Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2018, 07:57 PM   #631
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

First of all get an attractive guy's number. If any dare leaves you stranded naked and you end up needing to call for help, you have to call him.

Second, In a public area where there's a definite risk (but not certainty) of being seen, strip and lock your clothes away. Close your eyes and spin clockwise around and around. After a short while, throw your key in an underhand throw with your left hand (so that the spin adds to the throw) as hard and as far as you can. Then keep spinning.

After a while more of spinning, stop and look around. If you immediately see your keys, repeat. Otherwise, have fun looking for them while naked.

For extra challenge, consider using a sling-staff to really send them far

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off

Last edited by linearizationcannon; 06-13-2018 at 08:39 PM.
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:04 PM   #632
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I have another dare. This one involves your friend too.

Go to school. Find a long hallway, and strip naked. Hand her your clothes. She gets to walk away, as far as she wants, so long as she is still in view.

You have to walk to her, at a normal walking pace, hands at your side.

When you get to her, she can flip a coin if she wants.

Heads, you get your clothes back, tails, she gets to take them back to the starting point, and you have to walk AGAIN.
And if she is feeling very cruel, she can flip one more time:
heads, you close your eyes and do the second walk without being able to see, tails you have to finger yourself to edge, right there, before walking to her.
Old 06-17-2018, 05:38 AM   #633
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

2 nice dares thx ♥ ill do both of them ♥
the school one is really daring btw
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 06-27-2018, 06:47 AM   #634
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
First of all get an attractive guy's number. If any dare leaves you stranded naked and you end up needing to call for help, you have to call him.

Second, In a public area where there's a definite risk (but not certainty) of being seen, strip and lock your clothes away. Close your eyes and spin clockwise around and around. After a short while, throw your key in an underhand throw with your left hand (so that the spin adds to the throw) as hard and as far as you can. Then keep spinning.

After a while more of spinning, stop and look around. If you immediately see your keys, repeat. Otherwise, have fun looking for them while naked.

For extra challenge, consider using a sling-staff to really send them far
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
I have another dare. This one involves your friend too.

Go to school. Find a long hallway, and strip naked. Hand her your clothes. She gets to walk away, as far as she wants, so long as she is still in view.

You have to walk to her, at a normal walking pace, hands at your side.

When you get to her, she can flip a coin if she wants.

Heads, you get your clothes back, tails, she gets to take them back to the starting point, and you have to walk AGAIN.
And if she is feeling very cruel, she can flip one more time:
heads, you close your eyes and do the second walk without being able to see, tails you have to finger yourself to edge, right there, before walking to her.
Did these three dares yesterday ♥
i had a lot of freetime and was really horny :P

Aylin saw these three dares (because she helped me for the third) and wanted to change the first dare/rule a bit:

Instead of:
If any dare leaves you stranded naked and you end up needing to call for help, you have to call the attractive guy.
to:
If any dare leaves you stranded naked and you end up needing to call for help, you have to call one of person of getdares choice. (so choose a few people to call for my next dares if i need them)

Also she told me if i would need a person for the second dare i should call a taxi *-*
__________________________________________________ ____________________

Second dare:

It was 5pm ♥

I chose a place between a road and a corn parking place in a forest. Between each the street and the parking place there is a about 10m wide forest, where i started ♥ So the chance for the keys chance to land in the forest was high, but it also could fly very far or out of the forest *-*

When i was in position i (still dressed) tried and threw the key. I was shocked how far he flew *-*

Then I undressed completely and put my clothes in a backpack, which I then locked with a small lock (matching the key of course) ♥ There I was, naked in a small forest between a street, at least every 30 seconds a Car appeared, and a parking place on which many cars parked *-* I was still standing exactly in the middle of the forest, as I started to turn and closed my eyes ♥ After about 10 turns, I threw the key away, as I did before had practiced. I was extremely nervous when I opened my eyes and did not see the key *-* Of course I opened my eyes only after another 10 turns ♥ I felt that I was very wet between my legs and started to rub my clit ♥ after some time I could pull myself together and went in search of the key ♥

