Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

View Poll Results: Would you like to read a follow on to STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST/THE SEQUEL
Yes would love to read. 28 82.35%
Yes would give it a try, however not read previous. 3 8.82%
No, but have read previous 1 2.94%
Not bothered - havn't read previous. 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Possible new story - "STRIP POKER CONTINUED"

STRIP POKER POSSIBLE NEW STORY

Can you please answer the following questions about a possible new story/continuation of Strip Poker with a Twist.

1) Have you read any/all of my previous stories - Strip Poker with a Twist / the Sequel.

2) Would you be interested in reading a continuation?

3) Previously I have never left comments on my story, do you prefer this, or would you like me to thank people, answer questions publically etc (at times)

4) Recently my life's been turned upside down (work load / private family stuff) would it matter if I posted less frequently, or would this effect your reading pleasure?

5) Do you like the user interaction the story has to offer? Eg quizzes, puzzles, word games, pictures etc.

6) Any serious suggestions for improvement?

7) If you have read my story, what are your thoughts?
A) Writing style
B) How easy is it to read
C) Pictures graphs etc
D) Is it easy to find out when new parts are released?
E) Any disappointments?
F) Other comments

8) If I start a follow on would you like a Private Message telling you it's started?

AS I SAY I AM ONLY THINKING OF WRITING A CONTINUATION AFTER ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS/ MESSAGES I HAVE RECIEVED ASKING ME TO DO SO.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Rachie for this post:
Old 11-27-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

1) Have you read any/all of my previous stories - Strip Poker with a Twist / the Sequel.all

yes
3) Previously I have never left comments on my story, do you prefer this, or would you like me to thank people, answer questions publically etc (at times)
that is up to you but i would like that
4) Recently my life's been turned upside down (work load / private family stuff) would it matter if I posted less frequently, or would this effect your reading pleasure?no i will always love reading your stories

5) Do you like the user interaction the story has to offer? Eg quizzes, puzzles, word games, pictures etc.yes even though im not good at the quizzes yes

KEEP ON WRITING.
7) If you have read my story, what are your thoughts?AWESOME
A) Writing style? love it
B) How easy is it to read? easy
C) Pictures graphs etc. i love the fact you do this
D) Is it easy to find out when new parts are released? yes
E) Any disappointments?no
F) Other comments? PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING

8) If I start a follow on would you like a Private Message telling you it's started? YES * 1000
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
owlart
getDare Devil

1) Have you read any/all of my previous stories - Strip Poker with a Twist / the Sequel.

Yes, both of them.

Yes, definitely!

I think maybe it's best the way you currently do it by putting comments at the top of the next chapter rather than replying to individual posters.

4) Recently my life's been turned upside down (work load / private family stuff) would it matter if I posted less frequently, or would this effect your reading pleasure?

It's your life, and I appreciate you giving any time to writing your stories, so if the chapters were even only once a week I'd be quite happy. "Real life" has to be your first priority always.

5) Do you like the user interaction the story has to offer? Eg quizzes, puzzles, word games, pictures etc.

The quizzes, games etc. are fun, a little user interaction keeps peoples interest and makes it stand out from other stuff.

Apart from occasional spelling/grammar errors (which don't really bother me at all), I can't think of any significant improvements really.

A) Writing style
C) Pictures graphs etc
E) Any disappointments?
F) Other comments

I'm happy with your current style of writing, please don't change it too much!

8) If I start a follow on would you like a Private Message telling you it's started?

Yes please, then I know I won't have missed it by mistake!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #4
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Almost all of it but hoping to finish it soon

Yes please

Well i understand your reasoning for it and yeah i do think it's a good idea that you don't really, as long as you do thank people in another way.

Nope absolutely not ! I know i will be waiting patiently.

From what i've seen they go down well so yeah i do like them.

I dunno urm longer chapters ? (just means we can enjoy more and not have to wait for the next chapter ) And maybe more pictures just because they are really good

A) Writing style - Great
B) How easy is it to read - Very easy because you space it out well
C) Pictures graphs etc - Yeah they all look good and make your story different from others
D) Is it easy to find out when new parts are released? - Yeah because if you commment on your story it means a new part is out
E) Any disappointments? - Nope none so far
F) Other comments

Yes please (It reminds me i have to read and comment)

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #5
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

1) Have you read any/all of my previous stories - Strip Poker with a Twist / the Sequel. - Yes and loved them

2) Would you be interested in reading a continuation? Hell Yeah!!

3) Previously I have never left comments on my story, do you prefer this, or would you like me to thank people, answer questions publically etc (at times) - I honestly dont mind however if it means extra work that your life wont need at this time then feel free not to. Sometimes showing a comment about someone however shows you read the comments (which i know you do) but dont feel you need to at all.

4) Recently my life's been turned upside down (work load / private family stuff) would it matter if I posted less frequently, or would this effect your reading pleasure? As long as I was able to read I would enjoy it no matter what as I have loved your stories just as long as you know your private life comes before our reading pleasure

5) Do you like the user interaction the story has to offer? Eg quizzes, puzzles, word games, pictures etc. I really enjoy them they are quite a lot of fun

6) Any serious suggestions for improvement? Not really i would say less clifhangers however that is your style of writing and it does keep me on the edge wondering what is about to happen so keep them in there - they are annoying when there isnt another chapter because you are fit to bursting to want to know what happens but that is a part of the story so ill have to deal with it

A) Writing style - i love it in hindsight with the clifhangers and mentioned before.

