Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2017, 02:58 PM   #1
the slut

Default New to getdare

Hi everyone, I'm 19yr old and I'm new here, I wanted to post and ask for some dares and stuff to start with. I'm going to be home alone for a few days so go crazy. Thanks in advance

Likes: nipple torture, humiliation, hidden/semi public, light bondage
Limits: pictures, public, permanent/blood

[edit] I have normal household stuff

Last edited by the slut; 06-17-2017 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Forgot something
the slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 03:02 PM   #2
athmarr
Distinguished Member

We'll start off fairly easy for you. Put a clothes peg on each nipple, then edge 5 times. Between each edge, them them off and place them back on rotated 90 degrees (so if were initially squeezing top to bottom, next they'll be left to right). Make sure you don't cum during it and let us know how you feel after.
Old 06-17-2017, 03:07 PM   #3
getdaring
getDare Devil

welcome to getdare. so do you have any dare experience? what do you want to get out of doing dares? will you be home alone the whole time or just some of that time?

would you like to try a wedgie dare, like wearing your underwear in a wedgie for an entire day?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 03:12 PM   #4
the slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
welcome to getdare. so do you have any dare experience? what do you want to get out of doing dares? will you be home alone the whole time or just some of that time?

would you like to try a wedgie dare, like wearing your underwear in a wedgie for an entire day?

I have done dares before and I just want to have some fun and keep busy. I will be alone the whole time.
And yes I would be interested in a wedgie dare
Old 06-17-2017, 03:17 PM   #5
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by the slut View Post
I have done dares before and I just want to have some fun and keep busy. I will be alone the whole time.
And yes I would be interested in a wedgie dare
so you've been left all alone then. do you not have work or school? will you be going out at all? would you be be up for doing a few hidden public dares somewhere? maybe you could try the wedgie somewhere public?

and what is your experience level with dares? do you want to try and push things or do you just want some fun?
Old 06-17-2017, 03:19 PM   #6
the slut

Quote:
so your been left all alone then. do you not have work or school? will you be going out at all? would you be be up for doing a few hidden public dares somewhere? maybe you could try the wedgie somewhere public?

and what is your experience level with dares? do you want to try and push things or do you just want some fun?
I do have work but i dont know getting off at 12 all week so the majority of time I'll be home. I will push things some, and hidden public might be fun
Old 06-17-2017, 03:23 PM   #7
getdaring
getDare Devil

so do you want to give the wedgie a go as a hidden public dare? do you think you think you could find somewhere to walk around like that? would that be fun?
Old 06-17-2017, 03:30 PM   #8
the slut

Quote:
so do you want to give the wedgie a go as a hidden public dare? do you think you think you could find somewhere to walk around like that? would that be fun?
Yeah I think so, I'll do it later this afternoon
Old 06-17-2017, 03:33 PM   #9
yui

Anytime you go on getdare you must be naked! have fun

xyui_iuyx is my kik, feel free to send me tasks

likes: edging, diapers, pet play, psin, self bondage, denial, rules, crossdressing, body writing, pics, semi public, bladder control

Limits: blood, anal, extreme public

I've start started doing PM dares so help me out
yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 03:35 PM   #10
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
Yeah I think so, I'll do it later this afternoon
ok, cool. will it be a nice challenge? have you ever tried wedgies before? would you like to make it as challenging possible by maybe seeing if you could make the wedgie super uncomfortable?

and how about another dare to go with the wedgie, like having peanut butter in your bra?
Old 06-17-2017, 03:42 PM   #11
the slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by yui View Post
Anytime you go on getdare you must be naked! have fun
I will do this, thank you
Old 06-17-2017, 03:45 PM   #12
the slut

Quote:
ok, cool. will it be a nice challenge? have you ever tried wedgies before? would you like to make it as challenging possible by maybe seeing if you could make the wedgie super uncomfortable?

and how about another dare to go with the wedgie, like having peanut butter in your bra?
Iv never really done them before, I can try to make it as uncomfortable as possible. And I will do the peanut butter thing too
Old 06-17-2017, 03:48 PM   #13
the slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
We'll start off fairly easy for you. Put a clothes peg on each nipple, then edge 5 times. Between each edge, them them off and place them back on rotated 90 degrees (so if were initially squeezing top to bottom, next they'll be left to right). Make sure you don't cum during it and let us know how you feel after.
Okay I just did this, the edging was so hard because I'm already so turned on, it felt like every time I was get used to the cloths pegs I would have to rotate them and they would hurt worse which turned me on even more! Feeling super turned on right now thanks!!
Old 06-17-2017, 03:55 PM   #14
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
Iv never really done them before, I can try to make it as uncomfortable as possible. And I will do the peanut butter thing too
so would you experiment a little bit before when went out to try and get it really uncomfortable, so that you feel like squirming maybe?

do you have any minty toothpaste? would you like to try some light pain? would you like try applying a small amount to your ass hole.
Old 06-17-2017, 04:11 PM   #15
the slut

Quote:
so would you experiment a little bit before when went out to try and get it really uncomfortable, so that you feel like squirming maybe?

do you have any minty toothpaste? would you like to try some light pain? would you like try applying a small amount to your ass hole.
I do have minty toothpaste, and I will experiment some and get back to you. I might have to do this tomorrow. And I will tey

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, humilation, newbie