I began my search in the forest, first one direction, then the other. Many cars passed, but no one honked or stopped ♥ After about 20 minutes, I was very comfortable beeing naked there and sure that the key was not in the forest. *-*

I began scanning the parking place from the forest ♥ Suddenly, I saw a woman walking to her car *-* I was scared when I noticed her, but she didnt seem to see me ♥ When she left the parking lot I left the forest and walked around a bit in the parking place and searched for the key ♥ I even lay down on the floor or bent down to look under some cars ♥ When a car suddenly drove into the parking place when I was just looking under a car, i did not notice it... I got up and there the car was already in sight,so I was sure caught *-* The driver (a man, about 40 years old) opened a window and asked why I was naked *-* I answered that I am looking for my key which was there somewhere. Then he got out and wanted to help me ♥ I told him to leave because I wouldnt need help, but he didnt want to go *-* Finally, when another elderly man entered the parking place, he went anyway ♥ the older man had of course also seen me ♥ As cool as I am i just ignored him and pretended as if i didnt see him and continued searching for the key ♥ He stared at me for a long time, but then I left the parking place and walked back in the piece of forest over to the street ♥ Finally I was alone again *-* That was too much to be seen for the short time that could have ended badly ♥

On the road I quickly saw the key a bit further to the right than where I had thrown. It was on the sidewalk on the other side of the street ♥ I waited for all the cars and walked very slowly and comfortable to get the key ♥ When I had it and just wanted to go back i wasnt able to react at the speed ♥ A motorcyclist passed very fast *-* I was shocked but i really liked it somehow ♥ the thrill of knowing they wouldnt recognize me in that speed was great ♥

With the key I went back into the forest and sat down next to the road (about 1 meter in the forest) and leaned against a tree ♥ I masturbated until I had a nice orgasm while many cars passed ♥
__________________________________________________ ___________________

Third dare:

Aylin and i started on the highest floor of the school we also used for the last school dare ♥ It is a about 50 meter long floor with very many class rooms on both sides ♥ I was standing in the end of that floor when i undressed completely ♥ I was extremely nervous, because i knew most of these class rooms were full of people and they all could go to the toilet or whatever at that moment *-* I gave all of my clothes to aylin and she started walking (very slowly *-*) to the entrance of the floor *-* It felt like hours until she finally arrived at her place and i could start walking *-* I was still extremely nervous, but started walking at a normal pace with hands on my side covering nothing ♥ After a few steps one of the door near aylin opened and a guy came out *-* luckily he didnt look in my direction any left the floor to where aylin was ♥ I was shocked and my pulse was incredible *-* I continued walking after about 5 seconds of being shocked and worried ♥ I had no chance i had to walk to aylin anyway... so i just continued ♥ When i arrived aylin flipped a coin: She told me i would have to continue walking, but... and threw it again: ... but do edge here first *-* I was shocked when aylin walked away out of the floor to the main room of the third floor (very big and you need to walk through it to get anywhere) *-* i started to edge and when i finally reached the edge i noticed i wasnt able to see aylin *-* I looked back in the floor, where i heard a door opening... i quickly and extremely nervous and scared started walking again (still in normal pace) *-* I just hoped he/she wouldnt walk faster than me *-* When i was in the main room of that floor i quickly hid behind a corner of a door and waited for her (a girl about 10 years old...) to leave *-* then i slowly walked through the room and searched for aylin ♥ I saw her standing in front of an open class room ♥ When i walked towards her she entered the classroom with my clothes *-* Luckily it was empty ♥ I closed the door to be more in privat and sawher sitting on one of the chairs with my clothes next to me ♥ She talked to me about normal things and after a few mins i just sat next to her naked ♥ I felt safe in that closed class room ♥ Aylin dared me to stay naked in that classroom until the break starts and then press my naked body against the windows for the people on the schoolyard *-* since i was still extremely horny and didnt thought anybody outside would see that (third floor) i agreed *-* She left the classroom... with my clothes... *-* After about 3 minutes i could see her on the school yard and i pressed my spread ass cheeks against the window for fun ♥ i was shocked when i left a wet spot on the glass but it turned me on much more ♥ When finally the bell rang i hid instant, but when nobody entered the room went back to the windows. The schoolyard was full of people *-* I pressed my boobs against the window standing full frontal in front of the window, then turned around and bend over and pressed my spread ass against the glass again, then after 5 minutes stopped and waited for aylin to come back to the classroom since the break would be over in a few minutes... *-* a long time later when aylin still wasnt back i went to another door of the classroom to a storage room for chemicals to hide if a class would enter that room ♥ Luckily aylin came back about 2 minutes before the schooolbell rang again and when people finally entered my classroom *-* But i was already dressed ♥

After i told aylin my plan to hide she dared me to stay naked in that room during class (1,5h) *-*
the idea really turned me on but that risk was to high for now *-*
and if i would get caught in that it would be a teacher.. *-*
__________________________________________________ ______________

Thx for the dares ♥
Pls send me many more dares (and please in this thread not as pm) ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 06-27-2018, 10:08 AM   #635
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

I have a dare for you I hope you enjoy: Asking permission to wear underwear.

Basically, you go out in public without wearing underwear and have to ask strangers if you'll be allowed to wear bra's and panties again. Feel free to provide an excuse, like loosing a bet or being 'punished' by your roommate.

For this dare you have to wear a short skirt and a (revealing) loose blouse or tank top. And getting permission means asking people to sign their approval on a piece of paper on a clipboard. You need the approval of (at least) 12 men and 12 women.

If people ask you if you truly do not wear any underwear, you have to answer with:
"I am obliged to tell you that you are free to check that I don't wear a bra and don't wear any panties"

The top of the paper that people have to sign should read in big letters:
"I have verified that this girl does not wear a bra or panties. AND I allow her to wear these items again."

I hope you like this dare. If you do, have fun!
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ExplorerOfDesires for this post:
Old 07-12-2018, 06:47 PM   #636
lurker54321

Ok I have a dare for both you and Aylin.
This school has lockerrooms right? For this dare you two will kinda decide how far to take it before playing a game or something to determine the loser.

The dare will take place in the mens locker room, probably at a time it will stay empty. First find a dropoff point no more than a 5 min walk away, womens locker room works just fine, or car or any locker. Leave a bag with a normal set a clothes here, prob just shirt and shorts/skirt but unless you want to extend this dare afterwards it isnt important what you pack here. Leave the spare clothes here and head off to the mens lockerroom for your dare.

One of you should be wearing a short skirt and a tee shirt, ideally low cut. The other is to wear spandex shorts and a sports bra (pretty much workout clothes so that will be fine in the school right?).

In the locker room both of you are to strip naked and toss your clothes in a pile. Play some game or use a coin flip to pick a loser. If you two have an idea you want to do that fine or you can redo your elevator game, play with eachother and the first to cum or stop looses. The winner gets dressed in all the clothes and leaves the looser there with nothing while retreving the bag of extra clothes. Before picking a looser you gals can decide if the loser should be handcuffed or body writing if this actually isnt daring enough for you. When the winner gets back she can give the loser the backup clothes and you can leave.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #637
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

neeed more dares
pleeease
Old 08-07-2018, 12:41 PM   #638
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Your friend takes you wearing 5 items of clothing your choice (shoes count as one item) one mile away from your house while you are blindfolded, and she can misdirect however she wants. The start point of the dare has to be around a mile from your house.

Now...you have to get back home. Take off the blindfold...but...

Here’s the trick...

1. Every 7 minutes you lose an article of clothing.

2. You cannot look up. Your head must not look up. Only look at the ground so you can see where you walk. Your friend will help when crossing streets to announce when it is safe, or if there is traffic. If you want to look up...you may do so for 5 seconds, but it costs 1 item of clothing.

If you wind up naked you pay with 10 spanks or 2 minutes of masturbation.