B) How easy is it to read - its extremely easy as it is a large font, well paragraphed, and you know what the hands are as they are in a different colour and in general it is just easy to read

C) Pictures graphs etc - love them they really help a lot

D) Is it easy to find out when new parts are released? yes because of the pm otherwise i would have no idea haha

E) Any disappointments? if there isnt a follow up that would be a disappointment - i would love to find out what happens to all the loose ends

F) Other comments - not really just i really hope you decide to do a follow up as im sure does everyone else.

8) If I start a follow on would you like a Private Message telling you it's started? Yes please
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:52 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Yeap, number one responder.

Always.

I would say you could answer some questions if it pertains to something the story did not state. Thanking your readers is always a good thing.

Any time your able to update is fine by me.

Yes, I like them.

Maybe more puzzles like crossword or word search or some of those type of games. Word games for me personally are just hard for me, but having them doesn't take away from the story.

Also try not to over extend a section of the story. Details are awesome and gives good imagery to the reader, but over doing it slows the story down. Find a balance.

Like you said suggestions, this doesn't take away from your awesome writing skills.

A) Writing style
C) Pictures graphs etc
E) Any disappointments?
F) Other comments

Again, awesome writing style. It flows and works well. Though I hate cliff hangers. :P. Pictures are awesome, though I think personally if were able to at least see clean, normal pics of everyone, if even once, the story would make the imagery even 10x better. Yeap your part updates are fantastic. No disappointments except when you overextended that once part, but that was ok. I want more please.

Yes please. :P

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #7
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

yes and loved them
yes very much
yes why not interaction is always good
that is ok, just love to read it
yes but i am not smart enough for most
dont stop. maybe sent it to a publisher lol
A) Writing style love it
B) How easy is it to read it is altough sometimes i have to read it twice but that has other reasons lol :P
C) Pictures graphs etc love
E) Any disappointments? not that i know of
F) Other comments keep up the good work

yes please, and if you need a new character lol
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #8
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Yes, both.
Yes!
I think the way you do it is fine.
It would annoy me, but I would be able to cope with it other choice would be to write a lot of it before posting the start so if you have a really big overloaded week, you can just post rather than writing also.
Yes, though I could live without them.
nope!
A) Writing style I like it!
B) How easy is it to read on a scale of 1-10, 10.
C) Pictures graphs etc fine.
D) Is it easy to find out when new parts are released? yes, I really like that you PM.
E) Any disappointments? The cliffhangers . (don't take this seriously).
F) Other comments
I really like reading your stories, and would love it if you made another of these!

Yes please.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:56 PM   #9
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

I'll answer the questions later, I'm on my phone be and I hate tipping on my phone.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:16 AM   #10
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
I did. I started with the first one

Quote:
Yes, there are still a lot of things I'm looking forward to.

I'd like to read more about David’s possible slave to Sarah or double dare forfeit (mentioned in part 192a). I'd also like to read more about Dani’s spanking from different people (mentioned in part 175) and Ambers dare set by Dani (mentioned in part 193)

Quote:
Well uhh. I think it is good how it is now. Because when the story is finished there is a version with only the authors posts and if you make any comments they are into that version too.

Quote:
We don't really have a choice

Quote:
I like the pictures and some of the quizzes but I sometimes don't understand all of them.

Quote:
They are my favorite stories.
Quote:
A) Writing style
It's good and easy to understand.
Quote:
It's easier then most of the other stories
Quote:
C) Pictures graphs etc
I like them because they show that you put a lot of work into your stories
Quote:
Sometimes.
Quote:
E) Any disappointments?
not at the moment but I might add some later if I can think of some

Quote:
Yes

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:20 AM   #11
dboy123

Yes, both.

Yes, most definitely.

3) Previously I have never left comments on my story, do you prefer this, or would you like me to thank people, answer questions publically etc (at times).

It is good as is. Leaving personal messages publically would be too cumbersome imho.

Let's be honest, we all want you to post as frequently as possible. But then... what 12356416514a said.

Yes, they are quite amusing.

Get readers to do some mild dares along the story? Not sure if this would work though with the "no requesting photos" rule though.

A) Writing style
C) Pictures graphs etc
E) Any disappointments?
F) Other comments

Your writing style is good for this type of stories. It is easy to read.
Pics make it easy to grasp some aspects of the stories, such as seating arrangement and such, but I would think that people would skip the graphs as to who lost which piece of clothings when....

8) If I start a follow on would you like a Private Message telling you it's started?[/B][/COLOR]

Sure.

Likes: cam, spanking, naked, jerkoff, mild-humiliation, some anal
Limits: real-life public, permenant, illegal, family, friends, messy, scat

kik: dboy123cam
Telegram: dboy123cam

Dare me!
dboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil2 View Post

5) Do you like the user interaction the story has to offer? Eg quizzes, puzzles, word games, pictures etc.yes even though im not good at the quizzes

A) Writing style?
B) How easy is it to read?
C) Pictures graphs etc.
E) Any disappointments?
F) Other comments?

8) If I start a follow on would you like a Private Message telling you it's started? YES * 1000
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Keep it as before.
4. No problem.
5. Yes.
6. I like what you did at the end - show the hands both before and after the draw. You could do that wih all the hands.
7 a fine b easy c interesting d yes e unfinished business at end of sequel f keep the old threads alive
8 Yea please.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk