Old 04-26-2018, 06:25 PM   #31
DragonGirl

I pressed the button 'send', and smiled by anticipation.

I then went back to the pictures that Elissa had been sending me like she was told to do and looked how with each picture she was in the ladies room or an other room where she could be alone and each picture she was dressed a little less and less.

A little while later I saw her walk to the filing room with the paperwork that I gave her, as she was walking to the door for it I also saw that she was clearly having a little difficulty walking, most likely due to all the different times she had to masturbate.

I kept an eye on the filing room while working when after a few minutes of Elissa having walked into that room I saw Sarah sneaking into the room.

A while later Elissa came out of the filing room, still wearing her blouse and nothing else moments before I received an email from Sarah.

Quote:
Oh hello Chris, so you are the master of Brittany and Elissa, that is nice to know.

Don't worry, we can have a nice relationship, I love how you got these two girls to be exposed at work and got them to masturbate.

Feel free to involve me in some of the tasks you give them, I love to humiliate and be humiliated with sexual acts.

ps. If you are wondering how I know it is you, come see me and I can give you some hints on how to be more discreet
Now this was slightly troubling me, Sarah almost instantly knew it is me, but luckily it looks like she is not going to do anything to me, or at least not yet.

As I was reading the email I almost didn't notice that Elissa walked into my office as it worried me but luckily I was able to minimize the email before Elissa could see the screen.

"All done, is there anything else that needs to be done?" Elissa asked while taking off her blouse leaving her completely naked just like Brittany.

"Yes, there is, I need you to go and copy these files and get them to the departments that they belong to plus the filing room" I said knowing it would be 4 different rooms she would have to enter after going to the copy room and before going to the filing room.

"Is there really nothing else that I can do?" she asked hesitantly as she was completely naked now.

I started to think for a moment.

"I'll tell you what, you can choose between two things, first is these files and after doing that you can stay in the filing room all day with Brittany or the second option, you can not do these files and work at your desk all day but you can not cover up in any way" I said making Elissa seem like she wanted to protest but then nodded.

"Fine, I will do the paperwork" she said, more than likely because unlike Brittany's desk, Elissa's desk is in a fairly well traveled place.

This made me happy, Elissa would be walking around completely naked in the building, she would be seen by multiple people and she still has to masturbate in each room or she would not be following the rules.

Elissa seemed to hesitate a while and then did something that is partially expected but at the same time unexpected.

She picked up her blouse and put it on again before going to her desk, grabbing her other clothes and discretely putting them back on.

A little while later I received an email from her.

Quote:
Master, I followed the rules as best as I could but I do not want to be fired for being naked at work, so I have put on my clothes again, I know that this means I will need to be tied up naked at my place in the near future and let some guys fuck and I will do that.
As I was reading that Elissa went to the copy room and then walked around the building completely dressed again.

When she went back into the filing room I waited a while and then also went there to find a nice surprise.

I found Brittany and Sarah, completely naked, with Brittany blindfolded and tied with her hands above her head while Elissa was looking at the two girls in shock of what she was seeing.

I locked the door behind me and looked on as Sarah .....
DragonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DragonGirl for this post:
Old 04-29-2018, 07:19 AM   #32
exslave

I found Brittany and Sarah, completely naked, with Brittany blindfolded and tied with her hands above her head while Elissa was looking at the two girls in shock of what she was seeing.

I locked the door behind me and looked on as Sarah took pictures of Brittany this way while fingering Brittany and herself, switching between the two pussies after a few thrusts inside each of them.

When Sarah saw both myself and Elissa, she stopped fingering and covered herself up with her hands followed by then walking up to Elissa and whispering something in her ear.

Right after that Elissa turned around and faced me.

"Chris, please don't do anything to them, in turn I will be doing Brittany's work right here now too" she said.

"Brittany was doing this work here because she is naked due to you know what, so normally she would be doing other work" I replied to which Elissa sighed.

"Fine, I will also do it naked then, but please don't report us" she replied followed by taking off all her clothes leaving her completely naked in the room too.

When Sarah saw that she stopped covering her body up and started to take pictures of Elissa in her birthday suit too but Elissa covered herself up with her hands and with the paperwork as much as she could.

Sarah then motioned for me to go to her which I did while looking at the three naked beauties.

"I want you to tie me up the same way as that Brittany is tied up and finger both of us while taking pictures of us, you can of course also send them to yourself." she said which surprised me once again but I gladly complied and tied Sarah's hands above her head and then used some clothes that were there on the ground to blindfold her too.

I took some pictures of Sarah and Brittany while they were tied this way and then also some pictures of Elissa as she was filing paperwork while naked, then I set my own phone down in a way that it can see the 3 girls and got it to start recording.

Elissa didn't see that I had put my phone down that way since shortly after, when she saw that I was not holding anything anymore to take pictures with she stopped covering up and I started to finger both Sarah and Brittany.

Both of their pussies were very wet and my fingers were easily sliding in and out of them. As I was moving my fingers in and out I also wiggled around inside them which caused both of them to moan.

I really wanted to fuck their pussies but I figured at this time, that might be taking it too far, I should work them up to that or use the "master" to get them to allow me to do that.

After both of the girls had an orgasm I stopped fingering them and took a few more pictures with Sarah's phone which I then forwarded to myself.

After I did that I went over to Elissa and grabbed her boobs from behind which seemed to surprise her and she tried to pull away for a second before then stopping as she probably remembered that she has to let me touch her all over.

As I was fondling her breasts she kept on trying to do the work that Brittany was supposed to do and let out some slight moans but not audible enough for anyone other than myself and her to hear.

I moved my way down to her pussy and started to rub that which caused her to moan a little more but she still kept on working.

When I believed she was close to an orgasm I decided to stop and walked away from her, as I did that I saw that she was looking at me somewhat disappointed. I assume that she wanted to get an orgasm.

I then took some more pictures of the three girls with my own phone and then took all of their clothes, except the ones that were being used for the blindfold and the ones being used to tie their hands above their head, away and drop them off at each person's own desk.

Before I left the room I told Elissa that she can untie the two girls in ten minutes.

With me leaving with all the clothes that would mean that the only clothes that are in the room are Sarah's nylon stockings ( https://goo.gl/AUYoLr ), used to tie up their hands, Sarah's scarf ( https://goo.gl/RSgJ8P ) used to blindfold Brittany and one of Elissa's socks ( https://goo.gl/zvNFvo ) used to blindfold Sarah.

I also kept the door to the filing room partially open that when anybody that walked by the filing room could look inside and see the three naked girls.

After I dropped Elissa's and Sarah's clothes off at their desk I went back to my office and kept an eye on the filing room. Surprisingly I saw that the door was still partially open, just like I left it.

A few minutes later the ten minutes were up and Elissa could untie the two other girls so I kept on looking at the door.

A short time after that I saw the door slightly move, then close and nothing again for a while. I figured the three girls would be staying in there as they are naked but then, about 5 minutes after that the door opened completely and Sarah walked out almost completely naked, just wearing her stockings, but covering herself up with her hands and came running to my door.

She came inside and closed my door.

"Where are our clothes?" She asked blushing and embarrassed but not angry or annoyed in any way.

"Your clothes are at your desk, Elissa's clothes are at her desk and Brittany's clothes are where-ever she put them herself" I replied to which Sarah nodded and ran back to the filing room this way. Went inside the filing room but left the door to it wide open and then came back out and started to walk in the direction of her desk.

From where I was I could clearly see both Brittany and Elissa completely naked in the filing room, surprised that Sarah would do that and then they realized the door was open so they closed it.

I decided to somewhat follow Sarah and see what she would specifically do and I also wondered what Elissa and Brittany would do now.
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 05:26 PM   #33
DragonGirl

I decided to somewhat follow Sarah and see what she would specifically do and I also wondered what Elissa and Brittany would do now.

Sarah casually walked to her own office while covering up and walking slightly faster than normal but walking past multiple offices and multiple cubicles until she got to her office, once she got there she closed the door and put her clothes on.

When I knocked on her door a few minutes later she told me to wait a moment and then opened the door, she was fully dressed again.

"Oh hi Chris, come in come in" she said with a smile.

"So, you got the two girls as your slaves, but I assume that you are here for the email that I send you" she said quickly after.

"Yea, what's that about?" I asked

"Well, when I noticed the cams in the you know where, I used my buddy in the IT department to see who's computer had accessed that stream and checked to see if anything else had happened from that computer, so with that I found out that your computer had accessed it and then I saw the emails that you send from the work computer too, everything you do is logged on these computers in case you didn't know, so from now on, don't use the work computers for that kind of stuff" she said with a smile.

"As a good will token for our already exciting relationship, I also got my buddy to delete all the records of that so you are good right now, no need to worry that other people will find out" she added.

"Oh, okay, thank's I guess, anyway, about that relationship, you're not mad that I took your clothes?" I puzzled and worried that she would be as I did that without thinking about how she might respond to it.

"Not at all, I love it, in fact, I want you to be my master, tell me what to do and how to dress, I currently have a master already but he's boring, he never makes me do anything" she said.

"Oh, I see, so the cams that you have, is that yours of his?" I asked

"Mine, I was bored and installed those to upload videos of myself on the internet but I didn't upload anything yet" she followed up.

"Okay, then I accept to become your master, as your first official task, give me your underwear" I said

"You got it master" she replied followed by taking off her panties from under her skirt and taking off her bra from under her blouse.

"Okay, now we need to get back to work, as I am down two workers for now I might be getting behind on my work, so I have to make sure I do some of their stuff" I followed up to which Sarah nodded.

"Before you go, my buddy in IT, her name is Ayumi" said Sarah.

"Oh, that hot Japanese IT girl, got it" I replied.

"Yea, I will let her know that you are my master now, with that she might also reach out to you to become your master as me and her are currently the pet of that guy that never does anything with us, Ayumi and I met through him and then we found out that we both worked here and well, we have been close friends since then .... if you know what I mean" she said with a grin.

"I think so, but do tell me in clear detail" I replied.

"Well, me and her have been the pet of this one guy, and the extremely rare occasions he made us do something we did it together, and on other times we have been good little sluts having three or foursomes together sharing dicks and cum" Sarah said.

"Ah, an other rule that I have for you then right now, no more fucking people or orgasming unless you have my approval, if Ayumi becomes my pet or slave, whatever you wish to call it, then she will have the same rule right away" I said and then walked out the door as Sarah nodded.

I went to peak in the filing room before going to my office and saw that both Elissa and Brittany were still in the filing room. Elissa was wearing her one sock as a makeshift skirt or panties as she had it wrapped around her waist but didn't really cover anything while Brittany was still completely naked.

I kept an eye on the filing room until the end of the work day and then Sarah came up to me, during this time I also cancelled any of the automated emails I had already set up for the remaining of the day as otherwise there would be a log on the work computers for it.

"Master, I am going home now, see you tomorrow" she said but not loud enough for people out of my office to hear.

I nodded and gave her panties and bra back for now and then watched her leave.

Brittany poked her head out of the filing room and looked to see if there were other people around.

There were still a few people so she closed the door again and ten minutes later she poked out of the filing room again.

This time it was just myself and the same guy as before that was here, again with his back towards us and headphones on.

Brittany felt confident enough and left the filing room to come to my office again without covering up with Elissa in tow right behind her but she was covering herself up as much as she could.

"Hey Chris, where did you put Elissa's clothes?" asked Brittany while standing in the doorway to my office with Elissa right behind her trying to get in my office but unable to do so.

"They are at her desk" I replied.

"Okay, let's go grab them and go home" said Brittany to Elissa who was bright red in her face and then started to walk in the same direction as Brittany.

Brittany walked right next to the guy still sitting at his desk who noticed her and clearly looked at her naked body from behind to a point that he almost fell of his chair but Brittany did not stop or look back.

When she got to her desk she picked up her bag and went towards Elissa's desk but then stopped at the elevator, still completely naked and with the clothes she started with this morning clearly in her bag.

Elissa was putting on her blouse and skirt at her desk and nothing else, put everything else in her bag and then went to the elevator where Brittany was already waiting for her still in the nude.

The two girls then went in the elevator and home.

A while later I then looked how the two girl arrived home, Brittany was still naked and Elissa was still in the skirt and blouse.

I then wrote an other email to the two girls.

Quote:
My dear little slaves

As you already noticed from today's special activity, Sarah will also be joining you girls in tasks to complete, the difference is that she is doing this willingly, so she will also get to give you some, shall we say, commands.

From today's events we also need to set up a time and day for Elissa to be tied up naked at your place and have five guys visiting with a minimum of four fucking her.

As for tomorrow, as a previous email stated, no jacket or blazer tomorrow as it is Wednesday, now, other than that you girls will also need to pick one of the following

1. You will once again follow the same rule as that you had to today, but no hiding in the filing room.
2. you will have a vibrator in you, you will let anyone that has seen you naked know and they set the speed for it at any speed they want it to be at.
3. You will fuck one guy of your choosing, if the guy you choose refuses, then you will be naked until you get home.

