Old 08-08-2018, 12:21 PM   #1
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default My ex wife

When I was with my ex wife we had a few exciting sexual experiences so thought I would write a short piece about them .

I loved stripping her off and leaving her helpless and blindfolded in a semi public environment and the watch from a distance .There were woods not far from where we lived that a lot of young couples used to venture into for a bit of naked sexual fun .There were several footpaths all joined in a clearing in the middle of the wood and we used to get just into the wood and strip off and hide our clothes so we didn't have to carry them . On this particular day ,I carried a ruck sack with me with equipment for our little adventure. We got to nearly the clearing and stopped . I tied my ex hands above her head with her back against the trunk of a tree right next to the footpath ,tied a rope round her waist and round the tree and spread her legs and pegged each ankle to the ground .

I then blindfolded her and put a sign made of card round her neck that said in big letters ( IF YOU FIND ME FUCK ME ) I then made a lot of noise as if I was walking away and hid to watch . I had planned all this ahead of time and right on time a mate of mine arrived and had his wicked way with her which took about 30 minutes .

It was so erotic to watch and I was soon hard and masturbating .

Once he was done he straightened himself out and left . He hadn't said anything the whole time so my ex was oblivious as to who had fucked her .I waited 10 minutes then made a big noise as if I had been no where near her ,untied her and asked what had happened . She of course thought it had been me who had fucked her which I swore it hadn't been ,which led her to the conclusion that a stranger had fucked her bareback . She was none the wiser for many weeks until we were down the pub one night and my mate had a few to many and dropped a clanger letting her know who it was .

On another occasion ,it was a weekend and the local community rugby team had practice on a Saturday evening so just before they were due to arrive ,I tied her to one of the fields rugby posts again naked and left a dress on the ground and hid to watch the action . The entire rugby team and quite a few locals saw her naked before one of them took pity on her and untied her .She put the dress on grabbed the rope and ran home without a word it was such a buzz to watch .

We lived in a small village and our nearest big town was 30 minutes drive away and we used to drive there naked putting our clothing in the trunk of the car so we could not get them till we got there .We never actually drove into the town centre because it was all one way systems so we used to park in a big open car park just off the centre It was just off the main road and completely visible to passing motorists and we were also visible to anyone else parking or leaving . We parked the car got out and went round the back of the car to get out our clothes and put them on before walking in to town .We were seen every time by other motorists it was such a buzz.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 08-12-2018, 09:39 AM   #2
Experimental_Daree

Nice stories. What did she say when she found out who it was?

For better results with the rugby team, try leaving her outside the pub they're drinking in. Bet she was the talk of the town after that anyway!
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk