chattel between two guys who both want to use me, and knowing that in the end I have to obey... How could I not be aroused?

How embarrassing is it to see that MrCharcol is freely spreading the news that I'm very conscious of my breasts (yes, I think they are too small), that I get off on semi-public (as in "not completely public"), that he wants me to adapt to (and even to love) nipple play (as he thinks it might help me to accept my boobs as they are), and, yes, that I crave humiliation (as in telling you all about the issue with my small boobs...)

I liked Skwis' first suggestion, to blindfold me, strip me naked and let me search for my keys (still blindfolded, I suppose). Cool, but maybe a little rigorous. Maybe possible in an US suburb at night, when everybody is fast asleep, or in rural England where nobody is wondering about the most eccentric things any more. But not in a bustling city like Berlin...

MasterCaz suggestion is sweet... I'd love to do it. It's subtle, it's doable and I like it... As MrCharcol wants me to show off my nipples anyway (you remember that small chest issue?), it is a good way to do so without being too obvious. Maybe wearing only a tight white top might help turn a few more men's heads...

I see that my MASTER likes Skwis' second suggestion and I can see why. It's not only a situation; it's a complete story... I like the random factor that chooses my outfit and to prepare everything alone is an arousing task in itself. But how will I manage to get back home unnoticed if I come up with the "naked" bag?

I'm happy that it's not poor me who gets to choose and I hope there will be a lot more imaginative suggestions to embarrass MrCharcol's pet toy...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 09-02-2017, 03:08 PM   #13
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi Guys just bumping this I would love to see a few more sensible suggestions.

Old 09-02-2017, 11:20 PM   #14
nyan
getDare Sweetheart

I have an suggestion, the details may need to be adjusted for to fit her circumstances, but I think you'll like the basic idea.
The basic idea is she has to publicly do suggestive and slightly crude but plausibly non-sexual acts whenever someone else sets off a trigger an example would be:
For the next week every time someone says und/and she must adjust her bra straps, every time they say was/what she must adjust her bra cups, every time someone says ja she must adjust her panties, every time someone says mir shy must scratch her breasts, and every time someone says any variant of fick or fotze she must scratch her crotch.
PM Dares
nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nyan for this post:
Old 09-03-2017, 12:13 AM   #15
MsRuthE

Default Simple, but effective.

Here's a real simple one:

Have Slave E go bra-less and don a thin enough blouse that her breasts and nipples can be distinguished through the material. She should then go to a public place . . . a park, shopping mall, bus station, whatever. There she'll find a sitting spot, pull up her skirt in disarray to expose her pretty panties (or, no panties, if you prefer) and pretend to fall asleep with a book on her lap. In her fainted nap, she can rub her nipples, massage her breasts, or scratch her vagina . . . . whatever you direct. This, of course, should be in view of any passersby. Any directions could be given to her by cellphone which would "awaken" her for a few moments to rearrange her as you'd like.

I used this once with a transwoman submissive at the South Coast Plaza in Irving, California and she had an audience assembled before she "awoke." Of course, part of the attraction there was her "unusual" crotch display.

Things I enjoy doing to others: M/s, D/s, moderate S/M, Chastity, Keyholding, CBT, Pegging, Bondage, Humiliation (both private and public), Cross dressing, Spanking, Face-sitting, Electro-stim, Interesting dares.

Things I will do to others if requested: Whipping, Fisting, Spiting, Intense S/M, Kicking, Punching, Smothering, Peeing, ballbusting.

Things I won't do: Scat, Kids, Animals, Illegal acts, Narcotics.
MsRuthE is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MsRuthE for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation, punishment, semi public