Enjoy the trip.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:21 PM   #639
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post

Aylin saw these three dares (because she helped me for the third) and wanted to change the first dare/rule a bit:

Instead of:
If any dare leaves you stranded naked and you end up needing to call for help, you have to call the attractive guy.
to:
If any dare leaves you stranded naked and you end up needing to call for help, you have to call one of person of getdares choice. (so choose a few people to call for my next dares if i need them)

Also she told me if i would need a person for the second dare i should call a taxi *-*

Second dare:

It was 5pm ♥

I chose a place between a road and a corn parking place in a forest. Between each the street and the parking place there is a about 10m wide forest, where i started ♥ So the chance for the keys chance to land in the forest was high, but it also could fly very far or out of the forest *-*

When i was in position i (still dressed) tried and threw the key. I was shocked how far he flew *-*

Then I undressed completely and put my clothes in a backpack, which I then locked with a small lock (matching the key of course) ♥ There I was, naked in a small forest between a street, at least every 30 seconds a Car appeared, and a parking place on which many cars parked *-* I was still standing exactly in the middle of the forest, as I started to turn and closed my eyes ♥ After about 10 turns, I threw the key away, as I did before had practiced. I was extremely nervous when I opened my eyes and did not see the key *-* Of course I opened my eyes only after another 10 turns ♥ I felt that I was very wet between my legs and started to rub my clit ♥ after some time I could pull myself together and went in search of the key ♥

I began my search in the forest, first one direction, then the other. Many cars passed, but no one honked or stopped ♥ After about 20 minutes, I was very comfortable beeing naked there and sure that the key was not in the forest. *-*

I began scanning the parking place from the forest ♥ Suddenly, I saw a woman walking to her car *-* I was scared when I noticed her, but she didnt seem to see me ♥ When she left the parking lot I left the forest and walked around a bit in the parking place and searched for the key ♥ I even lay down on the floor or bent down to look under some cars ♥ When a car suddenly drove into the parking place when I was just looking under a car, i did not notice it... I got up and there the car was already in sight,so I was sure caught *-* The driver (a man, about 40 years old) opened a window and asked why I was naked *-* I answered that I am looking for my key which was there somewhere. Then he got out and wanted to help me ♥ I told him to leave because I wouldnt need help, but he didnt want to go *-* Finally, when another elderly man entered the parking place, he went anyway ♥ the older man had of course also seen me ♥ As cool as I am i just ignored him and pretended as if i didnt see him and continued searching for the key ♥ He stared at me for a long time, but then I left the parking place and walked back in the piece of forest over to the street ♥ Finally I was alone again *-* That was too much to be seen for the short time that could have ended badly ♥

On the road I quickly saw the key a bit further to the right than where I had thrown. It was on the sidewalk on the other side of the street ♥ I waited for all the cars and walked very slowly and comfortable to get the key ♥ When I had it and just wanted to go back i wasnt able to react at the speed ♥ A motorcyclist passed very fast *-* I was shocked but i really liked it somehow ♥ the thrill of knowing they wouldnt recognize me in that speed was great ♥

With the key I went back into the forest and sat down next to the road (about 1 meter in the forest) and leaned against a tree ♥ I masturbated until I had a nice orgasm while many cars passed ♥

Third dare:

Aylin and i started on the highest floor of the school we also used for the last school dare ♥ It is a about 50 meter long floor with very many class rooms on both sides ♥ I was standing in the end of that floor when i undressed completely ♥ I was extremely nervous, because i knew most of these class rooms were full of people and they all could go to the toilet or whatever at that moment *-* I gave all of my clothes to aylin and she started walking (very slowly *-*) to the entrance of the floor *-* It felt like hours until she finally arrived at her place and i could start walking *-* I was still extremely nervous, but started walking at a normal pace with hands on my side covering nothing ♥ After a few steps one of the door near aylin opened and a guy came out *-* luckily he didnt look in my direction any left the floor to where aylin was ♥ I was shocked and my pulse was incredible *-* I continued walking after about 5 seconds of being shocked and worried ♥ I had no chance i had to walk to aylin anyway... so i just continued ♥ When i arrived aylin flipped a coin: She told me i would have to continue walking, but... and threw it again: ... but do edge here first *-* I was shocked when aylin walked away out of the floor to the main room of the third floor (very big and you need to walk through it to get anywhere) *-* i started to edge and when i finally reached the edge i noticed i wasnt able to see aylin *-* I looked back in the floor, where i heard a door opening... i quickly and extremely nervous and scared started walking again (still in normal pace) *-* I just hoped he/she wouldnt walk faster than me *-* When i was in the main room of that floor i quickly hid behind a corner of a door and waited for her (a girl about 10 years old...) to leave *-* then i slowly walked through the room and searched for aylin ♥ I saw her standing in front of an open class room ♥ When i walked towards her she entered the classroom with my clothes *-* Luckily it was empty ♥ I closed the door to be more in privat and sawher sitting on one of the chairs with my clothes next to me ♥ She talked to me about normal things and after a few mins i just sat next to her naked ♥ I felt safe in that closed class room ♥ Aylin dared me to stay naked in that classroom until the break starts and then press my naked body against the windows for the people on the schoolyard *-* since i was still extremely horny and didnt thought anybody outside would see that (third floor) i agreed *-* She left the classroom... with my clothes... *-* After about 3 minutes i could see her on the school yard and i pressed my spread ass cheeks against the window for fun ♥ i was shocked when i left a wet spot on the glass but it turned me on much more ♥ When finally the bell rang i hid instant, but when nobody entered the room went back to the windows. The schoolyard was full of people *-* I pressed my boobs against the window standing full frontal in front of the window, then turned around and bend over and pressed my spread ass against the glass again, then after 5 minutes stopped and waited for aylin to come back to the classroom since the break would be over in a few minutes... *-* a long time later when aylin still wasnt back i went to another door of the classroom to a storage room for chemicals to hide if a class would enter that room ♥ Luckily aylin came back about 2 minutes before the schooolbell rang again and when people finally entered my classroom *-* But i was already dressed ♥

After i told aylin my plan to hide she dared me to stay naked in that room during class (1,5h) *-*

Thx for the dares ♥
Fantastic! You have the best write ups. Thanks
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 03:05 PM   #640
Barcelona8002

Quote:
neeed more dares
pleeease
Hey! I've made two dares, you might check them up

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=347803
That's a hard deepthroat challenge

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=347758
Here you have to roll your amount of clothing or duct tape and then to go on a walk while edging

Since you are a slut I dare you to make this last task - if you want to - somewhen between 6 AM and 10 PM so that the risk is higher to get caught
Barcelona8002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:19 AM   #641
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:

Instead of:
to:

Second dare:

It was 5pm ♥

Third dare:

Thx for the dares ♥
I just how far she pushes you in the second dare

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 07:48 PM   #642
characc

You are going on a little walking adventure, dressed in high heels, stockings, bra, panties, and a dress. Also take handcuffs and a small vibrator with you. You may pick where you start yourself and time of day. Edge yourself before starting to get you warmed up

Now for the challenge, you will be walking till you get to 12 turns or crossings with rules along the way. Everytime you get to somewhere where you have to pick where you will go, you must text Aylin and give her options (such as 1/2/3 if possible routes are left/straight/right) - she is not allowed to know where you started so its totally random. You will follow what route she gives you, and can only hide by using whats available on that route

Now to make this more interesting, every 50 steps you take play with yourself where you are for 1 minute. Every 150 steps you must edge (so every 3 times you stop): This must be done on the exact step, so for example if your on 47 steps and someone comes round the corner, you've only got 3 steps to hide before needing to masturbate for the minute. Plan your steps carefully.

You will also remove a piece of your clothing every 3 texts to Aylin in the following order - dress after 3, bra after 6, panties after 9 and leave them in the spot you removed them

Once you reach the 12th crossing you will orgasm where you are, before walking back (picking up clothes along the way) to the start. For walking back, you will handcuff your hands behind your back and walk back in just the heels and stockings with the vibrator inside you. Only redress yourself when back at the start. Orgasm as many times as you wish, but you cannot stay still unless hiding from people

If you want Aylin to accompany you (for safety/help etc) when you get to a crossing roll a dice/flip a coin for the random choice

I hope you like, and enjoy doing this

Last edited by characc; 08-27-2018 at 06:08 PM.
characc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:57 AM   #643
footman590

Three quick and simple dares.

1. In a public setting, with a complete change of clothes, somehow get yourself wet and need to remove all your clothes and underwear. The change of clothes should be transprent/slutty. Before you're allowed to put on any new piece of clothing, you must get completely naked and spread out you wet clothes. Once you redress, you must wait around your wet clothes for at least 10 minutes. Before packing up and going.

Wearing tight fitting clothing all over you and no underwear, go a flirt with a few guys and girls. Eventually ask them where they are from. If they are from the same city, write the city name on your ass immediately. If they are from a different place write it on your chest. (Maybe get their phone number just for phone also)

3. Simple one. Just go to a place where you are always in site of people, and just find a way to secretly masturbate to orgasm without hiding at all.

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:14 AM   #644
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
HI

I would like to get as many public dares as i can get
Im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

I will do most of the public dares at night, because my public limit is to get caught intentionally!

You could give me challenges like ring at a neighbors house and wait for 20s
OR you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

(challenges will be done while doing the dares)

My likes and limits are in signature
I ONLY send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

Remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that

Thank you! :*

(i will report how they went)
Invite three or more people (at least one of each gender) for a game of strip poker. None of them must have seen you naked before, and vice versa.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 03:21 PM   #645
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

First of all: This is not a dare from getdare its from kik ♥

ill try to do more dares again next time so pls give me nice daring dares but remember its cold (about 0-8°C every day) ♥

sooo.. the dare i got was to complete following steps:
(all in a forest but only about 5 min of walking to strangers houses)

1. strip naked (except high heels) and burn clothes
2. search for 2 stones (not very small) and insert them without much cleaning in your pussy
3. stay 2 min in doggy position with legs spread with closed eyes
4. sit on a bench with legs spread for another 2 min with closed eyes
5. walk home
6. drop stones out of pussy on a crossing on the way

sooo i started in a forest 5 min away from the first houses of the city and 10 min (5 min through the city part, 5 min through forest) at almost 8am on my free day (so daytime haha) ♥ when i was in the place i chose to start i undressed quickly behind some big trees it was a great feeling beeing there only in high heels at daytime while almost seeing the city ♥ the next step, to burn my clothes, was more daring at that moment than i thought because the way i would have to walk naked back in the forest is not that hard but at 8am walking 5 min through my neighborhood to my house naked thats really daring ♥ right when i started feeling like stopping that dare i quickly set me shirt on fire before i could think more ♥ so i was trapped at almost 8am naked 10min away from my house *-* i realised that the chance to get seen by more than one people i know was very high and i really got scared but i forced myself to continue (i had no choice haha) ♥ right where i was next to my burnt clothes near a bigger path i got in doggy position and spread my legs far and closed my eyes ♥ then i inserted 2 medium size stones which were rather dirty in my pussy and started counting to 120 seconds ♥ i heard people passing ( i guess 2 ) but they didnt see me (or just didnt react.. *-*) ♥ then i walked along the path until i saw a bench when i almost reached it a biker appeared in front of me driving in my direction *-* of course i instantly jumped behind a bush but since its december the bush didnt had much leaves and the biker clearly saw me i guess but luckily he didnt stop ♥ on the bench in the 2 minutes really nothing interesting happened except that i was extremely nervous because i literally sat naked on a bench at a time where mostly everyone is awake and on their way to work/school on an often used path in the forest *-* after 2 minutes of waiting with legs spread and 2 dirty stones in my pussy i started walking home ♥ at first everything was nice i had to hide one time in the forest but not a big deal but when the city started i became scared... i realised that it was almost impossible to walk naked through my neighborhood at about 8 am without getting seen *-* so i waited for a moment in which everything was quiet and no car or person was visible ♥ i checked many windows and when i didnt see anybody i started walking in a bit more than normal pace to my house *-*

After about 1-2 minutes in the city part of the way i was in a small path between some streets (shorter way home not visible from streets but no chance to hide also) ♥ i was sooo scared of anybody seeing me on my way *-* when i could see my house i heard a car very close to me so i quickly hid behind a car of a stranger in my neighborhood *-* when the car was gone i quickly ran to the last crossing there was before i was at home and pressed out the stones (which werent that deep) in the middle of it while no car passed ♥ then i ran to my house and quickly closed the front door ♥

pls post more dares again ♥ this one wasnt from getdare but i think it was pretty daring so i guess youll like to hear how it went ♥
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public