If you break any of the rules this time, then for Brittany, you will get the punishment that Elissa had today, Elissa, if you break the rule, then you will need to give up any and all skirts and dresses that you have.

Let me know what you choose as soon as possible.

With much lust, your master.

Last edited by DragonGirl; 05-02-2018 at 05:28 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 05-02-2018, 06:19 AM   #34
dragoneau

Nice setup you did there DragonGirl
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:07 AM   #35
DragonGirl

is anyone else going to post a follow up to this?
Old 05-23-2018, 01:39 PM   #36
exslave

After I wrote the email I prepared food, ate, showered and watched some tv to which I then decided to check my emails right before going to bed.

Quote:
Master, we have decided that we will do tomorrow. We will both fuck one guy of our choosing tomorrow, we also both already decided on who, we both decided it to be Chris, but if you say that it can not be him, then we will choose somebody else.
I smiled as I read the email, I would have the opportunity to fuck two gorgeous girls at work tomorrow.

As I read that I then also send an email to Sarah.

Quote:
Sarah, tomorrow, wear nothing but high heels and a dress, we will both also get Elissa and Brittany to do multiple tasks, I have also let them know that you are able to give them commands too, so feel free to tell them to do things.
As I send the email I then went to bed. The next morning I went to work early to start to do some of the work already before my slaves arrive as more than likely I would otherwise get behind.

A few hours later I saw Elissa and Brittany walk into the office.

Elissa is wearing a button up shirt, a knee length skirt and some high heels, but nothing too fancy.

Brittany is wearing a similar outfit but no high heels and the skirt is slightly shorter while also having the clothes in other colors than Elissa.

I kept on working while I saw them go to the break room as they still have about 15 minutes before the work shift starts.

A few minutes before the work shift starts both Sarah and Ayumi walked into my office, close the door and blinds and locked my door.

"Morning" I said to both of them.

"Morning master" said Sarah.

"Morning Chris, I do also want to be your slave girl so should I call you master too?" asked Ayumi.

"You can, but not with other people around, also, Sarah, did you follow the dress code I told you about?" I replied.

"Yes I did" Sarah said followed by letting her dress fall to the ground making her be completely naked other than high heels right in front of me.

"Good, that is excellent" I said to which Sarah then picked up her dress and put it back on.

"Ayumi, as I did not tell you anything yet, what are you wearing now?" I asked while looking at the blushing Ayumi.

"Well, as you can see I am wearing a t-shirt and shorts with socks and shoes, under that I am wearing a tank top and panties and that is everything." she replied.

"No bra?" I asked to which she shook her head.

"Okay then, show me what kind of panties they are" I said which caused Ayumi to hesitate for a moment before then opening her shorts and lowering in to show that she is wearing boy-short panties that match the color of her t-shirt.

"Good good, okay, Ayumi, as your first task, once you get to your desk in the IT department, take off your shorts and stay in your panties the whole day" I said to which she then nodded.

We then saw that it was time for the work shift to start so they both left my office after Ayumi pulled her shorts back up.

I kept on working a while longer until half an hour later Elissa walked into my office and closed the door.

"Chris, due to the blackmailing, could you fuck me?" she asked to which I .....
Old 05-24-2018, 09:00 AM   #37
DragonGirl

"Chris, due to the blackmailing, could you fuck me?" she asked to which I smiled at her.

"I sure can, when and where do you want us to do that?" I asked her.

"Right now and here is fine for me" she replied as she took out a condom from her blouse breast pocket.

"Okay then, could you strip naked so I can get hard, and also masturbate a little first so you get wet down there" I followed up to which she nodded, dropped her skirt to the ground and took off her blouse making her be completely naked.

Elissa then sat down on a chair, spread her legs and started to masturbate.

Elissa suddenly slammed a finger into her tight walls. This made her gasp out . Her body lurching forward as she moaned lightly. She quickly began to pump her finger in and out of her pussy lips as she used her other hand to quickly rub her clit. Her entire body began to shake lightly as her chest heaved up and down. Her moans began to rise up. She quickly pushed a second finger into her sweet slick walls making her lurch forward again. She moaned out even louder as she kept on pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her body was shaking as she felt an orgasm begin to rise up into her.

"I am pretty wet already, I am good to go" she said to which I then took the condom and put it on my hard cock and made Elissa sit on my desk instead.

I moved between her legs and slowly started to push my cock inside her tight wet walls.

She began to convulse lightly as I started to move my cock in and out of her juicy dripping pussy. This only made her moan louder and louder until I reminded her that we are at work.

A short time later she finally she began to cum but I did not let up and kept on pounding her pussy. The contractions of her pussy caused me to be stimulated quite a bit more and shortly after I also cummed to which we then stopped and rested for a moment before I took the condom off and then put my clothes back on.

Elissa was all sweaty and still breathing heavily when she then finally got up herself and put her skirt and blouse back on too.

She left my office and went to the ladies room to clean herself up a little to which I decided to see what she would do.

In the ladies room she first went into a stall and used some toilet paper to clean her wet pussy up a little as otherwise her skirt would get wet with having no panties on, she then went to the mirrors and cleaned up her hair before noticing that due to her sweat, her blouse became slightly see-through.

After trying to fix that but failing she then left the ladies room and went back to her desk.

After a little while later I decided to see how Ayumi is following her rule and went to the IT room.

When I got there she didn't notice me right away and I saw her crouching under a desk without her shorts on, having her panties in plain view for anyone to see.

As I looked around I saw that the two other IT guys were clearly staring at her firm and round butt and they had a tent in their pants. This was possibly due to the fact that we could clearly see a camel-toe through her panties.

I smiled as I saw that and then noticed that her shorts were laying on the desk she was crouching under.

I decided to steal her shorts and then leave without her noticing that I was there, forcing her to stay in her underwear all day.

Luckily doing this was rather easy, the other guys barely even noticed me.

When I got to my office I used my phone to write an email to Ayumi.

Quote:
Ayumi,

I have a challenge for you, when you go for your first break, go and masturbate in the ladies room until you orgasm, you have to keep your panties on the whole time, meaning they will get soaked, you can not clean yourself up from that and then you work as normal, during lunch you also masturbate again and also during your last break.

Now, the challenge will be that, while working normal with cum-soaked panties, you have to try and get your IT department colleagues to comment on your cum soaked panties, however, you can not talk about it yourself unless they bring it up, so no cheating by making them look at it or say something about it with something you say.

Here are the rewards and punishments for winning or losing the challenge.

Nobody comments before lunch
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow.

One person comments before lunch
Reward: You can give one hint to the other person between lunch and last break.

Both guys comment before lunch
Reward: No need to orgasm during lunch and last break and you can get your shorts back.

Nobody comments before last break.
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow, no skirt, shorts or pants tomorrow.

One person comments before last break.
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow, have to wear short skirt tomorrow.

Both guys comment before last break.
Reward: Can get shorts back. Still have to orgasm during last break.

Nobody comments before end of shift.
Punishment: No bra and a loose under-boob showing crop-top tomorrow, no skirt, shorts or pants tomorrow. Partially see-through panties tomorrow.

One person comments before end of shift.
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow, no skirt, shorts or pants tomorrow.

Both guys comment before end of shift.
Reward: Normal clothes tomorrow other than no bra or panties.

Enjoy the challenge.
After I send the email I then went back to work until an hour later Ayumi came into my office.

"Chris, I saw your email but I already took my first break before I received that, so can we make a change to the challenge?" she asked.

"Oh, okay, I didn't know you already took your break, let's make a change then, the before lunch part, you still have the same rule but you can also use lunch itself to get them to comment" I replied.

"Okay, I would also like to make a change to the punishments and rewards, Since I barely have any time before the first part, could we make it that there is no punishment for not getting any of them to comment for the before lunch one, and I will accept a change to a later punishment then too" she followed up.

"Okay then, no punishment for the first one but instead, if you fail to get both of them to comment before your last break, then you will need to wear very see through panties tomorrow, if no guys commented before your end of shift you will come to work naked tomorrow, if only one guy commented you will wear the crop top and very see-through panties and if both commented then it will be a loose shirt, very see-through panties and a short skirt tomorrow." I said to which Ayumi nodded and agreed before leaving my office.

I got back to work and a while later Brittany knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said to which she opened the door .....
Old 06-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #38
exslave

"Come in" I said to which she opened the door and walked inside before closing the door behind her again and closing my blinds.

"I know you are already aware of our task today as I know that Elisa fucked you" said Brittany.

"Yes, I know, are you here for that too?" I asked.

"Yes, I am, and well, you know, I also want you to fuck me due to the blackmail" she said right before letting her skirt fall to the ground and then opening and taking off her blouse.

"I am already wet so you can get to fucking me right away" she said.

"Okay, do you have a condom?" I asked.

"No, I don't, do you have one?" she replied.

"No, I also do not" I replied even though I do have some but I wonder what Brittany will do due to that.

She clearly hesitated and then looked back up at me.

"Okay, just fuck me without it then" she said weakly to which I then got up.

"But you might get pregnant from that" I replied.

"I'll take a morning after pill later" she said.

"Okay then, if you're sure, how do you want to do this?" I said.

"Just sit down in your couch, I'll ride you" she said to which I unbuttoned my pants and went to sit down followed by Brittany straddling me and then sliding down with my cock inside her wet pussy.

Brittany then started to bounce up and down with her boobs right in my face which I then decided to lick and fondle.

It was clear that Brittany was holding her moans back as she kept on bouncing up and down and eventually both myself and her had an orgasm so Brittany got up from me lap, took her clothes and put them on again.

After putting them on she went back to her desk and started working again.

The remainder of the day I didn't give any tasks to either one of the two but I did keep an eye on Ayumi to see if her panties were getting soaked from her own juices or not.
The following user says Thank You to exslave for this post:
Old 06-04-2018, 09:10 AM   #39
DragonGirl

The remainder of the day I didn't give any tasks to either one of the two but I did keep an eye on Ayumi to see if her panties were getting soaked from her own juices or not.

During my last break I decided to go to the IT department and see how Ayumi is doing, As I walked past Brittany's desk I saw that her skirt was laying on her desk next to her while she herself was moving a vibrator in and out of her pussy.

Sarah must have given them a task to complete so before going to Ayumi I also checked on Elissa. As I got to Elissa I saw that she was sitting at her desk topless but with a skirt on, I also noticed that she was breathing rather heavily and I heard a faint buzzing sound.

I couldn't see Elissa's blouse anywhere but left them be as I then decided to walk to Sarah's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard her say to which I went inside and closed the door and blinders behind me.

"So, you got Elissa and Brittany a task?" I asked her to which she nodded.

"Yes, Brittany has to be bottomless and move a vibrator in and out of her, if a guy says anything about it she has to take off the blouse too and if it comes to that she has to walk around in the office completely naked as much as she can for her job while Elissa has to be topless and have a vibrator running inside her at medium speed, if anyone comments on her being topless she has to get naked and work while standing up without covering anything up and with keeping the vibrator inside her" said Sarah.

"Oh, I see" I replied

"I do still have an other vibrator if you want to give a task to myself or Ayumi" she smiled.

"Okay, I will, put the vibrator in you at max speed, if you orgasm three times, then you will be naked with the vibrator in you for the remainder of the day while you check on your team members" I said to which Sarah nodded, turned the vibrator on and pushed it inside her pussy.

Next I went over to the IT department and ran into Ayumi right before getting there.

"So, how is the task going?" I asked.

"Not that great, they keep staring at my soaked panties but aren't saying anything, and I am already past my last break" she whispered.

"Oh, so you might end up coming to work naked tomorrow?" I asked to which Ayumi nodded weakly.

"I see, okay then, come with me" I said to which I started to walk to the men's washroom.

I walked inside and made sure nobody was there before I then got Ayumi to also come in the washroom.

"I will give you a choice, if you take off your t-shirt, then if you manage to get one of them to comment on anything about your body, then you will be able to wear thongs tomorrow, if you get both of them to comment, then you can also wear a skimpy bikini top tomorrow, if they comment on your panties but not on your body, then it is still the same as before but if you fail to make them comment, then you will be naked, not cover up and allow myself and two guys of my choosing to fuck you" I said to which Ayumi took off her t-shirt and gave it to me revealing that the tank-top she is wearing is not having any sides and it rather loose. ( https://bit.ly/2JoAzqN )

"It's a deal" she smiled.

"Okay then, I will also give you one other thing now to make it maybe easier for you, if you take off your tank top and masturbate here in the mens washroom on the sink, then I will go and talk to the guys of your department to spur them on for them to comment on your body or panties"

"I'll pass on that" she smiled.

"Okay then, feel free to go back about your day" I replied to which Ayumi started to walk out the washroom, while she was walking I looked at her and saw that her side boob was very visible and if she would bend over, her boobs would be completely visible.

When my break was over I went back to work and a little while later I saw .....
The following 2 users say Thank You to DragonGirl for this post:
Old 06-14-2018, 10:43 AM   #40
Isabellakim50

:> Keep up the good work.. It's getting really interesting :c
I would contribute but for now I'll just stick to reading.
Isabellakim50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:06 AM   #41
exslave

When my break was over I went back to work and a little while later I saw Sarah walk past my office completely naked and go to her team members.

