Old 08-08-2018, 01:30 PM   #1
Peemyself

Default Give Me Dares To Do While Biking

Hey everyone! Just so you know I’m a 19 yo female. I go biking a lot and generally do a 3 mike ride 4-5 times a week. It’s in a rural area, but there’s still several houses and people around for most of it. There is a 1/2 mile section where no houses are, but cars pass by. If anyone has any dares or challenges for me I’d love to do them!! Maybe something that other people wouldn’t notice, but I would know! Also, I don’t have any toys, sorry!
Peemyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 01:54 PM   #2
Yeanke88

Well maybe start off easily. Wear no bra and pull your panties is a wedgie and try biking like that.

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 05:29 PM   #3
FlyingMonk

This dare is based on your name. I want you to drink two liters of water before your ride. Proper hydration is important!!!

Now, during your ride, you must pee while riding.

Please report back and let us know how it goes.

DISLIKES: writing, corner time, wedges, pain

LIMITS: Scat, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, public, people I know, social media, face, video

PM Dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84506
FlyingMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:58 AM   #4
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Moved. The Dares section is only for posting your dares. Please use Request TORD Online to request dares from others.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:56 PM   #5
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

Take flyingMonk's dare a step further.

As you go out a few days a week let's make this dare take multi day.

Everyday;
Drink 2 liters before you got out. You are not allowed to start your ride until you feel the need to pee.
You must wear the same clothes everyday on the bike without washing them. Those bottoms are going to stink of wee by the end of the week. You should still be the only one who knows but if you stop near people they might get a strong smell of wee and wonder.

Day 1;
Before you get on the bike make sure water bottle is empty. While you are out on your bike when you need to pee you will stop on the side of the road. No pulling anything down though.you will now crouch over your empty water bottle with the lid removed and wet yourself. Once you have wet yourself you can continue your ride to the place where there are no houses. You will now strip off your bottoms and place your knickers in to the water bottle. You can get dressed again and ride home. No going home without wetting yourself.

Day2;
Before starting the ride, pour the wee from yesterday out of the bottle over your crotch area. Take the panties out of the bottle. You must now either stuff the panties either in your vagina or in your mouth. Then you can start the ride.
After 5 minutes into your journey you can now remove the panties anywhere you like and leave them there. Now carry on with the rest of day 1's tasks.

Day 3 repeat day 2
But when you get home take the bottle inside and use it for the rest of the day until it is full then replace it on the bike.

Day 4;
Before you start the ride, while your at the front of your house, outside, pour the bottle over your head. Place the panties inside your bra. This should keep the wee smell close to your nose so you are fully aware how you smell. Today your wee will be more daring. Find a quiet place where you can get totally naked. Place all your clothes in a pile on top of each other. Now wee all over your clothes. Once you have finished you can put back on all your clothes and ride home.

All of this should be something only you know your doing but if people get close enough they will also something is wrong.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
biking, cycling, public, secret, secretive public