"Oh, so she must have had 3 orgasms, that sure is a nice view that she is giving to everyone now" I thought to myself.

When the day was done I left my office and saw Brittany put on her skirt again with Elissa already standing next to her fully dressed, I looked around but was unable to see Sarah from where I was.

The two girls left the office as they are dressed and I walked around a little to see if Sarah or Ayumi were still there.

After a short time I found out that Sarah already left as her car was gone but I did bump into Ayumi who was on her way to the elevator, while she is still wearing just her panties and the loose tank top.

"Hey, how did it go?" I asked.

"I am not sure, I will let you decide on something, Dave said 'what's with your outfit?' at one point but that is the only comment made, does that count?" she asked.

"He didn't mention your body or your panties, so no, it does not count" I replied.

"Oh, okay, then I will be naked tomorrow" she said weakly.

"That is nice to hear, first thing you will do once you get in is come to my office" I replied to which she nodded.

"Could I have my t-shirt and shorts back?" she asked to which I smiled.

"Sure, come to my office" I said to which we both started to walk to my office where I then handed her short and t-shirt back.

Both of us then went home and I decided to check out the camera's at Elissa and Brittany's place but nothing too interesting was happening so I decided to write an email to the two girls with their tasks for the next day.

To Sarah I wrote
Quote:
Sarah,

Whenever you are in your office you will be naked, when you are about to leave your office you have 30 seconds to put on clothes before you leave, whatever you fail to put on will stay off and each time one of your team members comes in your office you will tell them they can choose one piece of clothing to take with them, limited to one piece a person the whole day.

Enjoy the exposure!
To Elissa and Brittany I wrote
Quote:
Dear Slaves,

Today your choices are the following
1. You will come to work completely naked
2. You will come to work wearing only a skirt and allow anyone to fondle you while you are also not able to cover up
3. You will come to work fully dressed but you will have a vibrator inside you on max speed all day
4. You will come to work fully dressed but you will be either topless or bottomless whenever you are at your desk or in the filing room and not have any chair available.
5. You will come to work fully dressed but you will tell any guy that says hi to you that they can fuck you, and you will let them too.
6. You come up with a task yourself, however, if I do not like the task, then you will do all 5 previously written tasks at the same time, meaning you will be naked, not cover up, vibrator inside, allow people to fondle, and not have any chair available

Let me know what you choose, if you do not do the task you choose, then you will get the punishment, just like before.

One more thing, the two of you can not choose the same task to talk to each other to decide.

I look forward to what you will do, your master.
While to Ayumi I decided not to write anything as she will already be naked and allow me to fuck her plus get two more guys to fuck her, of my choosing.

After I send it, I waited a while and saw that the two girls were deciding and a while later I got an email back from them.

Quote:
Here is what we will do.
Brittany will ....
__________________________________________________ __

Here either the readers can choose the rules the two girls will follow or the next person can decide, so what will the task be?
Old 08-15-2018, 03:27 PM   #42
dragoneau

After I send it, I waited a while and saw that the two girls were deciding and a while later I got an email back from them.
Quote:
Here is what we will do.
Brittany will go with option 5.
Elissa will try option 6 with the following dare:

- she'll come fully dressed to the office but will have to go in the men room and masturbate there once. If someone catch her in the men room, she'll let him fuck her.
I answered to them

Quote:
that dare seems fair to me, Elissa can go with it.
A few moment later, I got a message from Brittany on my phone.

Quote:
Can you come to our place, Elissa has a task involving fucking, and she wants you to be here.
You might want to bring a mask too.
I smiled, knowing that Elissa was probably getting her punishment for failing a previous task, and went to their house.

Last edited by dragoneau; 08-15-2018 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-19-2018, 09:15 PM   #43
exslave

I smiled, knowing that Elissa was probably getting her punishment for failing a previous task, and went to their house.

When I arrived at the place I knocked on the door and Elissa opened the door wearing a bathrobe.

"Hey Chris, come in, come in" she said as I then walked into the apartment.

"So, what is this task you told me about?" I asked Brittany.

"Well, we will explain in detail later, when there are more people here, but Elissa will be naked and tied and get fucked by some guys as a lost bet" she replied.

The three of us talked a little longer before somebody else knocked on the door, I put on my mask and so did Brittany followed with Elissa to open the door and invite some guys in who were all wearing masks already too.

A short time after that, other than myself there were 4 other guys to which Elissa sighed.

"Okay, fellas, as I lost a dare, I will be naked" said Elissa as she dropped her robe making her be completely naked in front of us five guys and Brittany. "And tied up, during those at least four of you have to fuck me, not at the same time, but after each other, you will fuck me until you have your orgasm, once you have your orgasm, stop fucking me and then let the next guy have his turn, once everyone that wants a turn has had their turn I get untied and the punishment is over, any questions?" she followed up.

"Yes, will you be blindfolded?" asked one of the guys.

"Uhm, that was not in the punishment, but as I will be tied I won't be able to stop you guys if you do blindfold me" she replied.

"Okay then, let's have a vote, all those in favor of Elissa being blindfolded raise your hand" said Brittany to which 3 guys and Brittany did.

"Okay, then I will be blindfolded" said Elissa to which she then got to a spot they prepared in the living-room.

Myself, one other guy and Brittany then helped to get Elissa tied up, she ended up getting tied on top of a table having her ass and pussy at the edge of the table. Once she got tied up she got blindfolded and so Elissa was ready.

Brittany lubed up Elissa's pussy while each of us guys started to prepare a little too by taking our pants off and putting condoms on.

"So, who goes first?" I asked to which Brittany replied "We will go in the way that you entered the apartment, meaning you go first followed by the other guys"

"Okay, sounds good to me" I said to which I then went over to Elissa and pushed my cock inside her pussy and started to pound her.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:20 PM   #44
exslave

"Okay, sounds good to me" I said to which I then went over to Elissa and pushed my cock inside her pussy and started to pound her.

As I was moving back and forth inside Elissa's pussy she started to moan and Brittany then decided to also put some noise cancelling headphones on Elissa's ears.

"Elissa, can you hear us?" asked Brittany to which Elissa did not respond and kept on moaning from me fucking her.

"Okay, guys, now that Elissa can not hear us I will tell you, there are more guys on their way that I invited for this event, on top of that, if you do not have any STD, then you can fuck her without condom and cum inside, the masks you are wearing is so your faces will not be visible for the pictures each of you can take and if you want you can even record her" said Brittany much to my surprise as I kept on fucking Elissa.

"Do any of you have any questions?" she added.

"Yea, can we fuck you too?" asked one guy to which Brittany shook her head.

"Okay, then if we fuck her without condom and cum inside her, what happens if she gets pregnant?" asked an other guy.

"For you guys, nothing, for her, well, she would be pregnant but would not be able to know who the dad is as she will get filled by multiple guys, so you guys don't need to worry about that" replied Brittany.

"Can we fuck her ass?" asked the first guy again.

"Yes you can, but just so you know, each of you only gets one session with her, once you cum, inside or outside, you have to stop" said Brittany.

"Great, no more questions from me" said the guy followed by no other guys asking any questions either.

I didn't want to pass up this chance of fucking Elissa bare so I took my dick out of her pussy, quickly pulled the condom off with one hand while rubbing Elissa's pussy with my other hand and then pushed my dick inside her again and started to move in and out of her pussy again.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:27 PM   #45
dragoneau

I didn't want to pass up this chance of fucking Elissa bare so I took my dick out of her pussy, quickly pulled the condom off with one hand while rubbing Elissa's pussy with my other hand and then pushed my dick inside her again and started to move in and out of her pussy again.

"Are you really... ?"

She must have felt the difference. I sure did. It was so much better like that. I thought about fucking her anal, but didn't want to spoil that moment. I was fucking Elissa withotu condom. Anal could wait an other dare or punishment. Right now, I wanted to come inside her.

And I did.

"What the fuck !? Brittany ? Brittany, why wasn't he wearing a condom ?"

Elissa felt it before, she was now sure. She would be bare fucked. And her voice betrayed her concerns.

I let the next guy get in position and went to Brittany.

"Maybe that would be better if she couldn't talk..."

She agreed, took a scarf and gagged Elissa with it.

"Now, that's better, isn't it ?" She asked, and everyone nodded.

Elissa didn't know it yet, but being blindfolded and gagged with swarfs saved her intimacy.

No one had recorded yet. No photos had been taken yet. And those 2 things helped mask her identity.

I got to my stuff, grab my ohone, and took some pictures.

The doorbell rang and five more guys joined in.

"Great, we are almost full !"

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, boss, exhibition, lesbian, work